Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 07:07 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,517,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Are the Obamas obese?
Michelle is thick....

Old 02-09-2011, 07:09 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,915,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
What nice vile personal attacks against another poster from some of you.

Back on subject.....the subject is Mooochelle Obama and her fatty Super Bowl food.
Yes, please enlighten us to the ironic nature of your posts.
These arent personal attacks, its called throwing the BS flag, btw...

Old 02-09-2011, 07:10 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,832,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Still waiting for you to explain the irony and humor...
Sweetie.....honey.....I listed the irony in a previous post. Do you need help reading or do you just not comprehend what you read? Poor thing. Kisses! Here they are again:

- Michelle is a LARGE woman but preaches to others about obesity (she should sweep around her own doorstep).
- Michelle has a vegetable garden, but serves the FATTIEST foods possible for the Super Bowl party.....why didn't she serve raw veggies from her garden with ranch dip? While the ranch dip would have been fattening, the veggies would have been a start. I've been to many parties with veggie plates, grilled chicken skewers, pita and humus, fat free pastries, etc. Again, Michelle FAILS to practice what she preaches.
- Every so often, these photos pop up of her or Bambi scarfing down a burger or ice cream at some local restaurant on one of their trips. Again, they are free to eat as they please, but if Michelle is going to be preachy to everyone else about how they eat, shouldn't her photo ops be in front of health food stores instead of ice cream stands?

It really is quite hysterical to watch.....Michelle is just a simple gurl......way in over her head.......

Old 02-09-2011, 07:11 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,866,247 times
Quote:
What nice vile personal attacks against another poster from some of you.

Back on subject.....the subject is Mooochelle Obama and her fatty Super Bowl food.
MICHELLE. MICHELLE. MICHELLE. MICHELLE!!!!!

Not Mooochelle. No woman should be compared with a cow. The subject is stupid attacks on the first lady and people's childish criticism of her. Please show five seconds of dignity to half the human race. If you wouldn't compare your mom or your sister or your daughter to a cow don't do that to another woman even if you disagree with her politically. It's demeaning and insulting to women everywhere.

Act like an adult if you want to be treated as one.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:12 PM

3,767 posts, read 4,521,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Michelle is thick....
I would estimate she weighs 180-190 lbs. She is a large gal.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:13 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,832,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post
I bet Mooochelle is over 200 pounds!!!!! Big, big gal! And after that Super Bowl party, probably added a few more pounds, but then she turns around and preaches to everyone else about how they eat. She needs to clean up her own act first......

Old 02-09-2011, 07:15 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,878,280 times
She needs to take a little bit of her own advice. Perhaps, do a cameo on Dr. Phil or The Biggest Loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booya View Post

Old 02-09-2011, 07:16 PM

7,124 posts, read 8,625,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
McCain is older than dirt. What could he offer this country?
Note the point of my post smart guy

25,157 posts, read 53,878,280 times
I wouldn't be surprised if she was capitalizing off her "expertise" on The Dr. Oz Show or on The Biggest Loser.

Quote:
I bet Mooochelle is over 200 pounds!!!!! Big, big gal! And after that Super Bowl party, probably added a few more pounds, but then she turns around and preaches to everyone else about how they eat. She needs to clean up her own act first......

12,200 posts, read 18,344,872 times
Quote:
Sweetie.....honey.....I listed the irony in a previous post. Do you need help reading or do you just not comprehend what you read? Poor thing. Kisses! Here they are again:

- Michelle is a LARGE woman but preaches to others about obesity (she should sweep around her own doorstep).
- Michelle has a vegetable garden, but serves the FATTIEST foods possible for the Super Bowl party.....why didn't she serve raw veggies from her garden with ranch dip? While the ranch dip would have been fattening, the veggies would have been a start. I've been to many parties with veggie plates, grilled chicken skewers, pita and humus, fat free pastries, etc. Again, Michelle FAILS to practice what she preaches.
- Every so often, these photos pop up of her or Bambi scarfing down a burger or ice cream at some local restaurant on one of their trips. Again, they are free to eat as they please, but if Michelle is going to be preachy to everyone else about how they eat, shouldn't her photo ops be in front of health food stores instead of ice cream stands?

It really is quite hysterical to watch.....Michelle is just a simple gurl......way in over her head.......
Sweetie..honey...I read your previous post and still don't see what's hysterical.

Her obesity campaign has never said don't ever never eat any junk food. It's always been about eating healthier, eating junk food in moderation and exercising more and is specifically aimed at children.

By the way, has the whole menu been disclosed online? How do you know that there wasn't some healthy food there as well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.