Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 07:57 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,925,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purger View Post
Allowing degenerates to marry each other is an American principle? No wonder then that modern-day America is a nation of retards.
Thanks for Proving it.
Casper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2011, 08:50 PM

18,368 posts, read 19,001,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
One step at time guys and gals and you WILL get there, good luck, you have the support of Millions of thinking Americans.
Casper
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
It's common sense for those that believe in American principles.
not to mention the millions of dollars that will be spent in our islands by honeymooning gay and lesbian couple. it should have been legal years ago.

Old 02-11-2011, 08:52 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,198,829 times
Quote:
Allowing degenerates to marry each other is an American principle? No wonder then that modern-day America is a nation of retards.
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4966419/I-dont-always-troll-But-when-I-do-its-successful.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Dos-Equis-Guy-gives-advice (broken link)

Quote:
Thanks for Proving it.
Casper
He's Croatian, we can't take credit for his special brand of genius.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:02 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,092,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Most people are okay with civil unions.

I believe that a committed gay couple should have the same benefits of a married heterosexual couple.

Everything would be fine if they left the WORD "Marriage" to heterosexuals.
That's exactly what America is about - giving identical legal rights separate terms based solely on the classification of the people accessing those legal right. Perhaps we should distinguish other separate but equal classifications of civil marriages: perhaps call them "Holy Unions" for Christians, "Shacking Ups" for Atheists, "Cohabitations" for blacks, "Mergings" for mixed marriages........

Old 02-11-2011, 10:09 PM

593 posts, read 889,572 times
Usually where there is a perverted society God always seems to have a volcano around or some form
of earthy fire . He destroys these folks one way or another in this life or the afterlife in the abyss.
He is a just God of love and of fire the trick is to stay on the love side by not making a mockery
of His word as then you are the "enemy" not a child of God.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:13 PM

18,368 posts, read 19,001,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DASULAR17 View Post
Usually where there is a perverted society God always seems to have a volcano around or some form
of earthy fire . He destroys these folks one way or another in this life or the afterlife in the abyss.
He is a just God of love and of fire the trick is to stay on the love side by not making a mockery
of His word as then you are the "enemy" not a child of God.
the volcano in these islands belongs to the goddess Pele. doubtful she will be tossing any gays into the fire!

Old 02-11-2011, 10:19 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,698,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I don't have a problem with same-sex unions. None at all.
Perhaps we can go ice fishing in Hades later, but I actually agree with you. I think government should get out of the marriage business all together and perform civil unions for the sake of tax purposes for all interested couples. Then religious groups are free to define marriage however they see fit for themselves.

Old 02-11-2011, 10:22 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,698,045 times
Quote:
On behalf of my friends and family who are very intelligent, contributing members of society in committed relationships, ( mod cut: language ) I dare you to get out from behind a computer and say that to any one of their faces.

Last edited by elnina; 02-12-2011 at 12:17 AM.. Reason: language!

Old 02-11-2011, 10:30 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,092,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I think government should get out of the marriage business all together and perform civil unions for the sake of tax purposes for all interested couples. Then religious groups are free to define marriage however they see fit for themselves.
Religious groups are free to define marriage however they see fit. The problem is that they also want to define civil marriage contracts along those same religious lines (thereby denying access to the legal rights of civil law to those who don't adhere to those religious beliefs).

Old 02-11-2011, 10:54 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,988,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Now that the evil Republican governor Linda "The Witch" Lingle is gone, it will be signed into law.

I suspect we'll hear groaning about how Obama must be associated with this, and how our society is falling apart, etc. Boo hoo hoo...

Hawaii Passes Civil Unions | News | The Advocate
That ugly closet lesbian must be melting right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies