Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 09:39 AM

1,230 posts, read 1,040,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
so you are going to TRY to tell us that those REAL PLANES were not real and they were 'computer generated'......right and I got a bridge to sell ya
No, I am not trying to tell you personally anything. You are obviously not interested in studying the photos and videos. That's fine. But some readers here might be interested in looking at this new information- and deciding for themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 09:47 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
No, I am not trying to tell you personally anything. You are obviously not interested in studying the photos and videos. That's fine. But some readers here might be interested in looking at this new information- and deciding for themselves.
I dont need to 'study' ..'photos' and 'videos' I saw the plane (the second one)( the first one I was still on my comute) hit the tower IN PERSON, live in the air, not through a screen

sorry you cant figure that out

Old 02-01-2011, 12:18 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,040,065 times
Quote:
I dont need to 'study' ..'photos' and 'videos' I saw the plane (the second one)( the first one I was still on my comute) hit the tower IN PERSON, live in the air, not through a screen

You are an anonymous poster, as I am and as is everyone here. Although I take personal anecdotal information into consideration as to how it stacks up against publicly sourced information, common sense, or my own personal experience- whatever the case may be- anonymous anecdotes on their own can certainly not be taken as truth or facts- ever.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:21 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,088,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What "thousands" saw any planes except as TV viewers via the complicit media??
Go to Manhattan and stand on a street corner and start randomly asking passersby.

You will find them with little effort.

Old 02-01-2011, 12:40 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
As I said you just keep looking sillier with each post.

I doubt that anyone on this thread is taking you seriously anymore.

Once again... thousands of people saw those airplanes crash into the Twin Towers. FACT! So stop with your baloney because rational people know what happened on 9/11.

I will make one more point... airplanes striking a building at 400+ mph will do a lot of damage! Whatever they are made of, they will do a lot of damage.
And I will tell you that you are BEYOND SILLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7eI4...eature=related

Notice how the wall doesn't explode or crush or break apart or break open, or TURN TO DUST, nor does the plane even penetrate, let alone emerge from the other side with it's nose intact ... the plane disintegrates upon impact at 500 mph.

This is precisely because the steel reinforced concrete wall is stronger than the aluminum plane that literally disintegrates into fragments when it strikes it.

That's reality .... not this Hollywood fiction presented by the flight 175 videos showing the plane penetrating and disappearing into the structure as if it were hitting Jello.

Here is a computer generated simulation ... touted as a "High Quality, Physically Accurate visualization"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cddIgb1nGJ8

Hardly "physically accurate" as the aluminum wings cut through structural steel beams ..... even the tip of the TAIL slices through not only the exterior wall, but also cuts a 1 1/2 steel and 4" concrete floor HORIZONTALLY like a knife cutting bread, with the floor collapsing behind it. Debris punching a substantial hole in the other side of the building ....

Of course, no one can find that debris exit hole afterward in the real building ... so apparently there are some issues with the HIGH QUALITY, PHYSICALLY ACCURATE simulation.

This load of garbage is from structural engineering scientists?

Those wings and tail aren't going to slice through the floors horizontally given that they would have disintegrated upon impact with the outer wall made of structural steel.

Anyone believing this nonsense has no bloody business calling ANYONE silly.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:12 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,634,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
People forget the twin tower bombings during Clinton and the ship Cole being bombed.
Thats all part of the conspiracy!!! Clinton hired the same undercover explosives company to plant the 1993 WTC bomb in the parking garage so that when the US govt imploded the buildings in 2001, they could pretend like it was the terrorists again and people would believe them.

I don't understand how anyone can believe the official story. Believing that terrorists learned how to fly and then hijacked 4 planes makes no sense. Believing that thousands and thousands of people cooperated in an intensely complex plot to use remote control planes and a missile against the country and nobody told the plot is much easier to believe. The truth is, the technology used to implode the buildings was given to us by the aliens who landed in Roswell. They made a deal with us that if they gave us the technology to secretly implode the twin towers in 2001, we would give them Elvis after his career reached its peak.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:

Now lets put the shoe on the other foot here:

Here are eyewitness accounts of the MOTHMAN:

MOTHMAN!

Bigfoot sightings:

Bigfoot Sightings — Bigfoot Research and Sighting Reports

Lockness monster sightings:

Very Recent Sightings of Nessie the Loch Ness Monster

Chupacabra Sightings:

Chupacabra, Mysterious Animal, Allegedly SPOTTED In Texas (VIDEO, PICTURES, POLL)

Hundreds of people claim to have seen these strange monsters ... Man-like winged creatures 7 feet tall .... Gorilla-Man like creatures 8 feet tall ... Demon-like creatures .... 50 ft long Dinosaur Monsters

Do you think any of these people could be "mistaken" ? Or is this solid evidence that all of these creature-monsters actually exist?

Old 02-01-2011, 01:27 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
who...alq's 19 terroists
what..attack america
when... on sept 11
where...NYC, pa,dc
how. by hijacking planes and crashing them
So simple, even a truther can understand it!

Except for one certain truther.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
Thats all part of the conspiracy!!! Clinton hired the same undercover explosives company to plant the 1993 WTC bomb in the parking garage so that when the US govt imploded the buildings in 2001, they could pretend like it was the terrorists again and people would believe them.

I don't understand how anyone can believe the official story. Believing that terrorists learned how to fly and then hijacked 4 planes makes no sense. Believing that thousands and thousands of people cooperated in an intensely complex plot to use remote control planes and a missile against the country and nobody told the plot is much easier to believe. The truth is, the technology used to implode the buildings was given to us by the aliens who landed in Roswell. They made a deal with us that if they gave us the technology to secretly implode the twin towers in 2001, we would give them Elvis after his career reached its peak.
This demonstrates the complete ignorance of the both of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vpcABWJiY

The FBI provided the explosives to the "terrorists" involved in the 93 bombing. The FBI informant then manufactured the bomb, and passed the real explosives to the "terrorists" under the direction of his FBI handler.

This information is taped ... it was presented in court ... and is not a "conspiracy theory" ... it's a conspiracy FACT.

Now what do you have to say?

Old 02-01-2011, 01:29 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,332,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
As I said you just keep looking sillier with each post.

I doubt that anyone on this thread is taking you seriously anymore.

Once again... thousands of people saw those airplanes crash into the Twin Towers. FACT! So stop with your baloney because rational people know what happened on 9/11.

I will make one more point... airplanes striking a building at 400+ mph will do a lot of damage! Whatever they are made of, they will do a lot of damage.

And you oughta see his views on other subjects.
On second thought, maybe you shouldn't. His posts are way, way out. Conspiracies galore!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies