Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 04:02 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
You can split hairs as far as the hijackers go, but I'm telling you it was my PERSONAL trigger for looking further into the story. For others it was the appearance of demolition, for others WTC7, for others the size of the hole in the Pentagon, etc.
I have no doubt that it was the personal trigger for you. It also comes as no surprise that your personal trigger turns out to be a false memory of something that did not happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum
The hijackers were identified way too early to believe (first 2-3 days as I cited above).
And here we see "The Jeweler Effect" in full operation. The fact that you acknowledge a personal inability to figure some things out does not mean professionals are equally handicapped.

It does not take more than a few minutes to access an Airline's passenger manifests, let alone two or three days.

Quote:
Were they ALL identified?
Only tentatively, but yes. They pretty much had all 19 names by day three, although five of their names were garbled to some greater or lesser extent.

Not those photographs you insisted on though.

Quote:
Who could know at the time?
You mean besides a competent investigator?

And of course your own links prove that they only got there gradually. The Sept. 12 link says there were only 12 hijackers... three on each plane. Two days later, they had figured out there were 19... and they came pretty close to knowing who they all were.

Quote:
It was my personal first red flag- you can't really argue with that.
I cannot argue with the fact that your personal red flag is something that didn't actually happen. No.

Just as almost your entire set of other beliefs surrounding this event are not what actually happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2011, 04:37 PM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
Well, blame away, if you must. The years have only shed more light on the farce that is the "official story".

You can split hairs as far as the hijackers go, but I'm telling you it was my PERSONAL trigger for looking further into the story. For others it was the appearance of demolition, for others WTC7, for others the size of the hole in the Pentagon, etc.

The hijackers were identified way too early to believe (first 2-3 days as I cited above). Were they ALL identified? Who could know at the time? MANY were, too many to ring true to me- especially coming from folks who had the audacity to state that no one had the slightest clue that something like this could even happen.

It was my personal first red flag- you can't really argue with that.
You were correct and so was I. Claims that these "hijackers" were not identified until weeks later is another example of a purposeful false statement ... which is clearly the modus operandi demonstrated because the truth is destroying the competing argument.

Here ... we have a still image of the nose exiting out of the South Tower ... this cannot be "mistaken" for debris ... and anyone claiming such is clearly trying to be deceptive.

The relevant importance of that shot carries several clues ... 1) object emerging looks to be the undamaged front section of the plane which is impossible for a composite nosecone attached to an aluminum body penetrating the steel fascia at impact, traveling through the building and busting through the other side of the steel fascia intact and undamaged. 2) Certain images you can see in videos of the South Tower prior to implosion that shows the opposite side of the impact zone shows no holes large enough in the steel outer fascia wall for the entire front section of the plane to exit out of. Check every video to verify that. 3) this cannot be simple debris .. the relative size of the object protruding is huge ... one solid mass ... and larger than a single floor in height. What the image shows is not possible, and consequently, HAS TO BE FAKED. There is no other possible explanation. There are attempts to explain it ... but none are even remotely possible, let alone plausible.

Look at the animated gif on this page showing the frontal entry of the "plane" into the south tower and notice EASILY the fakery. You can literally see the starboard wing being "absorbed" into the structure which seems to have no damage as the wing disappears.

The fact is ... my wife is a 30 year vet film editor and composite artist, and says that not only is it CLEARLY a composite ... but not a very good one at that. She suggests that the artist that did this would have no chance at employment with anyone other than the government ... and certainly not LucasFilm.

Killtown: Why They Didn't Use Planes To Hit The WTC

The conclusion is, the images of the plane striking the building are composite fakes ... every last one of them .... which is why the "hijackers" must also be fake since these buildings were not hit by the planes that were claimed to be hijacked and slammed into those buildings.

This might explain why 7 of the alleged hijackers have come forward claiming to be alive and having no involvement with 911:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFqYf-ID5oY

It's important to note that live TV cameras can incorporate tape feed with pre-composed video, including composite images.

This use of composite fake video proves the "official" story is a complete fraud .... and is the prima fascia evidence of conspiracy, inside job, and controlled demolition. The result is mass murder on a scale never before seen in the United States of America.

Old 01-26-2011, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Claims that these "hijackers" were not identified until weeks later is another example of a purposeful false statement ... which is clearly the modus operandi demonstrated because the truth is destroying the competing argument.
Uuuuhh.... no it's not. It is another example of a Truther straw man that no anti-Truther ever said in the first place,

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas
The fact is ... my wife is a 30 year vet film editor and composite artist, and says that not only is it CLEARLY a composite ... but not a very good one at that. She suggests that the artist that did this would have no chance at employment with anyone other than the government ... and certainly not LucasFilm.
This is a new variant of "The Jeweler Effect." It is "The Jeweler Effect by Proxy."

Old 01-26-2011, 04:56 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,034,543 times
Quote:
Personally, it seems that this is a personal threat .... you wouldn't be doing that would you? I don't see a threat. Where do you see a threat? He just wants you to meet the victims. How is that a threat?

Wouldn't it be better to look at the evidence instead of making veiled threats? You seem to think I'm playing political football here ... but that's not at all the case. I didn't create these fake videos ... I'm pointing them out ... and if I lost loved ones in that tragedy, I would shake the hand of anyone exposing the fraud in an attempt to identify who the real murderers of those people are. We have looked at the evidence. Some people have even touched it.

That the buildings were blown up is real. That 3000 people lost their lives is real. That people who want to expose the lies and discover EXACTLY WHO the real perpetrators are is the greatest effort one can extend in honor of those who were murdered and those suffering such loss and tragedy.

If you had a loved one murdered .... would you be satisfied with locking up some patsy off the street in a phony media trial ... or would you want the real perpetrator apprehended and punished?

Set aside the righteous indignation and think about that.
Well, I DID have a loved one murdered. My family lost 7 on 9/11 and 4 and an unborn baby on 2/26/93. Almost lost Dad in '93. I have more reason than probably any one here for wanting answers. I've thought about this every single day since 2/26/93 and am satisfied.

If I am, why aren't you?

Old 01-26-2011, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
An excerpt from HistorianDude's Glossary of Nutty Conspiracist Goodness:

The Jeweler Effect

The “Jeweler Effect†is a phenomenon in which a complete amateur in a particular technical field deludes himself into believing he has the competence to second guess people with actual professional experience. It is most commonly expressed by fringe conspiracy theorists who read a book once, or actually shook hands with somebody related by marriage to a real expert’s neighbor and so believe they have gained some authoritative credibility via osmosis.

It is named in reference to an exchange on a CD conspiracy theory thread in which an anonymous poster hallucinated that he could perform a detailed metallurgical analysis on molten metal seen only on a video because he was a “jeweler†and that this somehow gave him a superpower that even real metallurgists do not posses.

It is not to be confused with the “Thermitic Lance†effect in which that same amateur performs a google search on the word "thermitic" and rushes to post his findings without actually reading them and having a clue what the hell he is talking about.
Let me explain the effects of flagging ad hominem personal insults, of which you refuse to stop ... even after I gave you a chance to ... you have even gone so far as carrying over to another thread. Although it really doesn't bother me ... (unlike what really bothers me is to see someone repeatedly making demonstrably false claims, over and over) there are no rules prohibiting bald faced lies ... but there are on the personal attack/insult issue. So, you were warned.

That you apparently don't understand the fundamental issue of melting points of metals ... their visual appearances in their molten state which can be easily seen in the case of aluminum and iron, is obvious. It also happens to dismiss your claims that no one can actually tell the difference between them when it was clearly untrue. But that is the one constant with you.

You claimed no such thing existed as a thermite torch ... I proved you wrong with a video demonstrating the use of one.

You have previously claimed no such thing as a thermite shaped charge that can cut linear cuts ... I posted video of exactly that being demonstrated.

Now, if all this gives you the overwhelming sense of VICTORY ... well, that's where I cannot help you. That's a problem to be addressed by medical professional trained in such areas.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Let me explain the effects of flagging ad hominem personal insults, of which you refuse to stop ... even after I gave you a chance to ... you have even gone so far as carrying over to another thread.
I understand the effects completely. But I am not insulting you. I am mocking your arguments.

Especially your argument that being a jeweler makes you a magic metallurgist.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:26 PM

37,198 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
There are so many unanswered questions and this event was pivital. What is your take and why do you or do you not support a new investigation?
Waiting on the UK to finish grilling Tony Blair. When they get close enough to prosecute, he'll sing like a canary.

THEN we get the Bush Gang.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:29 PM

A question for our magic metallurgist / jeweler.

You're familiar with this picture... right? It's one of the pictures you guys use to assert that it is molten iron and not aluminum that is flowing from the side of the WTC tower.

Look carefully at this picture... especially at the bottom of the stream where the metal has cooled to the point that it is no longer glowing with heat.

Got it?

Okay. Now the question.

What color does molten iron turn when it cools?

Old 01-26-2011, 05:36 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
I understand the effects completely. But I am not insulting you. I am mocking your arguments.

Especially your argument that being a jeweler makes you a magic metallurgist.

You most definitely are insulting him. You are referring to him personally- not just to the points he makes- but you know that.

Old 01-26-2011, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYChistorygal View Post
Well, I DID have a loved one murdered. My family lost 7 on 9/11 and 4 and an unborn baby on 2/26/93. Almost lost Dad in '93. I have more reason than probably any one here for wanting answers. I've thought about this every single day since 2/26/93 and am satisfied.

If I am, why aren't you?
Because you don't speak for all victims ... 70% of 911 victims want a new investigation, and you don't get to speak for them!

Furthermore, all victims were not accounted for in NYC, Washington DC, and Shanksville, PA. There are other victims, over a MILLION in Iraq ... Ten's of THOUSANDS in Afghanistan, and our military services people dying every day ... being maimed every day ... and the impact that has on their families, fighting a phony war against contrived enemies.

The reality is, every American is a victim of 911 in one regard or another, and to one degree or another ... do you think for one moment you are the only one who lost loved ones or friends in this?

Who exactly do you think you are to speak for all of them? Personally, I'm not inclined to give you a blank check for claiming the victim routine over and over ... primarily because of the way you bounce around and show up on every 911 thread promoting propaganda. It just doesn't seem to legitimize your claims. I haven't said that before now, giving you the benefit of the doubt. But I don't know you, or whether your claims are true or not ... so forgive me if I don't take your word as 100% truth, given your propensity thus far to support overt falsehoods.

It seems to me that if you actually are who you claim to be, you'd want to know ALL OF THE ANSWERS .... and if you think you have all of them now, well, you are sadly mistaken ... some of the blatant lies in the official story are too overt to claim you believe everything that has been told you, so I'm not buying what you are attempting to sell.

You asked the question ... that's your answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies