Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 12:03 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,194,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Where did you look it up and learn to "truly understand it"?

Sort of like me dialing up some anti-Christian website for a English translation and explanation of a text written in Hebrew and proclaiming that I truly understand what the duck it means.

Call me when you learn arabic and study Islam for a few years then we'll see who "truly understands".

Gawd, amazing how half the U.S. has become fluent in Arabic and experts on Islam when they couldn't find a mosque if they trip over a crack in the pavement in front of one.
Everyone with Google is now an expert on US foreign policy, didn't you get the memo?

Reminds me of the skit on Comedy Central where some comedian point this out.

Guy the night before watching a National Geographic special on bats watches for part of the hour dedicated to how bats find food through the use of ultrasonic chirps and echo location.

Next day the guy is standing in line at the grocery store and leans over to the lady standing next to him holding up a magazine with a bat on the cover and interjects, "Dem bats is smaaart, they use radar".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 12:05 PM

527 posts, read 1,019,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Where did you look it up and learn to "truly understand it"?

Sort of like me dialing up some anti-Christian website for a English translation and explanation of a text written in Hebrew and proclaiming that I truly understand what the duck it means.

Call me when you learn arabic and study Islam for a few years then we'll see who "truly understands".

Gawd, amazing how half the U.S. has become fluent in Arabic and experts on Islam when they couldn't find a mosque if they trip over a crack in the pavement in front of one.
Where do you live? In Queens theres a Mosque every couple of blocks-
You got the muslims selling the books about Taqiyya on Jamaica Ave in queens. Gawd its amazing how gullibale some people really are

Old 02-11-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Everyone with Google is now an expert on US foreign policy, didn't you get the memo?

Reminds me of the skit on Comedy Central where some comedian point this out.

Guy the night before watching a National Geographic special on bats watches for part of the hour dedicated to how bats find food through the use of ultrasonic chirps and echo location.

Next day the guy is standing in line at the grocery store and leans over to the lady standing next to him holding up a magazine with a bat on the cover and interjects, "Dem bats is smaaart, they use radar".
UHHHH its in their Koran book as well as it is a muslim way- just as sharia law is a Muslim way. These are proven facts that is not just being made up. Where are you all from????

Old 02-11-2011, 12:08 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinyc View Post
I thought so- You couldnt shine my shoes babe
"What we think, we become"
- Buddha

Old 02-11-2011, 12:09 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,194,634 times
Quote:
My darling, I am no little girl nor do I think your intelligence is any higher than mine. Nor do I believe that your head is held high I dont even believe you are an American but that is neither here nor there honey, I do not quake in fear of the boogeyman I dont live in the hills of Tenn. So you are sadly mistaken my friend
I know you are not from Tennessee as most of the people I know here are not gutless yellow belly chicken little's who are afraid of much. In fact we petitioned to bring the Gitmo prisoners here since no one wanted them. A coward here would get a bad reputation and be shunned.

We chew beef jerky and blow bubbles, cause we tough.

So what did the army recruiter say?

Old 02-11-2011, 12:14 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
No your right Im not from tennesse- People like you would get their legs broken by a bat with quick phone call 1-2-3 -- No cowards in my family bloodline babe
IF there's no cowards why ya gotta make a phone call?

You've been sellin' lotsa wolf tickets and have yet to come up with any answer to what America should do.

I think you're just blowin' smoke.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:14 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,282,893 times
Quote:
No your right Im not from tennesse- People like you would get their legs broken by a bat with quick phone call 1-2-3 -- No cowards in my family bloodline babe
Never bring a bat to an AK-47 fight. Maybe that's why the gutless mafia folks wouldn't dare mess with us in the South, and have to harass defenseless city folks. Their brass knuckles and sawed off shotgun doesn't do them much good when they're sniped from 300 yards away.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
IF there's no cowards why ya gotta make a phone call?
I am a lady - I dont waste my time, dont wanna break a nail

Old 02-11-2011, 12:16 PM

795 posts, read 2,299,041 times
Talking be da bra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
"Democrats and Default Democrats AND Republicans Warn Obama About Muslim Brotherhood

Lawmakers fear fallout from Egypt crisis - TheHill.com

Meanwhile Obama continues his university tour to grab voters with no stake in the economy, yet, but is anyone wondering why he chose a Michigan University at this particular time? Considering the large population of Muslims in that state was it calculated to coincide with what's happening in the Middle East? Also, anyone plugged into those hearings with the Intelligence heads? Anyone hear Clapper (National Director of Intelligence) claim the Muslim Brotherhood is largely secular? Then do a White House oopsie after hearing the backlash?

"The Obama administration took the rare step Thursday of correcting its own intelligence chief after the official claimed Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood is 'largely secular.' Director of National Intelligence James Clapper discussed the Islamist group during a hearing on Capitol Hill earlier Thursday. He testified that the organization has 'pursued social ends' and a 'betterment of the political order,' and downplayed its religious underpinnings. 'The term 'Muslim Brotherhood' ... is an umbrella term for a variety of movements, in the case of Egypt, a very heterogeneous group, largely secular, which has eschewed violence and has decried Al Qaeda as a perversion of Islam,' Clapper said."

Obama Administration Corrects Clapper's Claim That Muslim Brotherhood Is 'Secular' - FoxNews.com
But is not - the one - already a member of that bra d hood?

Old 02-11-2011, 12:17 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
I know you are not from Tennessee as most of the people I know here are not gutless yellow belly chicken little's who are afraid of much. In fact we petitioned to bring the Gitmo prisoners here since no one wanted them. A coward here would get a bad reputation and be shunned.

We chew beef jerky and blow bubbles, cause we tough.

So what did the army recruiter say?
Doesn't TN have a history of dragging blacks behind their trucks and quartering them? Real tough....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies