Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 10:33 AM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,646 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2011, 10:41 AM

277 posts, read 166,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
People who teach their children to be homophobic, anti-Semitic, sexist creeps are not people I welcome in my society.
Sounds like a LOT of white people in this country, alot. In fact, many of them are found on this very forum.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:48 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,602,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
As long as they obey the laws and don't try to force their religion on other people I have no problem with their numbers increasing. They're just like all other Americans, there's good and bad.
Thats part of the your statement amazes me.....

Once they get enough numbers,they dont obey that countries laws.....look it up!
This is not fear mongering..it is what it is.
Look around the world at all the muslim dominated countries.....Shari'a law takes over...believe it!

I mean look at Europe...countries with just 2 or 3% muslim population have major problems.

This problem is growing and people just keep leaving there heads in the sand.

Sad.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:55 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,977,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Muslims have about ruined Europe now they have made a mass movement into that area.

Now we have to deal with this.

Muslims are welcome in America just like anyone else but knowing their history, they will be soon forcing their ways onto us and we will have to change to accommodate them.

Muslims like most illegals from Mexico do not want to be Americans like those who came to America many years ago. They want America to change to fit their ways and wants and not the other way around.

Europe is a perfect example of how Muslims have moved in and forced their ways onto a society.
As others have said most of the Muslims I have met in America are different than the ones in Europe. We tend to get more educated middle class and up Muslims. That's not the immigration problem facing America. America's big immigration problem is the third world dumping ground in the American southwest. That's where many uneducated illegal immigrants cross the border and bring their third world crime, poverty, illness and trash with them.

Honestly in a few years America is going to have to look at closing their borders to all immigration. We're full here, we don't have enough to feed our own, much less take on millions upon millions of more. We're broke, we can't afford to add millions of more to our welfare rolls.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by campfire View Post
Sounds like a LOT of white people in this country, alot. In fact, many of them are found on this very forum.
Evilwhiteynaziracissoppressors.

Old 02-01-2011, 10:59 AM

49 posts, read 56,959 times
Sounds good to me. I love falafels. What scares me is the rise of the Mormons.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Thats part of the your statement amazes me.....

Once they get enough numbers,they dont obey that countries laws.....look it up!
This is not fear mongering..it is what it is.
Look around the world at all the muslim dominated countries.....Shari'a law takes over...believe it!

I mean look at Europe...countries with just 2 or 3% muslim population have major problems.

This problem is growing and people just keep leaving there heads in the sand.

Sad.
Which is why we need to clamp down on all immigration. We have reconquista taking place in "Aztlan," we can't afford to have another immigrant group come in and try and claim our lands. Yet we have a swamp full of politicians in DC who support open borders. Amazing. I used to think America would die a slow death, but I never envisioned tie the rope around our neck ourselves.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:00 AM

2,476 posts, read 2,602,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
There is your answer, try thinking about it for a second and maybe you will come to the realization that we are in no way about to be assimilated by the Borg, or I meant the Muslims, at any minute. Fear should be based on reality, not specualtion based on one possible scenerio and the future is rarely accurately predicted.
Casper

You statemnent make absolutly no sense....You are the one living in a Star Trek world.
Look around the world,countries even with the smallest increase in muslim populations have major problem.

Honestly people like you amaze me......Reality right in from of you but you still deny its happening...Hmmm ok.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbacon View Post
As a corrections officer I can tell you Islam is a very large force inside prison facilities. Muslim groups are responsible for a lot of law suits against the prison system.

Old 02-01-2011, 11:23 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycessna View Post
COMPLETELY subjective! I am not tolerant of pedeophiles living in around my children... does that make me ignorant??

What you call enlightened tolerance I call Apathy and igornance.. You dont have to be Liberal to appreciate other cultures, and other countries. I love travel and learning just as much as anyone but the question is HERE... will that work here?

Again you use the word Tolerant as if it makes enlightend, open minded..

take a look at Nazi Germany and see how tolerant minded and open minded nazism was beholdent to radical nazism.

The Islam that I see around the world infecting europe is beholdent to Radicle Islam.. How many of the ongoing conflicts around the world are rooted in radical islam..? 90% or more..

With SOOOO many islamic conflics around the world involving radical islam how do you prepare to deal with radical islam? It's only logical to think with an increase in overall muslims in the country there would be an increase in radical islam.

I have never looked down upon ANY individual. But I am not ignorant to the reality around me.

That WAS the history of this nation and the melting pot theory has been way over overblown.. I am sorry but you cannot compare the Italian, French and other EUROPEAN immigration into America to what is happening today. There will never be a melting pot as you say.. How old are you?

People came here for a better life and opportunities and either made it or didnt. Today they come here for hand outs..

Oh I see, as long as we dont allow the same kind of Muslims that moved to Europe immigrate here to America then we will be fine.. I see how how enlightened you are now
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycessna View Post
COMPLETELY subjective! I am not tolerant of pedeophiles living in around my children... does that make me ignorant??We are talking about people of another faith and on that we shall see, keep reading.
question
What you call enlightened tolerance I call Apathy and igornance.. You dont have to be Liberal to appreciate other cultures, and other countries. I love travel and learning just as much as anyone but the question is HERE... will that work here? Apathy and ignorance? Why is that, is because you fear those people that have a different culture? Oh, wait you can tolerate them just so long as tey don't live here, ahhh now we are getting closer to the answer to your question

Again you use the word Tolerant as if it makes enlightend, open minded..It is more enlightened since when it based on the facts and reality and not on unsupported fears.
take a look at Nazi Germany and see how tolerant minded and open minded nazism was beholdent to radical nazism.Nazis? What on earth are talking about, you are mixing up politics and cultures, don't get sde tracked.

The Islam that I see around the world infecting europe is beholdent to Radicle Islam.. How many of the ongoing conflicts around the world are rooted in radical islam..? 90% or more..So, it is your theory that all Muslims are beholding to a handfull of radical Muslims, Really, care to post where you get such theories? 90%, hmmmm, another broad statement, provide proof of such please, then we can discuss your theory in further detail.

With SOOOO many islamic conflics around the world involving radical islam how do you prepare to deal with radical islam? It's only logical to think with an increase in overall muslims in the country there would be an increase in radical islam.You deal with it on a case by case sitation just like anyone else in America they are subject to our laws but they also enjoy the benefits of being Americans and in other words they ARE Americans. Will radicals show up here, sure. We have had them in the past and not all came from outside this country, did you forget the OK Bombing? We had them in the past and will again in the future, it will not only involve Muslims. Not sure what you want to do, maybe outlaw Islam in America, is that your grand plan?

I have never looked down upon ANY individual. But I am not ignorant to the reality around me.Do you know any Muslims? I doubt it, because if your did then just maybe you would not see things that are not there.

That WAS the history of this nation and the melting pot theory has been way over overblown.. I am sorry but you cannot compare the Italian, French and other EUROPEAN immigration into America to what is happening today. There will never be a melting pot as you say.. How old are you?NOW we are getting down to the nitty gritty, this is the same failed arguement that I have seen countless times from the far right, mostly from ignorant racists within that group, funny that you would throw it out here, do you atully believe that nonesense? Like it or not the Nation is a melting pot, I would bet you are also against Orientals, Spanish Speaking and African People moving here also and count Native Americans as outsiders also. Am I correct?

People came here for a better life and opportunities and either made it or didnt. Today they come here for hand outs.. Right-wing Propaganda. The vast majority of people that move to the US are hard working people seeking exactly what you said people in the past sought.

Oh I see, as long as we dont allow the same kind of Muslims that moved to Europe immigrate here to America then we will be fine.. I see how how enlightened you are nowWrong again buckaroo, I said they were made up of a different economic layer of their society. Many that moved to Europe were very poor and running from nations that were in termoil and those that tend to move here are professionals and hardworking. I said nothing about limiting them to the same economic strata, do not attempt to answer for me, you are not up to the task. The fact of the matter is it costs money to move and live here and those with nothing usually cannot afford to do so. I see very well where you are coming, sadly I have seen it before in others. You have exposed your unjustified fearful thinking and prejudice for all to see. IMO your form of enligtenment is darkness and best left there.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies