Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2013, 01:07 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatWing View Post
I will go on to say I feel that out of 10 Asian families, 8 of the mothers are 100% stay-at-home moms
ALL DAY

So tell me, what child can't succeed under those plush conditions?

When Black families 10/10 BOTH parents work, some work 2 jobs and don't see their kids until the next day. or fast asleep.
Well, maybe they are not American citizens and are not allowed to work? That could be true in some neighborhoods.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:07 PM

593 posts, read 470,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
here's some data

now post the stats IN AMERICA!

Old 07-10-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Well, maybe they are not American citizens and are not allowed to work? That could be true in some neighborhoods.

HOG TURDS. that's cop-out language. save it. if the man can work the woman can too. end of story. or why be over here in the first place? I'll tell you why...TO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM!

...At Black/Hispanics expense.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:11 PM

Quote:
now post the stats IN AMERICA!

But you are talking about "culture"??

And how do you explain (1) students in Asia score higher in international tests too and (2) adopted children from Asia perform well academically?

Answer me directly.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
HOG TURDS. that's cop-out language. save it. if the man can work the woman can too. end of story. or why be over here in the first place? I'll tell you why...TO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM!

...At Black/Hispanics expense.
Obviously you don't know anything about immigration law.

My cousin can work with an H1B visa (he's from China) but his wife cannot. His wife is a Chinese national and does not have a work visa, though she has lived in the US for 7 years and has two children.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:13 PM

229 posts, read 293,821 times
Quote:
I will go on to say I feel that out of 10 Asian families, 8 of the mothers are 100% stay-at-home moms
ALL DAY

So tell me, what child can't succeed under those plush conditions?

When Black families 10/10 BOTH parents work, some work 2 jobs and don't see their kids until the next day. or fast asleep.
^ this guy is just making race-baiting comments all over the forums. Ignore him?

Old 07-10-2013, 01:17 PM

Quote:
But you are talking about "culture"??

And how do you explain (1) students in Asia score higher in international tests too and (2) adopted children from Asia perform well academically?

Answer me directly.

I explained this already. China/Japan are a people that are LEFT ALONE to work,live and play without any distraction, intimidations, etc, from AJNYBODY,,even if they are overseas.

Who is bothering China today? NOBODY. so they CAN focus and prosper in Education.

If you're a kid that is always in the muck and mire of the world, your chances are dimmer than a kid that has not a care in the world. That's the Asian kids. and the Hindus...

Old 07-10-2013, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_a_lawyer View Post
^ this guy is just making race-baiting comments all over the forums. Ignore him?

oh boy, truth upsetting the fray so now I'm race-baiting and trolling??

GTFOH with that GARBAGE or try to add to the discussion or KICK ROCKS!

Just like a Lawyer. always looking to demonize somebody. your name fits you.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:19 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,778,165 times
Bs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batwing View Post
so what about the 1st generation after hiroshima? How did they fare? Not too well i assume.

See, it's bigger than the vague "work ethic and drive" because i'll put my money on a black kid vs. Asian kid vs. A white kid any day of the week given a level playing field. And that's not biased. That's just truth.

Black kids learn faster than any race on the planet despite all the 100% racism they get from society or a dysfunctional household.

Wesley snipes said it best "always bet on black"

Old 07-10-2013, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Obviously you don't know anything about immigration law.

My cousin can work with an H1B visa (he's from China) but his wife cannot. His wife is a Chinese national and does not have a work visa, though she has lived in the US for 7 years and has two children.
I'm not talking about Imigration Law. stay on topic. I'm addressing WHY the topic is worded the way it's worded. and I'm giving CONCRETE analysis on it.

Every Asian mom is not on a work Visa, that's BS. a lot of them are legally here, just STAY-AT-HOME-MOMS.

just because they move here don't mean they give up their ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies