Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2011, 01:23 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Nope, no guilt here. The article is right next to the complete statistics I asked the previous poster for. Just as I was recommended to look for it, you are so welcomed to do the same. Now you have something of substance to do.
I gave them to you, which you have ignored. Some of those statistics are in the link, but if that's not good enough for you, I'm sure you can find some on your own.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:26 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Nope, no guilt here. The article is right next to the complete statistics I asked the previous poster for. Just as I was recommended to look for it, you are so welcomed to do the same. Now you have something of substance to do.
i didn't make any allegations that mr. king was a 'right winger' or that he said blacks should not vote democrat - that was YOU.

are you not familiar with how debate works? I'M not the one responsible for substantiating YOUR claims.

geez, i can't believe i'm having to explain this to someone with over 4400 posts

Old 02-11-2011, 01:30 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I gave them to you, which you have ignored. Some of those statistics are in the link, but if that's not good enough for you, I'm sure you can find some on your own.
Nice Try...But no you did not

Quote:
Of those 62% of children raised by single mothers, how many have a father co-parenting? Of the 62% of children raised by single mothers, how many are on Welfare? Of those 62% of children raised by single mothers, how many have excelled in school? How many have gone off to College? How many have Graduated? Of the 62% of those raised by a single parent, how many of them are below the poverty line? How many are in the Professional field? Of the 62% of chidlren raised by single mothers, how many have served this country?

The link you provided was the Census bureau data on the Unemployed and those living in a one or two family household. Now where's the rest?

Old 02-11-2011, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i didn't make any allegations that mr. king was a 'right winger' or that he said blacks should not vote democrat - that was YOU.

are you not familiar with how debate works? I'M not the one responsible for substantiating YOUR claims.

geez, i can't believe i'm having to explain this to someone with over 4400 posts

As the previous poster stated....I'm sure you could find the information your requesting on the internet.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:35 PM

Quote:
As the previous poster stated....I'm sure you could find the information your requesting on the internet.
your humble admission of defeat is hereby accepted.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:37 PM

Quote:
your humble admission of defeat is hereby accepted.

Your assumption and romper room antics is so cute...Run off now and find the article and I will continue to look for the data.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Your assumption and romper room antics is so cute...Run off now and find the article and I will continue to look for the data.
why do you want me to locate an article that you apparently can't seem to locate yourself, when i made no claim as to its existence?

seems odd.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
why do you want me to locate an article that you apparently can't seem to locate yourself, when i made no claim as to its existence?

seems odd.

Run along Ugg and look for the article, go head....awww so cute....I'm working on the data...Run along...go head...

Old 02-11-2011, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Run along Ugg and look for the article, go head....awww so cute....I'm working on the data...Run along...go head...
it's so fun to watch you twist in the breeze of embarassment. why would i leave and miss that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga
yet another question avoided.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
it's so fun to watch you twist in the breeze of embarassment. why would i leave and miss that?

Not twisting at all...Its just so cute your little romper room antics

yet another question avoided.

didn't avoid at all. You go look for the article, I will continue to look for the data....Now run along, your wasting time. Go...shooo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies