Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 01:27 PM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Hatefullness isn't really a sign of maturity. There are those on the left who just can't stop absessing about her. His comments are so out of line, that I have to wonder about anyone, regardless of their youth that would even bother to watch him.

Nita
I will agree to disagree on the fact that we have different sense of humors - also, it's not like I was watching it just for him... I love award season!!

And, it's obsess, not absess. An abscess is like a boil... Totally different from obsessed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2011, 01:30 PM

1,173 posts, read 1,534,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I obvious and only because you hate Sarah Palin would you agree so highly!!

Maybe, you all that would like to "F" the President have more issues than you like to admit.

It's about some respect she is a married women with children. It doesn't matter that someone is using a poster or whatever of her.

This guy acts like his penis is center stage!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinitegirl View Post
OK - well most of your post is incoherent (like - is your keyboard running on dying batteries or something??), but I think I get the gist of it.

And here's the answer...

He's. A. C.O.M.E.D.I.A.N. Have you ever actually been to a stand up show?? Or seen one on TV or "the internets??" Every other joke is a d*** joke, and most of them are about famous people/politicians.

Did I miss the second coming of the Puritan Movement or something? When did we get all sensitive 'n s***??

"It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane."
"I'm pretty sure that's illegal too."
"Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot, bin Laden."

Yeah, I'm not sure I fully understand what Shepherd's is getting at... I'm a little confused, but I'm pretty sure you nailed the answer!!

Old 01-31-2011, 07:06 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,960 times
Quote:
I may be an old fart, but I can't stand to read crap like this. You are right, it does seem the "other side" loves vulgarity more than the right side. It is appalling to me and I don't have the cleanest mouth in the world.

Nita
Would you like a hankie!

Old 01-31-2011, 09:09 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,659,127 times
Quote:
You are right, it does seem the "other side" loves vulgarity more than the right side.
And to those of us who enjoy a little bit of raunchy humor once in a while, the "other side" looks pretty uptight and humorless.

Old 01-31-2011, 10:26 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,440,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
And to those of us who enjoy a little bit of raunchy humor once in a while, the "other side" looks pretty uptight and humorless.
At the expense of a conservative = funny at the expense of a liberal not so much! As has been displayed when mr obama said my family is off limits!

Old 02-01-2011, 09:02 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinitegirl View Post
OK - well most of your post is incoherent (like - is your keyboard running on dying batteries or something??), but I think I get the gist of it.

And here's the answer...

He's. A. C.O.M.E.D.I.A.N. Have you ever actually been to a stand up show?? Or seen one on TV or "the internets??" Every other joke is a d*** joke, and most of them are about famous people/politicians.

Did I miss the second coming of the Puritan Movement or something? When did we get all sensitive 'n s***??

"It's not illegal. It's frowned upon, like masturbating on an airplane."
"I'm pretty sure that's illegal too."
"Yeah, maybe after 9/11, where everybody got so sensitive. Thanks a lot, bin Laden."

Whatever.........your post shows your lack of "CLASS"!! You might try taking a class on being a LADY!!

Old 02-01-2011, 09:04 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
so you justify tracy Morgans comments
What exactly is wrong with them?

Old 02-01-2011, 09:10 AM

3,128 posts, read 6,530,789 times
So a comedian can't make a joke about masturbating to a milf/gilf? Lets all get past the fact Pail is as smart as yellow Alaskan snow, she is at least somewhat good looking.

Unless some of you beat off to Janet Reno

Old 02-01-2011, 09:13 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
So, would you find the same sense of humor in let's say.......Sarah Palin announces on Fox News she uses, Tracy Morgan, Madonna, Kathy Griffin, their pics for .......Target Practice would that be funny or off limits because shes not a COMEDIAN!!!

Just so no one takes the above wrong......It is a pass time for Sarah to Target Practice, as it must be Tracy Morgans pass time to masturbate and tell the world.

Someone mentioned PURITAN this is nothing like that. This statement was not made to compliment Sarah Palin, this was totally demeaning. He is not hot for her..........for you women who don't know the difference in a guy wanting to F you and wanting to make love to you, you might want to learn the difference.

Old 02-01-2011, 09:17 AM

8,346 posts, read 7,041,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
So, would you find the same sense of humor in let's say.......Sarah Palin announces on Fox News she uses, Tracy Morgan, Madonna, Kathy Griffin, their pics for .......Target Practice would that be funny or off limits because shes not a COMEDIAN!!!
If she did it out of humour, then I'd applaud her for her right to do so. As long as it stayed as that: Humour.

Quote:
Someone mentioned PURITAN this is nothing like that. This statement was not made to compliment Sarah Palin, this was totally demeaning.
Only if one can't see humour in anything.

Seriously, his comment was light compared to some comedians.

It was made in jest, and people need to learn to get over their sensibilities regarding such.

And to pre-empt this:

Yes, I have laughed at plenty of Obama jokes.

I also regularly joke Biden and Al Gore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies