Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 03:40 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
It has nothing to do with morals. it is about who is going to take the responsibility for their actions.

Drink all you want. You will be held responsible for your actions.

Sign a contrat, you will be held for what you signed for.

Put your hand on a hot stove and try to blame someone else because you got burnt.

Have sex, you should be held reponsible for whatever happens. Not me, not the rest of the taxpayers. You get pregnant it is your fault and your fault alone. (except in rape) Be an adult and take the responsibility.
I really don't know why you are against abortion.

When a woman takes responsibility and has an abortion, it costs you, the taxpayer, nothing.

When a woman has an unplanned pregnancy, and she has the child, even though she can't afford it..............isn't that what prolifers want her to do? It upsets you if she has to go on welfare to care for the child you wanted her to give life to......no matter what the circumstance? Isn't that what you want?

Life....no matter the circumstance.....that is what prolifers want. Yet, when a poor mother can't afford to care for that life without your, the prolife, taxpayer's help, you get mad?

As a prolife taxpayer, you should be glad she chose life and you should happily pay to help sustain that life.

So, what do you really want? And don't ask that people stop having sex....let's keep this discussion reality based.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 03:43 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Death of an organism, not a human.
we are all orgainisms the one your killing has human DNA.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
talk about emotional reactionary statements you don't like abortion don't have one and you have no right to tell any woman who you are not involved in one what to do with their bodies...sorry dude

pro lifers never answer the question what should we do with women who don't want to be pregnant to ensure they don't harm themselves or their fetus/baby? do you support camps, home for wayward women?
Pro abortionists say its a womans,man body yet it is also another human being . Pro abortionist ignore that fact that it is a developing growing human being with human DNA

Old 02-10-2011, 03:47 PM

155 posts, read 146,665 times
Right wingers make me sick.

Stop telling women what to do with their bodies.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasDinganSich View Post
Right wingers make me sick.

Stop telling women what to do with their bodies.
Pro abortionist make me sick by their cavalier discounting of murder and genocide. Stop killing the most innocent

Old 02-10-2011, 03:50 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Pro abortionists say its a womans,man body yet it is also another human being . Pro abortionist ignore that fact that it is a developing growing human being with human DNA

and as I said a few posts back, dead people long in the grave have human DNA so what? it is fact it IS a woman's body. tell me how you have a right to tell some random woman in some random state what she has to do if SHE finds herself pregnant.

you also have not answered what you would do with all the pregnant women who don't want to take their pregnancies to term. how do you ensure they continue their pregnancies if abortion is outlawed? do we have special police to make sure. pat down and test fat women for pregnancy? send them off to camps to deliver? what do you do with all that human DNA?

Old 02-10-2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
and as I said a few posts back, dead people long in the grave have human DNA so what? it is fact it IS a woman's body. tell me how you have a right to tell some random woman in some random state what she has to do if SHE finds herself pregnant.

you also have not answered what you would do with all the pregnant women who don't want to take their pregnancies to term. how do you ensure they continue their pregnancies if abortion is outlawed? do we have special police to make sure. pat down and test fat women for pregnancy? send them off to camps to deliver? what do you do with all that human DNA?
What right do you have to take a random human life and kill it. the cavalier attitude of a pro abortionist shows such selfishness and such hate for our most innocent

Old 02-10-2011, 04:02 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
What right do you have to take a random human life and kill it. the cavalier attitude of a pro abortionist shows such selfishness and such hate for our most innocent

I don't have the right to kill a random human life, only the one that may or may not grow in my womb. what another woman does with her body, her medical issues are a matter of privacy the right of which is in our USC.

pretty cavalier of you to think you have the right to be in our bodies and dictate your value judgment on others....

by the way 3rd time I have asked, you still don't answer. what do you do with women who don't want to be pregnant if abortion gets outlawed?

Old 02-10-2011, 04:05 PM

155 posts, read 146,665 times
Quote:
Have you masturbated in your lifetime?

If so you killed many little children because it is their DNA. Stop with the "potential life" crap, it is nothing more than a complicated form of cells with no human thought what so ever. Stop trying to control people's social lives.

Old 02-10-2011, 04:30 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,452,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
It has nothing to do with morals. it is about who is going to take the responsibility for their actions.

Drink all you want. You will be held responsible for your actions.

Sign a contrat, you will be held for what you signed for.

Put your hand on a hot stove and try to blame someone else because you got burnt.

Have sex, you should be held reponsible for whatever happens. Not me, not the rest of the taxpayers. You get pregnant it is your fault and your fault alone. (except in rape) Be an adult and take the responsibility.
Getting an abortion is the responsible thing. It's certainly cheaper than her and the child sitting dole for 18 years. Or would you prefer she make her child someone else's responsibility by way of adoption or foster care?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies