Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2011, 12:49 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
So you have found one time in 1993 that Limbaugh put a picture of a dog up and called it the whitehouse dog.

Thats the entire right wings attacks on politicians under age kids.

So that gives the left the right to attack palins kids , one example in 1993 makes it OK for the left to do now.

WOW
You are actually trying to say no one from the right besides that one comment by Rushing was ever said? You do know we were on the same discussion boards at the time and I will remind you that the rabid righties threw more than a few insults her way. Oh never mind, you are apsolutely right, the Right has never thrown out any insults at anyone that has disagreed with their view point, they have always kept it civil ad adult at all times, they are innocent as angles, and pigs fly and hell has frozen over.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2011, 12:53 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
You were off topic again
No I am not, I was answering your post and helping you remember what the topic is, which is PALIN, since you keep trying in vain to change it. Let me know when you can stay on it, meanwhile I am going back to the discussion on PALIN.
Casper

Old 01-18-2011, 12:58 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Personally--I believe that Palin's done.

And I also believe that her rhetoric didn't have a damned thing to do with the recent mass murder in AZ.

It all comes down to her just not having staying power.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:08 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Who is attacking Palin's kids? If anything her kids are attacking other kids on Facebook.
want me to post the letterman sexual joke about an underage girl. Palin addressed in this interview attacks on her family

Old 01-18-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Personally--I believe that Palin's done.

And I also believe that her rhetoric didn't have a damned thing to do with the recent mass murder in AZ.

It all comes down to her just not having staying power.
I think she is also done as a presidential candidate, however as a fund raiser she is far from done.
the constant attacks on her has tarnished her presidential hopes. The left will not have to worry about her running.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:10 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamky View Post
Who is attacking Palin's kids? If anything her kids are attacking other kids on Facebook.
Link???

Old 01-18-2011, 01:11 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
I think she is also done as a presidential candidate, however as a fund raiser she is far from done.
the constant attacks on her has tarnished her presidential hopes. The left will not have to worry about her running.
When did she announce??

Old 01-18-2011, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
No I am not, I was answering your post and helping you remember what the topic is, which is PALIN, since you keep trying in vain to change it. Let me know when you can stay on it, meanwhile I am going back to the discussion on PALIN.
Casper
But you claimed my post was off topic, so if my post was off topic why are you answering off topic

Old 01-18-2011, 01:15 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Quote:
I know that I've said this before on this forum...but it's not as partisan as some make it seem.

Old 01-18-2011, 01:20 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,309,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I'm glad you explained that because now we know why, when Obama's approval rating drop, that it's because of the personal attacks the neo-cons make on him and Michelle.
But Obama has most of the media on his side; Palin doesn't. Neither did G.W. Bush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies