Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 12:03 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinyc View Post
It seems to be the same posters in this forum that defend this barbaric way and try to gang up -what do you all do tweet each other when someone is bad mouthing your religion of peace on this board? Your feeble excuses...fox news, beck, must be a christian, are tiresome blahblahblah. Either you are all radicals or moronic traitors
Hey... you're not Muslim right? Trust me...You need a drink!

527 posts, read 1,019,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Bull****! Pure bull****!

dont you dare try to tell me what happened in that day of my life and what I saw -

3,325 posts, read 3,170,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
If you're really so concerned shouldn't you be asking why we spend American blood & $$$ to bring democracy to Islamic countries?
I thought the democrats are agains't all that democracy and nation building........stuff.

source

Quote:
The first memories I have of a President were of Jack Kennedy. There were many different facets of his image, but there one that is quite clear. He was an unabashed supporter of Democracy. Not only Democracy for the United States, but throughout the world. If the current situation in Iran is any indication, the current crop of Democrats has lost their way on this issue.

This past week’s actions in Iran have been a defining moment in Iran and the entire Middle East. Yet our current President decided to sit on the sidelines. Not only did he sit on the sidelines, but so has every other Democrat along with the entirety of the liberal media. The only commentary I found criticizing Obama’s approach to Iran’s street protests was by Robert Guttman on Huffington Post. Senator John Kerry wrote an article published in the New York Times fully endorsing Mr. Obama’s nearly nonexistent reaction to this pivotal moment At the same time, the right-of-center world was totally supportive of protesters and their right to live in a freely-elected Democracy. Every publication and every TV broadcast was filled with calls to support the protesters in their fight against this repressive regime.......

Old 02-17-2011, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Do you realize they declared jhiad (war) with us?
Some have, yes.

Most have not.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:05 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,129,761 times
Quote:
dont you dare try to tell me what happened in that day of my life and what I saw -
I think he just did.

Double dog dare is next.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:06 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
No I am not saying WE should declare war on this "Islamic problem" -
Do you realize they declared jhiad (war) with us? I wish I had an answer what to do- If I had a wand I would wish it away- I think for starters we shouldnt be turning such a blind eye in our own country of what is going on, and start looking a bit deeper of what is going on in our own streets.

The "Islamic problem"? Much like an historical figure dealt with the "Jewish problem?'

..just saying.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
We're not trying to tell you anything.

We are telling everybody else that what you have written is pure BS.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I think he just did.

Double dog dare is next.

Actually, you could skip the formality and triple dog dare.

(A slight breach of protocol, but considering the maturity of the OP to begin with, well, we can overlook it).

Old 02-17-2011, 12:08 PM

527 posts, read 1,019,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
I think he just did.

Double dog dare is next.
I am obviously trying to speak to either a bunch of muslims or people who know nothing about what is going on- peace out- I am done with these same handful of posters who on every thread try to gang up on someone about this barabaric way- it is always the same posters.

Old 02-17-2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
No I am not saying WE should declare war on this "Islamic problem" -
Do you realize they declared jhiad (war) with us? I wish I had an answer what to do- If I had a wand I would wish it away- I think for starters we shouldnt be turning such a blind eye in our own country of what is going on, and start looking a bit deeper of what is going on in our own streets.

sooo ALL Muslims have declared a jihad? really? I must've missed that one on the PANIC, HERE COMES SHARIA channel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies