Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 07:02 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
With your first hand knowledge about the drug cartels shipping industry, air force and trade routes, someone in the Mexican and United States government needs to contact you. If nothing else, you could discuss the trade routes to Africa that you are somehow privy to. I would suggest a starting point for you is to contact the DEA and CIA instead of leaking this information on a public forum.

The trade route story was a public article by the press about a year ago I think, that made mention of cartels doing business with Islam extremists or black market merchants in Africa. "leaking info".....lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2011, 09:36 PM

3,189 posts, read 4,980,055 times
This is my rifle, and this is my gun....

Old 02-17-2011, 10:15 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,677,590 times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U

Get it boys. AK's for everyone!!!

Or should I say M1 Garands

Old 02-17-2011, 10:39 PM

Vietnam period movie...so those are M14s

Isn't the Gunny DI sweet and cuddly??? LOL

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage as I will ever guard my legs, my arms, my eyes and my heart against damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God, I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but peace!

Semper Fi!

Old 02-17-2011, 10:49 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,286,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Blame the USA, Blame the USA, Blame the USA...don't you ever get tired of it? I hear Canada is nice this time of year.
I thought he was blaming the NRA and Arizona. Not sure how that = the USA, but whatever.

Old 02-17-2011, 10:50 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,677,590 times
That would be correct. Not many people would have caught that Private Joker.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogdad View Post
That would be correct. Not many people would have caught that Private Joker.

I slept with and humped many a mile with one of those before they finally issued the Marines the M16. Of course the early M16s weren't too great so it may have been better they took their time. Let the Army grunts work out the bugs for the Jarheads.....

Old 02-17-2011, 11:10 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,914,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
False thread title? I still don't know why it doesn't concern you that someone can go into a store and buy 20 AK47s. Whether or not that someone is from Mexico or the USA.
.bob, I bet you didn't know that there is a BATFE rule in place for border states and that FFLs there must report multiple rifle purchases to BATFE before the sale is completed. I bet you also didn't know that BATFE oks the sale of these weapons even when the licensed FFL questions the validity of the sale as a "straw purchase". BATFE actually encourages FFLs to complete these multi-long gun sales under the excuse that they want to "track the guns".

But then .bob, you don't really know anything about firearms, the firearms industry, or BATFE policies vs. practice as you choose to display your ignorance on the topic time, after time, after time.

Sad, really. Let it go .bob and stop embarrasing yourself in threads about firearms. Ok? Really, I'm only trying to help you save face.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:14 PM

20,321 posts, read 19,909,198 times
[quote=Booya;17914495...... What kind of thought process would one use to come to the conclusion that it is the U.S.As fault? [/QUOTE]

The Progressive thought process. It's always America's fault.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:41 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,361,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
False thread title? I still don't know why it doesn't concern you that someone can go into a store and buy 20 AK47s. Whether or not that someone is from Mexico or the USA.

So you're concerned that Mexicans could cross the border illegally and purchase firearms without proving US citizenship?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies