Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2011, 12:55 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell View Post
They didn't go next door to do the dancing in the streets.
Then your argument is with Jacki and her sock puppets, not with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by actonbell
That's low, even for you. Shame on you for being so mean.
It's mean to ask if you would be willing to bet that Muslims were not dancing in your living room? I'd have imagined that would have been a safe bet. Go figure.

Quote:
No one was talking! to the press.
I still have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Who was not talking to what press when?

Quote:
I don't know if they were dancing in the streets of NYC or not, I wasn't there---but, I'm not going to say they weren't, because I was not there! Thank God for that.
That's okay. The rest of us know.

Quote:
I'm out, cause now you have *****ed me off being that mean.
Buh-bye.

7,871 posts, read 10,128,950 times
Quote:
That's not what this person says in the report that appeared on the Council for Foreign Relations: Islam: Governing Under Sharia - Council on Foreign Relations
Our Constitution supports Sharia law.
Nice opinion piece. LOL Did you even read that article? It doesn't support your argument vis-a-vis the United States.

That being said, that some aspects of it can be recognized by US law doesn't support your "OMG the muzzies are takin over and gonna make me wear a burka BLARRRRRRGH" argument.

It's not happening. Relax. Take a Xanax or something.

Go read some constitutional cases on the Establishment clause, and you'll feel much better.

15,754 posts, read 7,592,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
You said you were leaving... yet you haven't left.

So as long as you're sticking around, when are you going to get around to reading that CTC paper than Actonbell linked to?

It pretty much calls people like you perfect (if unwilling) collaborators of the jihadists.
If you've read it, why have you not made a point about it or brought it up. I have a few more where that one came from....I know it when people are helping them. Once more I know they are not knowingly do so.

You I had always found to be a good sparing partner...not any more.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinyc View Post
Sigh- I have been trying to wrap things up around here and get out- it is time for me to sign out, its a beautiful day, Its friday and I am getting tired of this
So... you're not going to read the report?

Is that your final answer?

Old 02-18-2011, 12:57 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Sigh- I have been trying to wrap things up around here and get out- it is time for me to sign out, its a beautiful day, Its friday and I am getting tired of this
Well, in any case you have provided food for a very lively debate. You have also enlightened me to the fact that there are some people who actually subscribe to the belief that all Islam is our enemy and must be destroyed. It is my fervent hope that this line of thought is an anomoly and will die an early death through the power of reason and logic, based on truth and fact. Thanks for sharing.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Nice opinion piece. LOL Did you even read that article? It doesn't support your argument vis-a-vis the United States.

That being said, that some aspects of it can be recognized by US law doesn't support your "OMG the muzzies are takin over and gonna make me wear a burka BLARRRRRRGH" argument.

It's not happening. Relax. Take a Xanax or something.

Go read some constitutional cases on the Establishment clause, and you'll feel much better.
Freedom of Religion, not Freedom from Religion---they can do anything they want---you read it.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:59 PM

Quote:
I have to leave in a few and go to work...over cast and cloudy here.

You have a great day.

Old 02-18-2011, 12:59 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,128,950 times
Quote:
What?? I think you should be put in the corner of that dimly lit room
You really are bad at this.
Attached Thumbnails
why defend Islam (religion of peace) that want to destroy US????-failfrog.gif  

Old 02-18-2011, 01:00 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Freedom of Religion, not Freedom from Religion---they can do anything they want---you read it.
Yes this is true but Religion cannot institute itself or influence the running of the government.

Old 02-18-2011, 01:01 PM

Quote:
If you've read it, why have you not made a point about it or brought it up.
1. You're the one that posted it, and yet you haven't made a point about it youself. As double standards go, that's just funny.

2. I actually have made a point about and brought it up. Several times now.

3. The point I made is that it pretty much calls people like you (who call for a "war on Islam") collaborators with the jihadists. Because that is what they want you to say.

Quote:
You I had always found to be a good sparing partner...not any more.
You can't spar if you don't even get in the ring. And to this point you have said almost exactly nothing intelligible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies