Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 11:45 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times

Advertisements

Sheeple can't handle the truth, they rather go down a cliff following their Master!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 11:50 AM

3,336 posts, read 6,941,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Sheeple can't handle the truth, they rather go down a cliff following their Master!
couldn't have said it better myself

Old 02-10-2011, 11:51 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,451,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by progmac View Post
couldn't have said it better myself
Did you read the transcripts yet?

Old 02-10-2011, 11:54 AM

1,041 posts, read 1,525,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I see that there are still people here calling Beck delusional and paranoid. I guess they don't watch him like they say they do. If they did, they would have seen this. Are those same people going to call the sources where he got his info from paranoid and psychotic?

Beck Challenges ‘Conspiracy’ Critics: Back Up Charges With Facts | The Blaze
lol

"I'm not saying they are working together, just saying they act together!"

I love how he tries to portray small groups with limited leverage like code pink or mediamatters like hovering threats above everyone's heads.

Glenn Beck can pull out all the facts he wants, it's what he does with information that makes no sense.

Beck's show goes like this:

"Today, the market plunged by 1%. I am telling you. Go look this up. Don't take my word for it. Tomorrow? Half of us will be dead and the marxists will be trampling the marble of our institutions. I'M telling you America, buy gold, stockpile food and weapons...'they' are coming! Look what my research team as found. Some professor somewhere is a proponent of communism. Look what he wrote? Look it up! They are coming, America and I hope you are ready!"""

The shows end and the Beck viewers log on their dialup connection from their trailer park and say: "Wow, he was right, markets plunged by 1% and some obscure professor did write this.", all the while, completly ignoring the insane conclusions and nonensical correlations Beck made.

Not everyone is born equal intellectually and Beck is delivering for the lower percentiles of the population and he is doing it very well. He's probably laughing at his own antics when he cuts to commercial.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:57 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,193,381 times
Bill O" blows holes in Beck's theories every time he interviews him.

Old 02-10-2011, 11:59 AM

can anyone actually tell us what beck wants people to "back up with facts?"

if it is that crazy Caliphate stuff, that is a bizarre prediction. If I saw a tomato is going to rule the earth in 20 days, prove me wrong, then all you have to do is wait twenty days. But if I say, a tomato will rule the earth in the future, prove me wrong -- then I can start to build my following!

Old 02-10-2011, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Bill O" blows holes in Beck's theories every time he interviews him.
No he doesn't. O'Reilly is only doing that for a show for his more moderate and left leaning viewers.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by progmac View Post
can anyone actually tell us what beck wants people to "back up with facts?"

if it is that crazy Caliphate stuff, that is a bizarre prediction. If I saw a tomato is going to rule the earth in 20 days, prove me wrong, then all you have to do is wait twenty days. But if I say, a tomato will rule the earth in the future, prove me wrong -- then I can start to build my following!
You need a double sized shovel now. You are here saying Beck is lying, but you won't even click the link. This is typical behavior of a school kid getting hemmed up in an argument.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You need a double sized shovel now. You are here saying Beck is lying, but you won't even click the link. This is typical behavior of a school kid getting hemmed up in an argument.
i said he was lying ?

Old 02-10-2011, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeLucasLongLostChin View Post
lol

"I'm not saying they are working together, just saying they act together!"

I love how he tries to portray small groups with limited leverage like code pink or mediamatters like hovering threats above everyone's heads.

Glenn Beck can pull out all the facts he wants, it's what he does with information that makes no sense.

Beck's show goes like this:

"Today, the market plunged by 1%. I am telling you. Go look this up. Don't take my word for it. Tomorrow? Half of us will be dead and the marxists will be trampling the marble of our institutions. I'M telling you America, buy gold, stockpile food and weapons...'they' are coming! Look what my research team as found. Some professor somewhere is a proponent of communism. Look what he wrote? Look it up! They are coming, America and I hope you are ready!"""

The shows end and the Beck viewers log on their dialup connection from their trailer park and say: "Wow, he was right, markets plunged by 1% and some obscure professor did write this.", all the while, completly ignoring the insane conclusions and nonensical correlations Beck made.

Not everyone is born equal intellectually and Beck is delivering for the lower percentiles of the population and he is doing it very well. He's probably laughing at his own antics when he cuts to commercial.
Are you saying that those reports from the FBI and CIA, along with what the Muslim Brotherhood wrote about those agencies being naive and not going deep enough into what their actual Caliphate plans actually are, are all lies and full of crap? Is that what you are saying?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies