Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 08:10 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times

Advertisements

This is truly Revolting! How can they sit/stand there and say it is the conservatives that are the violent ones after all of these documented videos, pics and arrest pictures!

The progressive climate of hate: A comprehensive illustrated primer in 8 parts:

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
III. MISC. TEA PARTY/GOP/ANTI-TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE HATE
IV. ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FEMALE HATE
V. LEFT-WING MOB HATE — campus, anti-war radicals, ACORN, eco-extremists, & unions
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE
VIII. HATE: CRIMES — the ever-growing Unhinged Mugshot Collection

I. PALIN HATE

Flashback — pointing a fake gun at the head of a Sarah Palin likeness sitting next to a cardboard cutout of her daughter in a museum display:

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/10/the-progressive-climate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

Video Flashback: Some of the Left’s Angry Rhetoric
Numerous documented information:

Frances Fox Piven saying violence is okay if it is part of your overall strategy
Video Flashback: Some of the Left’s Angry Rhetoric | The Blaze

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2011, 08:19 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,179,956 times
The more you look, the more hate you will find.
God Ble$$ America!

Old 01-11-2011, 08:26 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
The more you look, the more hate you will find.
God Ble$$ America!
The point is they claim they do not behave like this!

Old 01-11-2011, 01:12 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
The left is proud of the violent haters which is why they have avoided the proof posted here. If they did not support them they would be condeming them here and all over the media. I have yet to see them say one word against them. Top down, bottom up and inside out. The left promotes hate and violence!

Old 01-11-2011, 02:01 PM

898 posts, read 827,477 times
The left has always been at the center of hate-based politics. They love to point fingers but with the internet people can now plainly see who the real party of hate is - the Democrats.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:07 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
This is truly Revolting! How can they sit/stand there and say it is the conservatives that are the violent ones after all of these documented videos, pics and arrest pictures!

The progressive climate of hate: A comprehensive illustrated primer in 8 parts:

I. PALIN HATE
II. BUSH HATE
III. MISC. TEA PARTY/GOP/ANTI-TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE HATE
IV. ANTI-CONSERVATIVE FEMALE HATE
V. LEFT-WING MOB HATE — campus, anti-war radicals, ACORN, eco-extremists, & unions
VI. OPEN-BORDERS HATE
VII. ANTI-MILITARY HATE
VIII. HATE: CRIMES — the ever-growing Unhinged Mugshot Collection

I. PALIN HATE

Flashback — pointing a fake gun at the head of a Sarah Palin likeness sitting next to a cardboard cutout of her daughter in a museum display:

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/01/10/the-progressive-climate-of-hate-an-illustrated-primer-2000-2010/

Video Flashback: Some of the Left’s Angry Rhetoric
Numerous documented information:

Frances Fox Piven saying violence is okay if it is part of your overall strategy
Video Flashback: Some of the Left’s Angry Rhetoric | The Blaze

If you believe only the Lefties have an agenda of Hate then You are the one not paying attention or being honest. Oh, I just loved how your broad paintbrush tries to paint all of those left of center as believing everything you listed, step away from the propaganda machine it is doing something bad to your ability to think rationally. There are extremists on both sides, those that believe everything you listed would be considered to be extreme left, those that believe that all or even most of those on the left believe what you posted would be an example of the far right extreme. Hate is hate, no matter the source.
Casper

Old 01-11-2011, 02:08 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Exactly! The internet has exposed the Democrat haters and their constant reference to wanting and needing violence to further their agenda to take America down. They can no longer run from their hypocrisy.

My Democrat sister had no idea of the insanity of Polosi as she is too busy for TV and does not use a computer. I compiled some videos of Palosi, Reed and other left wing wackos and opened her eyes. She was so embarressed she was associated with these nuts by voting Democrat.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:09 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,861,612 times
When two children disagree and squabble, pointing the finger at the other, trying to make out that the other is worse, ADULTS tell them to STOP. So, to all the finger-pointers, STOP. You are adding to the problem. You are eliminating the opportunity for meaningful dialogue. STOP.

Old 01-11-2011, 02:10 PM

1,179 posts, read 975,051 times
Target Practice
Robert Lowry, a Republican challenger to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schulz (D-FL), stopped by a local Republican event in October. The event was at a gun range, andLowry shot at a human-shaped target that had Wasserman Schulz's initials written next to it. He later said it was a "mistake."

Shooting With The Candidate
Giffords' own opponent, Republican Jesse Kelly, had a gun-themed fund-raiser in June in which supporters could come and shoot an M-16 rifle with Kelly. It was promoted thusly: Get on Target for Victory in November. Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office. Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly."

Cleaning My Guns
About a year ago, Richard Behney, a tea partier from Indiana running for former Sen. Evan Bayh's seat, told a group of Second Amendment activists that they didn't have to resort to armed insurrection -- "yet."
"We can get new faces in. Whether it's my face or not, I pray to God that I see new faces. And if we don't see new faces, I'm cleaning my guns and getting ready for the big show. And I'm serious about that, and I bet you are, too. But I know none of us want to go that far yet, and we can do it with our vote," he said.

Second Amendment Remedies
Erstwhile Senate candidate Sharron Angle (R-NV) found herself in June defending comments she had made six months earlier about the Second Amendment.
"People are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying, my goodness, what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you, the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out," she said.

Armed And Dangerous
This example is a little older, but it's notable that Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) is one of the few to win her race after repeated references to guns and violence.
In March 2009, she said on a radio show: "I want people in Minnesota armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax, because we need to fight back. Thomas Jefferson told us having a revolution every now and then is a good thing. And the people -- we the people -- are going to have to fight back hard if we're not going to lose our country."

We Hunt Democrats
Another one from 2009: Rep. Gregg Harper (R-MS) told Politico that he hunts Democrats. Asked about the Congressional Sportsmen's Caucus, he said, "We hunt liberal, tree-hugging Democrats, although it does seem like a waste of good ammunition."

Ballots & Bullets
New Rep. Allen West (R-FL) almost hired a Florida talk-radio host, Joyce Kaufman, as his chief of staff. But Kaufman withdrew after media coverage of some of her more fiery statements, such as:
"I am convinced that the most important thing the Founding Fathers did to ensure me my First Amendment rights was they gave a Second Amendment," she told a tea party crowd last summer. "And if ballots don't work, bullets will."

Old 01-11-2011, 02:17 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
the regurgitation of the same blame, finger pointing hypocritical posts from the same posters is pathetic. I've seen posts and threads closed wirhin minutes when it involve duplicate posts on the tea party, Palin and Beck closed. Why are these regurgatative hate threads still opened? My goodness neither party has clean hands you just make yourself appear as ignorant as those your railing against.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies