Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2011, 02:09 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
Oh my Beck has another problem. And this time a "Jewish Problem." Oh my!!!
They are at it again. These people are obsessed. It's interesting that they would go to the trouble to find out what ethnic background each and every one of the mentioned "radicals" or other enemies of Liberty Beck exposes on his show.

First, they tried to use his expose of George Soros as an example to illustrate Becks antisemitism; but Soros himself hates his Jewish heritage!

All this is supposed to make Beck look like he is antisemitic. However, Beck has no record of antisemitism. In fact, he has often had the well known David Horowitz on his show discussing liberalism, Islamic Jihad, as well as other important issues that threaten our Liberty. Further, Beck has defended Jews on many occasions.

Mark Levin defends Beck against these ridiculous attempts to paint him as racist and antisemitic, and if Levin defends him, that's good enough for me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 02:14 PM

1,496 posts, read 3,385,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
They are at it again. These people are obsessed. It's interesting that they would go to the trouble to find out what ethnic background each and every one of the mentioned "radicals" or other enemies of Liberty Beck exposes on his show.

First, they tried to use his expose of George Soros as an example to illustrate Becks antisemitism; but Soros himself hates his Jewish heritage!

All this is supposed to make Beck look like he is antisemitic. However, Beck has no record of antisemitism. In fact, he has often had the well known David Horowitz on his show discussing liberalism, Islamic Jihad, as well as other important issues that threaten our Liberty. Further, Beck has defended Jews on many occasions.

Mark Levin defends Beck against these ridiculous attempts to paint him as racist and antisemitic, and if Levin defends him, that's good enough for me.
Furthermore, he has had more than a few Rabbis on his shows to support his views. So this is merely bs that I, and others who know the truth about GB, should probaly ignore.

It always almost seems that those who criticize GB the most know the least about him or get their twisted so called facts from the Huffington Post of the Daily Kos, both undrwritten by Soros.

Infreeking credible.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
You think so? Your the one that initiated the thread. I thought that was your job, to be informative. Or was the intent just to smear Beck? Very timely and significant.
Problem with this thread, is the charge has lost it's luster. Nobody believes this. Too many Jews defend Beck!

Old 01-28-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
That is funny. I guess that Beck is going to lead the way since that is his largest demographic.
And you know this because ... ???

Old 01-28-2011, 02:29 PM

Quote:
What is his largest demographic... bitter old white men from Ohio? Show me a thread of mine where I insult southern white males. I am a southern white male...we are not all the same. Not old and bitter...yet, but getting there.

I did not accuse Beck of not liking Jews. That was all you. I just posted an observation. You made your own conclusion.
Actually, there was a report out a while back that many young people (I'm talking teens) think Beck is really cool. If my memory serves me, it was at one of his events, and a reporter asked some teens why they were there.

Sorry, Charlie, you lose on this one. But take some advice:
  • Learn to write.
  • Learn the facts.
  • Make an argument, and make your case.
You aren't doing any of the above. You are a sensationalist, thowing out wild claims and hoping they will somehow stick. You haven't even backed up one of your claims with any substance.

This is just crap. Time to close this thread.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brien51 View Post
Furthermore, he has had more than a few Rabbis on his shows to support his views. So this is merely bs that I, and others who know the truth about GB, should probaly ignore.

It always almost seems that those who criticize GB the most know the least about him or get their twisted so called facts from the Huffington Post of the Daily Kos, both undrwritten by Soros.

Infreeking credible.
You know, I watch his show almost every night, and I totally forgot about his Rabbi friends. They are always interesting to listen too, as they add so much to Glenn's take on things.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:47 PM

294 posts, read 351,376 times
Nazis and Jews, why do we always seem to get back to the Hogan's Heroes formula for good entertainment? I don't know that Glenn Beck is correct in his many assumptions, he's good TV, he has heroes, villains, there's no vampires and no laugh tracks in an age where people could watch hundreds of other channels. He can get liberals worked into a feverish lather and conservatives get the full treatment the other way. People talk about politics with each other over his schtuff, who'd have thought that show would fly, ten or twenty years ago? It's all good, people. Like Air America, I was hoping for an equivelant counterpoint, but I haven't seen, nor heard it yet. We have differing political views, but as a country, America needs to have something to get us back into the whole participation end of politics, or someone will decide it all for us very soon.

Old 01-28-2011, 02:48 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You know, I watch his show almost every night, and I totally forgot about his Rabbi friends. They are always interesting to listen too, as they add so much to Glenn's take on things.
All the GB bashers on this forum know next to nothing about the man. The constant twisted threads are solid proof. GB really cares about the direction of the country.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:57 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsicmovies View Post
Beck is much for the Jewish people, he even mentions how Soros who is Jewish has history of not liking Jews as it's unusual and noteworthy. Beck could be part Jewish for all you know. Why go down a road of inuendos leading to hatred when you don't have proof it exists, that is why the Bible states against malicious gossip. You don't know who Beck is.
Oh for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW69u1zdFbM

Old 01-28-2011, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Beck says that the Jews killed Jesus...where is the love there. Some Jews not to crazy about Beck.

(VIDEO) Glenn Beck: 'Jews Killed Jesus' | Jewish Internet Defense Force
You don't know the Bible, do you?

The Jews did call for Jesus crucifixion. That is a historical fact. But to understand why you have to read the Bible.

Beck is right on this, and any Christian will tell you this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies