Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 12:57 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,996,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
They are doing this on purpose. IT IS PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are trying to paint a rosy picture of him while he incites revolutions across the globe using his far left minions.
It'd be nice if you could actually provide proof, but you never can. Nothing but baseless talking points and Beck style paranoia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2011, 12:58 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacific Swell View Post
It'd be nice if you could actually provide proof, but you never can. Nothing but baseless talking points and Beck style paranoia.
The proof has been posted many times, you just can't bare to look at it. Not my problem.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:59 PM

2,362 posts, read 2,996,482 times
Quote:
The proof has been posted many times, you just can't bare to look at it. Not my problem.
You got nothing!

7,835 posts, read 8,438,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post

Maybe these magazines think they can change people's mind about Obama. I doubt it. Most people think of this when they see Obama:

http://rlv.zcache.com/obama_gtfo_bum...32trl0_400.jpg
Oh YAY! Another Obama bashing thread! I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day with so few of them already active on the board! Whew!

1,811 posts, read 1,209,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
Obama is a no talent assclown do nothing community organizer Senator from Illinois who was put into office to be the puppet he is. Look at his cabinet and administration.....it's like a who's who of Wallstreet and the banking industry. The scary thing is he was supposedly elected into office by the American public. I mean the American public is either that diabolical or that stupid. Either one isn't pretty. He was single handedly put into office because of Oprah Winfrey. LMAO!

RON PAUL 2012~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I really take deep offense at your post. Ron Paul is NOT going to be running for President, and don't you EVER forget it!!!!!

Old 02-04-2011, 01:00 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
The reason he has to define himself by adopting the persona of others, is because he, himself is a nothing-ness, a nullity, an Ill Senator who votes "Present" 170 times.

Not to worry, though, he will soon be over, replaced by an adult from the GOP.
You do realize that if you take Ramussen's polling data out of RCP's spread, he has a nearly +9 spread in favorability, right?

6,762 posts, read 11,630,098 times
I wouldn't call Obama no talent. I would call him a puppet. He has been groomed to be puppet president for a long time. This is not unusual though. GWB was a puppet too. Most of the presidents are really. They get elected because they agree to do the bidding of the moneymasters who help them get elected.

2,409 posts, read 3,041,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Oh YAY! Another Obama bashing thread! I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day with so few of them already active on the board! Whew!

Ooops sorry.......Reagan a dumb**** actor from Hollywood, Bush Senior was a child molesting CIA spook..........Clinton was terrible. Better now?

Old 02-04-2011, 01:01 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
I wouldn't call Obama no talent. I would call him a puppet. He has been groomed to be puppet president for a long time. This is not unusual though. GWB was a puppet too. Most of the presidents are really. They get elected because they agree to do the bidding of the moneymasters who help them get elected.
Except that Obama was groomed by radicals and supported with money from Islam.

Old 02-04-2011, 01:02 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,566,362 times
Quote:
Except that Obama was groomed by radicals and supported with money from Islam.
Source?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies