Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 10:34 AM

5,546 posts, read 9,999,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Do you deny that he went to great lengths to seal the majority of his records? Why the air of secrecy?

And also, why did the governor of Hawaii have to have it sealed if it was sealed to begin with?

Obama's birth certificate sealed by Hawaii governor
Ha! World Net Daily. Sorry, you'll have to do better than that. Something mainstream please and not some hackneyed propaganda site.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Birthers are racists. They can't except the fact that a black man is now president of the USA. Birthers wish that it was still 1950. It's not. They're the past and a new diverse and vibrant America is the future.
Bingo, only I wanted them to demonstrate it in this thread which they are still trying to dance around and won't come out and just admit it. They always seem to forget he's half white too.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:36 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
President Chester A. Arthur. There were rumors at the time of his election that he was born in Canada (circulated by his opponents who tried to prove he was ineligible to be President). At the time he was born, his father was a circuit preacher whose circuit carried over into Canada. Also, the boundaries in those days were very uncertain, so he could have been born in either very norther New York or over the border in Canada.

I paid attention in History class.
Wait, was he black?? If not, why would anyone question his birth history, because that is undeniably the ONLY reason to question someone's birth history.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:37 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistygrl092 View Post
Who would ever be so ridiculous to launch a birther movement against a 100% white guy?

You can play as many race cards as you have left in your deck but this HALF WHITE president is the first one who seems to have crawled out from some back alley with a VERY questionable suspicious background and seems intent on keeping it secret. He certainly is the first president in history that has no loyality to America ans cannot wait to disrespect this country on foreign soil every chance he gets. His lifelong associations with people that hate America and dream of distroying it does not help his case.

I for one, like many, assumed everyone was checked out with a fine tooth comb before they could even be on a ballot for president. Now that we know they are not, it is time to demand they pass laws assuring they are.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Wait, was he black?? If not, why would anyone question his birth history, because that is undeniably the ONLY reason to question someone's birth history.
Did they launch a "birther" movement against him too? Questioning is one thing. This birther movement is insanity.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:39 AM

7,545 posts, read 8,326,934 times
Quote:
Ha! World Net Daily. Sorry, you'll have to do better than that. Something mainstream please and not some hackneyed propaganda site.
Do you deny that the governor of Hawaii sealed it?

Old 02-05-2011, 10:40 AM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
Do you deny that the governor of Hawaii sealed it?
You can get your own copy of Obama's birth certificate for $100.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:41 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,324,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
Seventeen year old white girl in Kansas meets 35 year old black hunk from Kenya - love at first sight - what could be more natural?
Actually, I think she just wanted to get the hell out of Kansas.

Can't blame a girl for that.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:42 AM

948 posts, read 1,386,266 times
Quote:
If, if, if. You don't know that.

The POTUS has no reason to provide YOU with his birth certificate when the state of HA has said it's on file several times. You would not ask this of a white guy, so stop it.

And I find it interesting (not) that a big, fat white guy had the gall to say "you're a liar" to the POTUS during the State of the Union address. That would never have been said to a white guy either. Now, granted, maybe a white guy would get a shoe thrown at him in another country, but not here.
I'm not asking for it. I think it's a stupid question that takes away from real problems that actually exist.
But a white president that was called a liar was Nixon to be specific. Racism is dominating the defense of President Obama as much or as bad as the birthers are are to discredit him.
It's funny that the only person not calling him the first black President is himself. While I disagree with him on many things he still has taken the road as the President of the United States, not as the President of the Black man. To bad people can't do that to.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:42 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
i have yet to find a single public record that has been "sealed".

what have you found?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies