Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2011, 03:12 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,031 times

Advertisements

Old Obama had a reform E-I-E-I-O!
On this reform had a plan E-I-E-I-O!
With a waiver waiver here and a waiver waiver there, here a waiver there a waiver everywhere a waiver waiver Old Obama had a reform E-I-E-I-O!
Lookie, it so good of a plan that he (his administration) has to grant waivers to those companies so these companies don't get fined and close shop! Even the reform group gets a waiver!
I think Old Obama has a reform, with some BS here and some BS there…

Health Care Reform Group Gets Waiver from

Quote:
I have written a couple of posts on the Obama regime issuing several healthcare waivers to billion dollar companies so that these companies would not have to comply with the new healthcare reform law–these companies include McDonald’s, Jack in the Box and 28 other large companies–but it now seems as if the list of companies the Obama regime has granted waivers to is actually much larger than we were led to believe–or that the regime cares to admit.

Obama and health care: Waivers for objecting companies - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency
Quote:
The waivers have been issued in the last several weeks as part of a broader strategic effort to stave off threats by some health insurers to abandon markets, drop out of the business altogether or refuse to sell certain policies.

White House defends health law waivers - USATODAY.com
Quote:
At issue is a new requirement banning annual caps on benefits, which began phasing in last month. Many employers and insurers that offer low-cost, low-benefit insurance plans known as "mini-med" plans would not have been able to comply with the new requirement without raising monthly premiums to virtually unaffordable levels.

This is what passing the bill to see what is in the bill looks like, a completely avoidable mess!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2011, 03:42 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,518,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCincorrect View Post
Old Obama had a reform E-I-E-I-O!
On this reform had a plan E-I-E-I-O!
With a waiver waiver here and a waiver waiver there, here a waiver there a waiver everywhere a waiver waiver Old Obama had a reform E-I-E-I-O!
Lookie, it so good of a plan that he (his administration) has to grant waivers to those companies so these companies don't get fined and close shop! Even the reform group gets a waiver!
I think Old Obama has a reform, with some BS here and some BS thereā€¦

Health Care Reform Group Gets Waiver from

Obama and health care: Waivers for objecting companies - The Oval: Tracking the Obama presidency

White House defends health law waivers - USATODAY.com

This is what passing the bill to see what is in the bill looks like, a completely avoidable mess!
"Fathom the odd hypocrisy that Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) the person in the federal presidential training program wants every citizen to prove they are insured, but people don't have to prove they are citizens."

His Character and his Policies have dictated his fate
not even the 'MISGUIDED' liberals like being lied to

Old 01-29-2011, 04:29 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,201,427 times
Did you fail to notice the part where most of them are one year waivers to prevent disruption in services and allow companies to do an orderly transition?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies