Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 09:26 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Ya thats me a coward....

"Now your enemy" I always say but you take that as cowardice.
I think your freudian slip is showing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2011, 09:28 PM

21,353 posts, read 8,447,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Frankly, I'd rather not, but time spares no man and having reached the other side of 50 I fear that I have grown up as much as I am likely to.

Now would you like to discuss something of substance or would you rather continue discussing my perceived level of maturity or lack thereof?
Ignore works for me.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:33 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,556,021 times
Radical Imam's Warning to America: 'Islam Is Coming to Your Backyard' - FoxNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/transcript/radical-imam039s-warning-america-039islam-coming-your-backyard039 - broken link)

Straight out of the mouth of the enemy. Believe it or stick your head in the sand.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:40 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,930,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
they won't get my head till I run out of bullets .
Must Agree Here!!! Glad I live in a state where most people own a gun. They will have to take on the state.

Quote:
:
Originally Posted by ovcatto
Now would you like to discuss something of substance or would you rather continue discussing my perceived level of maturity or lack thereof?
Ignore works for me.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:48 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Well, it appears the Beckoids have their marching orders. Word of the Week: "Caliphate".

Old 02-04-2011, 09:49 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,187,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrymac View Post
Ya thats me a coward....

"Now your enemy" I always say but you take that as cowardice.
I didn't say you were a coward. I said too many Americans cower in fear and they do.

When the citizens of a nation as strong and powerful as the United States who are by and large armed to the teeth begin to fear the people of the Middle East, I happen to find this irrational. If I were an American walking down the streets of Kabul, I might be afraid and my fear would far more tangible. In America, my biggest concerns are things like stepping on a rattler during one of my hikes or a car accident, or some kook blowing a few holes in me at the ATM for the 40 bucks I just took out.

I know my enemies as well, and I do not fear them because I do know them.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
The One World Order he is talking about now is that Caliphate not the one that we have always thought of as under the UN or some other left leaning group. The major difference is that the Caliphate will, of course, be under the Koran and will enforce it for we infidels. Can't you see what that is planned to be? Can't you see that the left is trying very hard to gain control but will lose it to the Muslims very soon after getting it?

Great post, but I don't think the left will ever gain total control. They're all wimps. If a terrorist approached one of them, they'd **it in their pants and throw their mother out in front.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Well, it appears the Beckoids have their marching orders. Word of the Week: "Caliphate".
It appears to me, you're all afraid of it being discussed or even being put out there as a topic. And if you're trying to label me, you'd better dig real deep dude.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:47 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalMaine View Post
It appears to me, you're all afraid of it being discussed or even being put out there as a topic.
Oh, I'm just having a bit of fun with the search engine. In the last 3 months there has been, give or take, 119 posts mentioning the word "caliphate", not counting this one. 102 of those have been made after Beck put the word out there. Somehow I doubt it's coincidental. Cynical nature, I have it.

Quote:
And if you're trying to label me, you'd better dig real deep dude.
You're an individual thinker who followed The Caliphate before it became cool?

Old 02-04-2011, 11:10 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,556,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastalMaine View Post
Great post, but I don't think the left will ever gain total control. They're all wimps. If a terrorist approached one of them, they'd **it in their pants and throw their mother out in front.
Amen. I would be busy reloading or better yet my wife loading while I unloaded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies