Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you support a new investigation or not?
I do - too many unanswered questions 62 31.79%
I don't - all has been answered 123 63.08%
I don't know or I'm not sure 10 5.13%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2011, 02:56 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
What, you never heard of a coal fired foundry? What do you think was used before electricity came along? There are still hundreds of coal fired foundries in India. A coal fired forge will reach 3,500 degrees....Much higher than the melting point of steel.
Yeah, with blast!

Where was that blasted blast on 911?

Draft, but no blast.

Last edited by ergohead; 01-28-2011 at 03:05 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 03:00 PM

294 posts, read 351,403 times
I think the Twin Towers were taken down by a single shot from the grassy smoking gnome near tower two. My single bullet theory is just the suppository for those who work hard, every day, to come up with the real story behind a very trajic page in our history. The key to the single bullet theory is inserting it rectally and awaiting the outcome. They are made by Fleet and they work fabulously. People who are full of it will be evacuated far quicker than either of the towers and they'll be capable of saying they are no longer full of................................................ ..............................

Old 01-28-2011, 04:35 PM

88,584 posts, read 84,795,337 times
OK, so let's go with the "planes were holograms/cgi" theory just for ****s and giggles. Put aside the videos for a minute.

People saw and heard these planes flying low over Manhattan. People in the vicinity witnessed the planes hitting the buildings. Many people, not ten or twenty or a hundred. People inside the towers saw the planes coming toward them and lived to tell the tale. How did they get such good cgi effects from all those angles complete with sound effects?

Next, outside on the Plaza, the open area in the center of the WTC, there lay the burning remains of a crashed aircraft, absolutely undeniable as such to anyone who saw it, and thousands did. Then you've got all the hands and feet and rib cages and other chunks of humanity strewn around the burning plane. You don't even have a video of that. That was all cgi, too?

Oh, and that smell of jet fuel. Pretty cool how they did that.

Last edited by Mightyqueen801; 01-28-2011 at 04:52 PM..

Old 01-28-2011, 04:42 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,321,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
OK, so let's go with the "planes were holograms/cgi" theory just for ****s and giggles. Put aside the videos for a minute.

People saw and heard these planes flying low over Manhattan. People in the vicinity witnessed the planes hitting the buildings. Many people, not ten or twenty or a hundred. People inside the towers saw the planes coming toward them and lived to tell the tale. How did they get such good cgi effects from all those angles complete with sound effects?

Next, outside on the Plaza, the open area in the center of the WTC, there lay the burning remains of a crashed aircraft, absolutely undeniable as such to anyone who saw it, and thousands did. Then you've got all the hands and feet and rib cages and other chunks of humanity strewn around the burning plane. You don't even have a video of that. That was all cgi, too?
Why is that?

Respect for the families?

You have yet to comment on your "feelings" as to why the confiscated security video tapes focused on the pentagon haven't been released, or were confiscated in the first place.

I'm pro say about everything.

C'mon - say!

I'll support you.

I support sayers.

It's the con-sayers that are questionable.

Don't be such a con, else folks might think you are being paid.

Are you being laid, or paid?

Which IS it girl?

Spit it out!

Or, not.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:01 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Tell that to coal burning steam engine locomotives. Tell that to the pot bellied stove .... tell that to your fireplace grate ....

And show us how you melt 4" structural steel with coal.
What's really funny, from what I've learned in the last couple of days, is that there was NO JET FUEL AT ALL! So that's the end of that argument- whatever really WAS used to demo the bldgs can be argued, but jet fuel is out of the running altogether.

Part of me is rolling on the floor laughing. That part sees that it's likely no one died. After all these years of study the truth emerges and it is a bitter-sweet feeling. The toxins in the air have poisoned and sickened many, though. And recently congress had to be begged to provide money for care for these people.

Now, I am talking about the events of the DAY of 9/11 NOT the illegal subsequent wars where millions have died which remains a very serious and sad situation and some heads need to roll. The wars must be stopped. The "Patriot Act" needs to be repealed. They need to take off their latex gloves, load up their scanners and get the he!! out of our airports!

But back to the DAY in question. The perps are not guilty of murder. They are guilty of conspiracy, deception, littering, environmental pollution, fraud, robbery, and obstruction of justice.

So many questions are answered:

Why bin Laden has not been charged or arrested and there's been no real attempt to find him. I believe he's been dead for several years- but that's another thread.

Why several "hijackers" are still alive.

Why no black boxes or significant plane parts were found.

Why the various "victim" lists vary from memorial site to memorial site among other extreme anomalies about the "victims" such as very few being listed on the Social Security Death Index.

Whether cell phone calls were ever made from planes- no, there weren't planes so cell phones and seat back phones were not used.

Why "Mark Bingham" said "Mom? This is Mark Bingham,".........."You believe me, don't you?"

Why WTC7 came down without being hit by a plane- none were hit by a plane. I do wonder if a mistake was made in this regard and why another "plane" was not engaged.

Why the BBC reported WTC7 coming down- BEFORE it happened.

Why the UA/AA flights are not listed as destroyed, but are listed as "canceled" and why at least one of the flights was still in service after 9/11.

Why Bush and Cheney would not testify alone or under oath.

Why Bush/Cheney did not want to do an investigation of the crime of a century.

Why the rubble was hauled off as quickly as possible.

Why the put options.

I'm sure lots more is answered that I will think of as days go by.

Last edited by DifferentDrum; 01-28-2011 at 05:30 PM..

Old 01-28-2011, 05:03 PM

33,543 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Yeah, with blast!

Where was that blasted blast on 911?

Draft, but no blast.
Whatever, but there would certainly be lots of air feeding the fire, and it's already been demonstrated that steel doesn't need to melt to turn into silly putty..( did you miss that?)..It's a moot point anyway, because there was no molten steel found at the site...Just bizarre twisted I beams and floor joists...

Old 01-28-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:

Oh, and that smell of jet fuel. Pretty cool how they did that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Why is that?

Respect for the families?

You have yet to comment on your "feelings" as to why the confiscated security video tapes focused on the pentagon haven't been released, or were confiscated in the first place.

I'm pro say about everything.

C'mon - say!

I'll support you.

I support sayers.

It's the con-sayers that are questionable.

Don't be such a con, else folks might think you are being paid.

Are you being laid, or paid?

Which IS it girl?

Spit it out!

Or, not.
BECAUSE THERE WERE NO TV CAMERAS ON THE PLAZA.

The videos you guys watch over and over are all shot from outside the perimeter of World Trade Center, blocks away.

As to the rest of your post, share the weed with the board.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:15 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,077,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What's really funny, from what I've learned in the last couple of days, is that there was NO JET FUEL AT ALL!
Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DifferentDrum View Post
What's really funny, from what I've learned in the last couple of days, is that there was NO JET FUEL AT ALL! So that's the end of that argument- whatever really WAS used to demo the bldgs can be argued, but jet fuel is out of the running altogether.

Part of me is rolling on the floor laughing. That part sees that it's likely no one died. After all these years of study the truth emerges and it is a bitter-sweet feeling. The toxins in the air have poisoned and sickened many, though. And recently congress had to be begged to provide money for care for these people.

Now, I am talking about the events of the DAY of 9/11 NOT the illegal subsequent wars where millions have died which remains a very serious and sad situation and some heads need to roll. The wars must be stopped. The "Patriot Act" needs to be repealed. They need to take off their latex gloves, load up their scanners and get the he!! out of our airports!

But back to the DAY in question. The perps are not guilty of murder. They are guilty of conspiracy, deception, littering, environmental pollution, fraud, robbery, and obstruction of justice.

So many questions are answered:

Why bin Laden has not been charged or arrested and there's been no real attempt to find him. I believe he's been dead for several years- but that's another thread.

Why several "hijackers" are still alive.

Why no black boxes or significant plane parts were found.

Why the various "victim" lists vary from memorial site to memorial site among other extreme anomalies about the "victims".

Whether cell phone calls were ever made from planes- no, there weren't planes so cell phones and seat back phones were not used.

Why "Mark Bingham" said "Mom? This is Mark Bingham,".........."You believe me, don't you?"

Why WTC7 came down without being hit by a plane- none were hit by a plane. I do wonder if a mistake was made in this regard and why another "plane" was not engaged.

Why the BBC reported WTC7 coming down- BEFORE it happened.

Why the UA/AA flights are not listed as destroyed, but are listed as "canceled" and why at least one of the flights was still in service after 9/11.

Why Bush and Cheney would not testify alone or under oath.

Why Bush/Cheney did not want to do an investigation of the crime of a century.

Why the rubble was hauled off as quickly as possible.

Why the put options.

I'm sure lots more is answered that I will think of as days go by.
The BBC thing has been done to death. You can lose that one now.

But please, come down to where I work and walk into my office and tell us how there was no jet fuel. Maybe we all just don't know what jet fuel really smells like, and you can explain how the whole friggin' building didn't REALLY smell like jet fuel. I'm sure you have a story for that. Perhaps mysterious construction workers bypassed all the normal procedures and snuck up into the mechanical equipment rooms and put Eau de Jet Fuelle in the ventilation system. See? I can play truther. And while you're educating us, stand in front of the picture of our dead coworkers, some of whom were burned to death when that nonexistent jet fuel shot down the elevator shafts.

Old 01-28-2011, 05:47 PM

1,230 posts, read 1,039,471 times
Quote:
The BBC thing has been done to death. You can lose that one now.

But please, come down to where I work and walk into my office and tell us how there was no jet fuel. Maybe we all just don't know what jet fuel really smells like, and you can explain how the whole friggin' building didn't REALLY smell like jet fuel. I'm sure you have a story for that. Perhaps mysterious construction workers bypassed all the normal procedures and snuck up into the mechanical equipment rooms and put Eau de Jet Fuelle in the ventilation system. See? I can play truther. And while you're educating us, stand in front of the picture of our dead coworkers, some of whom were burned to death when that nonexistent jet fuel shot down the elevator shafts.

Post the names of your deceased coworkers. Memorialize them and pay tribute to them here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies