Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 06:09 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
For some smoking helps release stress. Heck, I can think of at least one person that should not quit at least not right now and if they aren't smoking they should start, soon. Stress can kill.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2011, 06:10 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Exactly, contempt is never the answer.
I agree, POTUS has nothing but contempt for his employers, (the America people).

Old 02-08-2011, 06:10 PM

866 posts, read 1,560,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Yes, it was stupid to lie about it and as has been demonstrated the lie was exposed.
I haven't seen any proof of him smoking in the last few months on this thread. I don't think it should be political, I'm no Obama fan, but I'm glad that he's keeping himself healthier and keeping his family away from dangerous secondhand smoke.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:13 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
I wonder if people who bash the POTUS over the small stuff realize how stupid
they make themselves look....

Old 02-08-2011, 06:14 PM

183 posts, read 322,831 times
My God, this has to be the absolute proof that these right wingnuts will grasp at anything to get psychotic about. With all the troubles in the world now they have to freak out about Obama and smoking? Did you go psycho when Rush was illegally violating federal drug laws to obtain illegal amounts of sythetic opiates? Did you go psycho because Bush was a former cokehead and alcohol abuser and his wife had been involved in vehicular manslaughter? Get over yourself, please. Your sense of self importance is over the top Jeffy.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:15 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,209,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kangrui View Post
I haven't seen any proof of him smoking in the last few months on this thread. I don't think it should be political, I'm no Obama fan, but I'm glad that he's keeping himself healthier and keeping his family away from dangerous secondhand smoke.
It might not have been on this forum. But again, it is nice he is healther (while he ruins the country), but it is about the Chicago modus operandi of saying whatever is expedient with complete and utter disregards for truthfullness that is the issue.

This is critical stuff. Freedom and a concept for the whole world is at stake. If our freedom melts, it will melt globally.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:21 PM

866 posts, read 1,560,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffington View Post
It might not have been on this forum. But again, it is nice he is healther (while he ruins the country), but it is about the Chicago modus operandi of saying whatever is expedient with complete and utter disregards for truthfullness that is the issue.

This is critical stuff. Freedom and a concept for the whole world is at stake. If our freedom melts, it will melt globally.
Oh, I don't agree with him politically at all. I'm just glad to get good news concerning him. I'm not defending his policies anytime soon. And nearly all politicians say things that are more politically correct than truthful.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:24 PM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
kicking the addiction is hard enough for a person who has no stress in his life let alone the POTUS. nine months with out a cig. is indeed a good thing. many people quit for years and still find themselves smoking one day, which will tell you how deeply rooted the addiction is. I will wish the pres. continued success on his road to kicking the addiction. it is an extremely hard thing to accomplish. congrats to you obama, I am glad your wife supports you in your efforts.

Crap. I wish I could go that long without one. I'm not a fan of his, but geez - quitting smoking while being the Prez has to be difficult as hell.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:26 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Crap. I wish I could go that long without one. I'm not a fan of his, but geez - quitting smoking while being the Prez has to be difficult as hell.
Exactly!

Old 02-08-2011, 06:28 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highcotton View Post
Michelle said Obozo hasn't smoked in a year.

Do you believe her? Do you believe him?

I wouldn't trust either one of the scumbag radicals. He hasn't told the truth since he has been in office.

Given his political track record, he should start again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies