Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 02:29 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,246 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Directly calling out and attacking a forum member is also a TOS violation. You are being reported and I encourage everyone else to do so. We can not have people trolling this forum who wish to disobey the clear TOS rules.
You're just mad because I'm right, report whatever you like. You're the only troll here unless of course you'd like to actually post a piece of information that is backed up by fact instead of posting nothing but lies. Of course you'll probably report me for calling you out too but if asking you to post facts instead of lies = calling you out then consider me guilty. I refused to play your games, stop lying and I'll stop pointing it out.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:30 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,337,915 times
Quote:
Directly calling out and attacking a forum member is a serious TOS violation. You are being reported and I encourage everyone else to do so. We can not have people trolling this forum who wish to disobey the clear TOS rules.
Talking about other posters rather than the subject is also a violation.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Talking about other posters rather than the subject is also a violation.
I encourage everyone to report this immediately, no wait I'm not a crazy liberal trying silence differing views.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:41 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,809,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You're just mad because I'm right, report whatever you like. You're the only troll here unless of course you'd like to actually post a piece of information that is backed up by fact instead of posting nothing but lies. Of course you'll probably report me for calling you out too but if asking you to post facts instead of lies = calling you out then consider me guilty. I refused to play your games, stop lying and I'll stop pointing it out.
It's not my point of view, It's this site and the clear TOS both you and I agreed to for joining. Here is a link you are in clear violation of.

"Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website."

Old 02-07-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
It's not my point of view, It's this site and the clear TOS both you and I agreed to for joining. Here is a link you are in clear violation of.

"Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website."
That's great, I didn't insult anyone but then again... I'm a logical guy.

Old 02-07-2011, 02:53 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
How is it off topic when people have been asking for examples of the left talking about killing Bush? Sorry this one was about the death of Cheney
THIS is the topic:
What comes around, goes around for Palin!
Palin now fears for her safety because of her use of negative rhetoric.

Quote:
Although no direct threats were cited, the organization is reacting to what they describe as an "onslaught of negative feedback" and "increased negative rhetoric" that speaks to post anger and fears of the Tucson tragedy.
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Tucson fear causes Sarah Palin gala cancellation in Colorado - National Political Transcripts | Examiner.com Tucson fear causes Sarah Palin gala cancellation in Colorado - National Political Transcripts | Examiner.com

That ring a bell? Why do I doubt it.
Casper

Old 02-07-2011, 03:01 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
There is another, more likely, explanation: schedule conflict.

The date of the "Support Our Troops" event in Colorado is May 2. That is also the date of the first debate between the 2012 GOP presidential hopefuls at the Reagan Library in California.

My bet is, Palin's team OK'd the Colorado gig one day, then demurred the next, when the schedule conflict was noticed. The "threatening rhetoric" excuse is just a ruse to allow her to back out, and for the group to save face. After all, what's more important to Sarah Barracuda? Our troops' families, or her own blind ambitions? (Yes, I know she has a kid in the Army- that makes this doubly disgusting, but that's Palin for you).

Mark the date on your calenders, folks. When Palin turns up in California on May 2, you'll see I was right!
But that is not the reason the group that invited her gave. What would be their motive to lie, instead of just saying "scheduling conflict"?

Old 02-07-2011, 03:05 PM

657 posts, read 697,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberleutnant View Post
Palin reaps what she sows. She can go to hell.
this about sums it up

Old 02-07-2011, 03:08 PM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Palin is afraid because the same violent rhetoric she has directed at others is now directed at her! Perhaps this will give Palin an opportunity to have some serious introspection about how she has been treating others and the effect is has.

We all know that Gabriel feared for her life because of Palin targeted her with her crosshair map
Do you know what crosshairs look like?

The Difference Between Surveyor Symbols and Crosshairs - Big Journalism

Old 02-07-2011, 03:14 PM

59,017 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberleutnant View Post
Palin reaps what she sows. She can go to hell.
And good for her she is reaping plenty $$$$
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies