Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 08:44 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,866,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
So all day everyday here in SC we have radio show after radio show filled with nothing but hateful racist host and hateful racist callers stirring up nut cases like this guy and you just love it right? Well we are tired of being victims of right wing extremist hell bent on causing a genocide in this country. We will protect ourselves from this. We are trying to beg the right to stop now. But you want. That also has consequences.
Could you list the victims of right wing extremists...just a list of dates and times with cites.

off topic/rude

Last edited by CaseyB; 01-11-2011 at 09:46 AM..

Old 01-11-2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
As a South Carolinian, I disagree with your assertions that we have "radio show after radio show filled with nothing but hateful racist host and hateful racist callers". A bit of hyperbole, perhaps?
I think it is called....lying.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:46 AM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
The OP is the first, and only, person to bring this up to my knowledge. Just more nutty JAQing off.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:47 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,415,561 times
Quote:
So because I cant be a radio host I should just shut up and let them spill hate and not even post about it. I don't want to take away their precious right to hate speech but it should be called what it is hate speech. When they influence someone to kill they should go to jail.
easy killer, who says you can't be a radio host?? and if you don't have the desire, find a radio host in the area that you CAN agree with, and support him/her!

call it whatever you want, but the problem isn't the radio hosts/tv hosts, it's the people who RELY on them for their worldly education, only to put their blinders on and believe wholeheartedly that what they've learned is golden.

please use a little reason and logic...there's always more than one way to skin a cat. what i see right now is a bunch of knee jerk reactions to a horrible tragedy. everyone wants to blame someone, while this kid is sitting back enjoying the chaos he's created...why give that murderer the pleasure?

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofurkey View Post
Oooohhh, effing poor me! Call yourself a victim and beg for mercy from the idiots. Ever hear of an off switch? Try XM/Sirius radio, literally dozens of choices for sanity.

If you choose insanity you have only yourself to blame. Stop wasting oxygen with your self victimization.
What option are on xm? I want respond to the rest of your post but would like to know about the options

17,823 posts, read 23,448,604 times
Instead of using this shooting as an excuse to suppress the opposition, we should be collecting the firearms from the mentally unhinged. I can think of no better place to start than those who register as Democrats. If there was ever a group of self-identifying mentally disturbed people, it is the Democrat Party.

They spew nothing but hatred, bile, and contempt for all Americans and they are responsible for instigating all the political violence in the nation since its founding.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:49 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times
Quote:
And you my friend try to hide what you feel but I see through it which is why you feel the way you do about me. Now prove your accusation
Every one of your posts is hate filled race rhetoric. Now prove they aren't. TIA!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post

what's stopping folks like you from getting a radio station and spewing your opinions to oppose those that you disagree with? instead of taking away rights of others, why don't people excersise their rights and try educated folks to their liking??
That isn't how the Statist/leftist mind works....plus there is the small problem that no-one would listen.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:51 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
Instead of using this shooting as an excuse to suppress the opposition, we should be collecting the firearms from the mentally unhinged. I can think of no better place to start than those who register as Democrats. If there was ever a group of self-identifying mentally disturbed people, it is the Democrat Party.

They spew nothing but hatred, bile, and contempt for all Americans and they are responsible for instigating all the political violence in the nation since its founding.
You're right! Everybody is screwed up EXCEPT America's white, conservative christians. They are the crowning glory of the human race. Don't take my word for it, just ask one.

Old 01-11-2011, 08:52 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Every one of your posts is hate filled race rhetoric. Now prove they aren't. TIA!
List them please.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies