Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 09:06 AM

3,189 posts, read 4,981,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
they are finding flocks of dead birds, laying on the ground, all over the world.
Yes, but what's that got to do with Wheeler?

Besides, I saw some scientist guy on TV saying that this type of thing happens fairly often.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 09:23 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Have you read about the dead birds and fish being found in droves all over the world?
I saw it on our local news last night for the first time, so in doing some research, it isn't just a couple of dead birds, like the news made it sound last night?

Dead Birds Fall From Sky In Sweden, Millions Of Dead Fish Found In Maryland, Brazil, New Zealand

http://offgridsurvival.com/deadbirdsaroundtheworld/
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blog-post/2011/01/dead_birds_dead_fish_turn_up_a.html

Old 01-14-2011, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
I'm sure all countries are working on nuclear/biological warfare weapons.
I've also got a sneaky suspicion that they don't limit their testing to laboratory rats either.

It's just too odd that all these scientists commit suicide rather than retire/die of old age.

Just read about David Kelly (UK scientist) as one example.
Death of David Kelly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't believe Wheeler committed suicide....

something is really strange about this whole thing...

Old 01-14-2011, 09:26 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoobleKar View Post
Yes, but what's that got to do with Wheeler?

Besides, I saw some scientist guy on TV saying that this type of thing happens fairly often.
And this is what they want everyone to do..."happens all the time" so just ignore and go back to living your life.

So you have read about mass animal deaths all over the world happening at the same time before this year ?

This is common to read about ?

Old 01-17-2011, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And this is what they want everyone to do..."happens all the time" so just ignore and go back to living your life.

So you have read about mass animal deaths all over the world happening at the same time before this year ?

This is common to read about ?
Happy Texan, with all due respect, I'd like to say, I'm extremely concerned about this issue...as I said, we were discussing it at work...is it another conspiracy? I don't know, perhaps no one will know...

Perhaps John Wheeler, was murdered then robbed...by the homeless...? People who are hungry do things they wouldn't ordinarily do, if they were not....

It just seems strange to me, that he was working for the Defense department all of his life, and all of these animals were dying off...is there a connection? Maybe, and maybe not?

I'm certain there are a lot of politicians doing they're jobs to the best of they're ability...and as in everything else, some are not, however, this particular situation struck me as strange, and also a lot of people I work with...as well....and as in all things, maybe not...perhaps you are right? I don't know, however, if he were my husband, or son, I wouldn't like it is someone said, "forget about it and just get on with your life"....and I'm just wondering why the press just gave up on the story?

I mean the man was walking around dazed and confused, and without a shoe on, yet, no one called the police...that in itself seems strange...and makes me wonder, are we so becoming a socity of robots, that we don't notice things like that and call for help? Maybe his life could have been saved? I mean the man was wondering around dazed and confused, and spoke with several people, yet, no one called for help?

Just my thoughts, and I do appreciate your feedback...

Creme
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies