Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-11-2011, 04:07 AM
 
3,767 posts, read 4,534,992 times
Reputation: 1395

Advertisements

Interesting. So for those on the far left who immediately tried to link the

shooter Loughner to; the tea party movement, republican party etc.I say Shame On You.

See what happends when you jump to conclusions with absolutely no evidence to back it up?
Suspected Tucson gunman Jared Lee Loughner registered as an independent voter in Arizona in the fall of 2006, according to the Pima County Registrar of Voters.

The Fix - Jared Lee Loughner was a registered independent, didn't vote in 2010 election

 
Old 01-11-2011, 04:24 AM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,229 posts, read 17,879,946 times
Reputation: 4585
Proof positive the guy was a left wing nut!!
 
Old 01-11-2011, 04:36 AM
 
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
3,390 posts, read 4,955,807 times
Reputation: 2049
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Proof positive the guy was a left wing nut!!
Pretty much. He was far more "left wing" than right, so you fail.
 
Old 01-11-2011, 04:44 AM
 
Location: Boise
4,426 posts, read 5,924,374 times
Reputation: 1701
isn't the tea party independent though?
so the fact that he registered independent would actually make the case stronger for him possibly being in the tea party camp...
Killing someone that is a government official seems like someone that would not think highly of government.. another strong case..
we don't know for sure, but I don't think your post proves it wrong at all, in fact makes a stronger case.
 
Old 01-11-2011, 04:45 AM
 
7,975 posts, read 7,363,622 times
Reputation: 12046
He was mentally ill, PERIOD. Or is it now politically incorrect to say that? Instead of all the political mud slinging, why are they not investigating why this kid was not given any kind of intervention? There's evidence that they knew he had problems. His father is supposed to give a statement today. Supposedly, the apple didn't fall far from the tree - a neighbor claimed to have had some altercations with him. And his father didn't question that "shrine" his son made in the back yard?
 
Old 01-11-2011, 04:45 AM
 
Location: Tampa Florida
22,229 posts, read 17,879,946 times
Reputation: 4585
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Pretty much. He was far more "left wing" than right, so you fail.
Yep, your proof is the same as mine. I say it, false. You say it, true. Hmmm??
 
Old 01-11-2011, 04:54 AM
 
Location: Meggett, SC
11,011 posts, read 11,041,293 times
Reputation: 6192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
He was mentally ill, PERIOD. Or is it now politically incorrect to say that? Instead of all the political mud slinging, why are they not investigating why this kid was not given any kind of intervention? There's evidence that they knew he had problems. His father is supposed to give a statement today. Supposedly, the apple didn't fall far from the tree - a neighbor claimed to have had some altercations with him. And his father didn't question that "shrine" his son made in the back yard?
Agree and I wonder what his father will say. I am quite interested to hear his statement. It was quite clear that there were multiple opportunities to get this young man the help he needed and yet he did not receive that help. I would rep you again but I have to spread it around!
 
Old 01-11-2011, 05:05 AM
 
1,890 posts, read 2,656,817 times
Reputation: 920
Oy. His party affiliation has no bearing his actions. Stop being idiots, for god's sake.
 
Old 01-11-2011, 05:07 AM
 
3,767 posts, read 4,534,992 times
Reputation: 1395
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
isn't the tea party independent though?
so the fact that he registered independent would actually make the case stronger for him possibly being in the tea party camp...
Killing someone that is a government official seems like someone that would not think highly of government.. another strong case..
we don't know for sure, but I don't think your post proves it wrong at all, in fact makes a stronger case.
Try again.
But that's it keep up the rhetoric.
 
Old 01-11-2011, 05:12 AM
 
7,975 posts, read 7,363,622 times
Reputation: 12046
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
isn't the tea party independent though?
so the fact that he registered independent would actually make the case stronger for him possibly being in the tea party camp...
Killing someone that is a government official seems like someone that would not think highly of government.. another strong case..
we don't know for sure, but I don't think your post proves it wrong at all, in fact makes a stronger case.

Then why didn't he vote in 2010? Had he been a tea partier, h*** and high water wouldn't have kept him from voting in 2010.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top