Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2011, 12:30 AM

352 posts, read 187,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perlier View Post
Examples please.

Hate speech? Examples, please.
Lies? Examples please
Vitriol? Examples please.
Slander? Examples, please.

It should be no problem for you to pull up those examples, I'm sure.
You need to be spoon-fed eh. Olberpunk was the biggest hater I ever had the displeasure to hear.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2011, 12:30 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,312,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
If Limbaugh and Beck would quit this country would be a better place.
Amen to that!

Old 01-22-2011, 12:31 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,092,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Please.

Youtube any of his shows and you will see the answers over and over again.

You would not believe or understand them if someone sent them pony express to you.
You can't provide it. That's clear.

I watched Olbermann REGULARLY so I already know what he said on his show. It was not "hate speech" as you claim.

Do you call it hate speech when someone raises over $2 million to FUND FREE HEALTH CARE CLINIC all around the country? Is that an anti-American thing to do? Is that hate speech? Huh....

Sometimes I think many people talk simply to hear their heads "roar." lol

Old 01-22-2011, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flordelis View Post
You need to be spoon-fed eh. Olberpunk was the biggest hater I ever had the displeasure to hear.
Perhaps your ears need cleaning. As I've already posted, I watched Countdown very regularly and I never heard Olbermann (not Olberpunk) demonstrate that he was a hater in any respect.

Do you call it being a "hater" when someone does fund raising for provide health care clinics, free health care clinics, throughout the country for the "working poor" who do not have access to preventative health care? Hmmm?

I think there is much confusion regarding what the word "hate" really means.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:35 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,411,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb4000 View Post
You people seem to think this is the end of him for some reason. He ain't exactly just going to fade away, as there are always outlets willing to bring him on board, whether tv or radio.
Perfect for Huffington or the Daily Kos, I'd venture -- some place where the vicious left wing loonies can really appreciate him.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:37 AM

1,768 posts, read 3,411,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
There's no way Fox would be interested in that idiot...except maybe to clean toilets.

Maybe NPR will hire him!
To replace Juan Williams? Well I guess not. Williams is far too noble.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Perfect for Huffington or the Daily Kos, I'd venture -- some place where the vicious left wing loonies can really appreciate him.
But let's keep him off TV where he might reach too many people.

"vicious left wing loonies"..........that's not a very nice thing to say.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:39 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
You can't provide it. That's clear.

I watched Olbermann REGULARLY so I already know what he said on his show. It was not "hate speech" as you claim.

Do you call it hate speech when someone raises over $2 million to FUND FREE HEALTH CARE CLINIC all around the country? Is that an anti-American thing to do? Is that hate speech? Huh....

Sometimes I think many people talk simply to hear their heads "roar." lol

Like I said you would not see the hate in his speeches if we showed them to you.

He has his free speech and his hate, anti American BS did not go over very well as witnessed by his lowly ratings.

On one hand you want to shut down people like Rush but want people like Ober to continue.

Too bad Rush is No. 1 and Keith was last and now out of a job.

So much for talent and good solid information.

LOL - 2 million dollars!!!

Big freakin deal, Rush Limbaugh raises and DONATES more then that every single year.

Bye bye Keith, your hate speeches and anti America crap is gone.

Today Keith Oberman is the WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!

Sorry for the hateful line but I stole it from the biggest hater their ever was.

Old 01-22-2011, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
LOL! Since liberals run the schools we know who to blame for dumbing down the students. Speaking of dumbing down, most stations are run by liberals and FOX has one, yet the people more and more are chosing FOX as they wake up to how wrong the libs are on just about everything.
Where is your proof that "most stations are run by liberals"? Please, please prove to me that "most stations are run by liberals."

Anyone who thinks that "liberals" run the media may just be living in a world long ago in the PAST.........

Who funds education???

Old 01-22-2011, 12:45 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Quote:
Where is your proof that "most stations are run by liberals"? Please, please prove to me that "most stations are run by liberals."

Anyone who thinks that "liberals" run the media may just be living in a world long ago in the PAST.........

Who funds education???

You gotta to be kidding me.

CNN, NBC and MSNBC, add in NPR are all run by left wing radical crazy anti Americans.

No sense in wasting our time trying to educate people who are blind to the real world.

Keith Oberman - The worst person in the world

Use Youtube, plenty of hate, fear mongering and anit American crap spewed from Oberman, Odonnell, Matthews, Schultz.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies