Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2011, 01:18 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I was asking you adorers if you knew when she was going to need more cash. Believe me, I wanted her out of the cave, on social media, on Hanutty and, gasp, even on TV or a news organization. We need her to stay in the open. I would love to see a national tour of Palin, Bachmann and DeMint. The real Republican Party.

All those insults and all that political mud slinging are a waste of your time and energy. You may not like conservatism and you may not care for conservatives, but the America of the future will be very conservative. There's no way around it because liberals simply spend too much money on stupid things. Sure, they talk a good game, but when they get their hands on the people's money they just can't help themselves. When annual budget deficits were coming in under half a trillion, that sort of spending was adding up, but insolvency was still years or decades off. Now, with annual deficits exceeding 1.5 trillion dollars, liberal causes have become something America can no longer afford.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2011, 01:28 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,014,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
When annual budget deficits were coming in under half a trillion, that sort of spending was adding up, but insolvency was still years or decades off. Now, with annual deficits exceeding 1.5 trillion dollars, liberal causes have become something America can no longer afford.
It's called the government - and it's both Democratic and Republican that has gotten us into this mess and DON'T FORGET IT. War is not only stupid - it's destructive, And it's expensive when you borrow to pay for it with money we DONT HAVE. You can take that to BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:21 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,978,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
I love when the ivory tower education types can't stand the thought that the average person can relate to a person other than one of their-- Over educated cannot be allowed to fail chums. The people who make the backbone of this country still work with there hands and attend chruch on Sunday. These people are waking up to what the college educated idots have done to the US thru testing theories, instead of working for a living. It's time we elect Joe the Plumber to office and start getting rid of rules and regulations that undermine our economy. The only reason China can beat us on solar power and green engery is the fact that they do not have government getting in there way with needless regulations.
I'll agree with you about the people being the backbone and all the needless regulations, anyone else but not Joe the plumber.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I really thought that after her just really really pathetic horrible and downright stupid response to the events in Tuson that she had finally burned all of her bridges.
What the H is wrong with the USA that such an idiot even has a public forum????
If she were in Canada she would be up on a soapbox in the park preaching to the squirrels and the birds because no one in this country would give her the time of day.
Who cares what such a moron has to say about anything??

I think my guess its only about 5-10% of the people of the USA who really pay attention to her, plus who knows who really goes to vote on this forum, IMO its just a lot of hate directed at Obama.

I can't stand the woman, she does not represent 90% of the people, I think most who do not post and view the forum or see her on TV enjoy the amusement they get from her opening her mouth. she's like a sideshow.

She realized she could rake in some money after running with McCain, quit her job and now is in the big bucks with her followers.

Old 01-28-2011, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Actually it's the other way around. Greedy corporations tanked american and FDR set up many policies to make america thrive for the average person and took us out of the great depression. Reagan = recession, Bush 1 = recession, Clinton = booming economy, W = biggest surplus to biggest deficit in US history. It's been proven over and over and over again republican "trickle down" fiscal policies are complete and utter failures.
YEP

Old 01-28-2011, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrjam View Post
I am leaving the planet.
Beam me up Scotty!

Old 01-28-2011, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Don't put words in my mouth. And if you really believe that Palin's use of "WTF moments" was referring to "win the future" I have a bridge to sell you.

Read more: Palin: Obama's State of Union speech filled with 'WTF moments': Alaska Newsreader | adn.com
I thought of that soon as it came out of her mouth meaning WTF any sane person would of caught that right away, ah..she sickens me to my stomach since she ran with McCain and said her first words and the damn winking.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Some of you who persist in your blaring about the "left" are failing to understand that there is a significant number of people in your own party who does not feel that the ex gov. is reflective of their views...and actually consider her to be an embarrassment to Republican principles.

Really now...go read her facebook page for a good laugh. Most of the comments from her followers read like exersises in remedial middle school grammar.

But their money keeps flowing in
If the republican party takes this person seriously, well I can't really say what I want. , if this is their leader they may as well put their clown suits on.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayinformed40 View Post
yes they have and it is sickening! The lefties cry all day about anyone on the right attacking one of their own, but they spew the most foul hatred and expect to be given a free pass.

I love that Sarah Palin keeps speaking up despite those that work so hard to keep her quiet. She instills fear in the lying lefties because she is not afraid to speak up and call them out.
Fear in the lefties? Nobody fears this lady.

Old 01-28-2011, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
How very easy to make such an absurd statement, but it is meaningless when it isn't true, and most Americans know it.

Not so easy to back it up with any meanful facts though, is it? So, who looks silly?
Most Americans Don't count on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies