U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:09 AM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,313 posts, read 42,330,980 times
Reputation: 7113

Advertisements

Great speech from the ONLY GOP candidate who has declared for 2012.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZDka...layer_embedded

Herman Cain To CPAC: 'Stupid People Are Ruining America' (VIDEO) | TPMDC

Quote:
Cain said that the American Dream is being attacked by what he calls "the -ations" -- legislation, regulation, and taxation.

"They call me racist too just because I disagree with a President who happens to be black," he continued. He told the crowd: "You are not racists -- you are patriots."
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Status: "Biden won." (set 23 days ago)
 
13,683 posts, read 8,823,815 times
Reputation: 6554
That's true. I don't think the two continents will switch places.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:17 AM
 
Location: Chicagoland
41,313 posts, read 42,330,980 times
Reputation: 7113
Of course, you didn't watch, did you?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:18 AM
 
25,058 posts, read 25,669,578 times
Reputation: 11728
He's not electable. Why? Because he's a black conservative, they'll paint him as a sell-out and a token like they did to Allen West
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:20 AM
 
41,523 posts, read 21,135,802 times
Reputation: 24757
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
He's not electable. Why? Because he's a black conservative, and liberals don't like conservative minorities (accomplished through liberal media brainwashing)
It's the liberals' fault that GOP won't nominate a black candidate. That's - fascinating.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Status: "Biden won." (set 23 days ago)
 
13,683 posts, read 8,823,815 times
Reputation: 6554
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Of course, you didn't watch, did you?
I don't have to watch a video to know that continents are not able to switch places. The physics are impossible.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:22 AM
 
25,058 posts, read 25,669,578 times
Reputation: 11728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
It's the liberals' fault that GOP won't nominate a black candidate. That's - fascinating.
Yes because the black person is conditioned that being black and Republican is like oil and water. By the way, the GOP doesn't handpick who gets to run in case you didn't know. If no black people run for office, then that's not the GOP's fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I don't have to watch a video to know that continents are not able to switch places. The physics are impossible.
Lol, at least you can (subtly) admit to being ignorant

Last edited by theunbrainwashed; 02-12-2011 at 11:59 AM.. Reason: additions
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:32 AM
 
41,523 posts, read 21,135,802 times
Reputation: 24757
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Yes because the black person is conditioned that being black and Republican is like oil and water.
So one shouldn't respect the opinion of "the black person" because (s)he is "conditioned". I see. Those poor "black persons" simply aren't able to form their own opinions, is that it? Sort of a racial inferiority?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:34 AM
 
25,058 posts, read 25,669,578 times
Reputation: 11728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
So one shouldn't respect the opinion of "the black person" because (s)he is "conditioned". I see. Those poor "black persons" simply aren't able to form their own opinions, is that it? Sort of a racial inferiority?
Yep, that's what Democrats think. I know, because I used to be conditioned that I should vote Democrat because those "evil" Republicans hate Puerto Ricans coincidentally, still most of my relatives say that. Hogwash
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-12-2011, 11:37 AM
 
41,523 posts, read 21,135,802 times
Reputation: 24757
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Yep, that's what Democrats think.
Actually, that's what you said.

Quote:
...the black person is conditioned that being black and Republican is like oil and water
Are you retracting the statement?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top