Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 10:09 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,579,134 times

Advertisements

July 16, 2007 -- A Brooklyn-based military intelligence officer has put his stellar career on the line by auctioning off on eBay what he says is "the solution to the war in Iraq."

Army Capt. Thad Krasnesky is a veteran of both Iraq wars and speaks fluent Arabic.

WAR'S BIDDER END | By LEONARD GREENE | New York News | New York City News | NY News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2007, 01:28 AM

1,463 posts, read 6,220,300 times
It doesn't matter what he thinks because Bush the decider/dictator has all the answers. Everything is gravy in Iraq anyways according to him...

Old 07-18-2007, 06:05 AM

328 posts, read 1,033,927 times
Default Pray.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy7fo View Post
It doesn't matter what he thinks because Bush the decider/dictator has all the answers. Everything is gravy in Iraq anyways according to him...
Kid, pray that you never ever live under a real dictator !!!!!! Your stuff's in the breeze!!!!!!
Spiritwalker

Old 07-18-2007, 06:59 AM

451 posts, read 835,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
July 16, 2007 -- A Brooklyn-based military intelligence officer has put his stellar career on the line by auctioning off on eBay what he says is "the solution to the war in Iraq."

Army Capt. Thad Krasnesky is a veteran of both Iraq wars and speaks fluent Arabic.

WAR'S BIDDER END | By LEONARD GREENE | New York News | New York City News | NY News
What's next? I thought I saw it all when someone sold the "virgin Mary grilled cheese on Ebay.

Old 07-18-2007, 08:04 AM

1,300 posts, read 2,612,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritwalker View Post
Kid, pray that you never ever live under a real dictator !!!!!! Your stuff's in the breeze!!!!!!
Spiritwalker
That's a brilliant statement.

So we should accept the idiot because other countries have it much worse?

The standards of the American people have always been higher. I think the war criminal knew that when he decided to run in the first place. Now he's failing miserably, and we've got folks running around apologizing for him, or saying "it could be much worse".

This is the United States of America. If you step up to run this country, you damn well better do it, and do it effectively. He's not. The only honorable thing to do would be to resign, both chimp and Cheney. Instead we get speeches like "I am the decider". No, he's the village idiot that Crawford is looking all over for.

The man is an utter disaster, not only with the war in Iraq, but every other god damned thing he has laid his crooked little hands on.

Finally, if any of you had bothered to check, eBay shut down the auction.

WHY?????????????

The man is selling information, just like any other ebay seller that sells information. What is the problem?

He tried to relist it, and the relist was deleted.

The Soviet Union didn't fall, it moved.

~T

Old 07-18-2007, 08:13 AM

Default Tu Sabe Nada......................

Quote:
Originally Posted by YapCity View Post
That's a brilliant statement.

So we should accept the idiot because other countries have it much worse?

The standards of the American people have always been higher. I think the war criminal knew that when he decided to run in the first place. Now he's failing miserably, and we've got folks running around apologizing for him, or saying "it could be much worse".

This is the United States of America. If you step up to run this country, you damn well better do it, and do it effectively. He's not. The only honorable thing to do would be to resign, both chimp and Cheney. Instead we get speeches like "I am the decider". No, he's the village idiot that Crawford is looking all over for.

The man is an utter disaster, not only with the war in Iraq, but every other god damned thing he has laid his crooked little hands on.

Finally, if any of you had bothered to check, eBay shut down the auction.

WHY?????????????

The man is selling information, just like any other ebay seller that sells information. What is the problem?

He tried to relist it, and the relist was deleted.

The Soviet Union didn't fall, it moved.

~T
War Criminal ? Idiot? A disaster ? What planet are you living on? I'm sure glad you are only a poster and not involved in leading anyone or anything.
Things may be difficult now it's true. But someone like you in a position of power....Shoot me !!!!!!

Old 07-18-2007, 08:24 AM

Quote:
War Criminal ? Idiot? A disaster ? What planet are you living on? I'm sure glad you are only a poster and not involved in leading anyone or anything.
Things may be difficult now it's true. But someone like you in a position of power....Shoot me !!!!!!

So now you're using the "can you do better?" argument? lol

I didn't run for president, he did. I didn't proclaim to anyone that I was qualified to run this country, he did. He's not a special needs person working the drive-thru at McDonalds. There is no excuse for his performance, so stop trying to make them.

The fact is, I think there are literally THOUSANDS of folks that could do a better job running the country. THOUSANDS. It's easy to fail miserably, and it doesn't take much intelligence. Just about anyone can do it. What we need is someone who is not going to fail, that is the challenge.

You can stand there and make excuses for the chimp all you want to, that will never change the results. He is what he is, and that's what we have. A complete and utter disaster.

~T

Old 07-18-2007, 08:42 AM

Default Opinions are like........

Quote:
So now you're using the "can you do better?" argument? lol

I didn't run for president, he did. I didn't proclaim to anyone that I was qualified to run this country, he did. He's not a special needs person working the drive-thru at McDonalds. There is no excuse for his performance, so stop trying to make them.

The fact is, I think there are literally THOUSANDS of folks that could do a better job running the country. THOUSANDS. It's easy to fail miserably, and it doesn't take much intelligence. Just about anyone can do it. What we need is someone who is not going to fail, that is the challenge.

You can stand there and make excuses for the chimp all you want to, that will never change the results. He is what he is, and that's what we have. A complete and utter disaster.

~T
Everybody's got one !!!! I know ypou couldn't do any better thats not even the question. You like so many offer criticism and put forth zerto as a solution. You would never be satisfied with anyone. People like you sjould just be quiet. You offer nothing with regard to solutions. Thousands ? Who.
Four years from now you will be killing whoever is in office. So sad !!!!!

Old 07-18-2007, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Everybody's got one !!!! I know ypou couldn't do any better thats not even the question. You like so many offer criticism and put forth zerto as a solution. You would never be satisfied with anyone. People like you sjould just be quiet. You offer nothing with regard to solutions. Thousands ? Who.
Four years from now you will be killing whoever is in office. So sad !!!!!
I just noticed your failed attempt at Spanish in the other post...

Usted es cerca de 80 puntos del índice de inteligencia lejos de ser un intelectual, pero guarda el intentar. Usted puede ser que desee comenzar aprendiendo español. La manera correcta de decirlo es "usted no sabe nada".

...and I WAS satisfied with Clinton. He wasn't perfect, but he wasn't a disaster either. I never said a negative thing about the man simply because he had enough wins to overshadow the losses.

At any rate, this is about an ebay auction, which I might ad, was cancelled. If you want to continue to defend Bush, all I can say is have fun on the island........"...........WILSON!!!!".

~T

Old 07-18-2007, 08:54 AM

Default Burro !!!!

Quote:
I just noticed your failed attempt at Spanish in the other post...

Usted es cerca de 80 puntos del índice de inteligencia lejos de ser un intelectual, pero guarda el intentar. Usted puede ser que desee comenzar aprendiendo español. La manera correcta de decirlo es "usted no sabe nada".

...and I WAS satisfied with Clinton. He wasn't perfect, but he wasn't a disaster either. I never said a negative thing about the man simply because he had enough wins to overshadow the losses.

At any rate, this is about an ebay auction, which I might ad, was cancelled. If you want to continue to defend Bush, all I can say is have fun on the island........"...........WILSON!!!!".

~T
I won't dignify you by using proper Spanish. All you get is the language of the street......Hasta la vista LOSER !!!!! NO HODA !!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies