Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 12:42 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,960,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Exactly why I supported Occupy. All of them might not of known exactly what was going on, or how they should handle it, but at least they did SOMETHING.
The Bankster owned Government in collusion with the media could not allow that to continue.
Better to point the sheep at the government alone, because then they can play divide and conquer depending on what flavor of partisanship is in the house.

It is quite clear that there is no partisanship in the house when it comes to the filthy Wall Street Banksters!

FBI Colluded With Big Banks to Spy on, Undermine Anti-Wall Street Movement | American Free Press

FBI COLLUDED WITH BIG BANKS TO SPY ON, UNDERMINE ANTI-WALL STREET MOVEMENT

Quote:
Newly released Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) files prove that federal agencies within the United States government colluded with the private sector to spy on the Occupy Wall Street (OWS) movement even before the first demonstration was held in New York City’s Zuccotti Park.

“These documents show that the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are treating protests against the corporate and banking structure of America as potential criminal and terrorist activity,” stated Mara Verheyden-Hilliard, Executive Director of the Partnership for Civil Justice Fund (PCJF). “These documents also show these federal agencies functioning as a de facto intelligence arm of Wall Street and Corporate America.”
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2013, 12:47 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
The Bankster owned Government in collusion with the media could not allow that to continue.
Better to point the sheep at the government alone, because then they can play divide and conquer depending on what flavor of partisanship is in the house.

It is quite clear that there is no partisanship in the house when it comes to the filthy Wall Street Banksters!

FBI Colluded With Big Banks to Spy on, Undermine Anti-Wall Street Movement | American Free Press

FBI COLLUDED WITH BIG BANKS TO SPY ON, UNDERMINE ANTI-WALL STREET MOVEMENT
It's also why there are no criminal charges brought against the thugs in the below video.

http://youtu.be/45VGFgiFu7Y

Old 01-26-2013, 01:10 PM

344 posts, read 427,748 times
If you Guys think for one minute there is any serious investigation going on in Wall Street you are kidding yourselves. Its no different that the war on drugs. The two-bit hustler that gets caught with a kilo or so of cocaine goes to jail for 15 years, while the main suppliers are not bothered.

The SEC is such a joke that most Wall Street elite do not acknowledge they exist.

Every now and then someone that has been black balled by his colleagues will be put on trial for some type of fraud, while the media portrays to the public that the SEC is on top of its game.

What is really sad is that the current administration really has the dumb masses convinced that they are going after Wall Street. What would campaign donations look like without Wall Street and its buddies?

Another subject matter that makes me scratch my head when I hear the sheep defending their party.....

Old 01-26-2013, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
It's also why there are no criminal charges brought against the thugs in the below video.

Occupy Police Brutality Compilation - YouTube

I dont know, Occutards deserve to get pepper sprayed for being that stupid....

Old 01-26-2013, 01:13 PM

An interesting part from Matt's article:

FOCUS | Obama Puts Fox In Charge of Henhouse

Apparently, The SEC official who had squashed Aguirre's investigation, expressed an interest in working for Morgan Stanley, to Mary Jo White.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours. I'll get Aguirre off of Macks Back, if you have a position for me at Morgan Stanley.

What is wrong with this country? Why aren't people going after these Aholes?

Old 01-26-2013, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by proverbs23and7 View Post
If you Guys think for one minute there is any serious investigation going on in Wall Street you are kidding yourselves. Its no different that the war on drugs. The two-bit hustler that gets caught with a kilo or so of cocaine goes to jail for 15 years, while the main suppliers are not bothered.

The SEC is such a joke that most Wall Street elite do not acknowledge they exist.

Every now and then someone that has been black balled by his colleagues will be put on trial for some type of fraud, while the media portrays to the public that the SEC is on top of its game.

What is really sad is that the current administration really has the dumb masses convinced that they are going after Wall Street. What would campaign donations look like without Wall Street and its buddies?

Another subject matter that makes me scratch my head when I hear the sheep defending their party.....
Well, at this point, something needs to be done, and as long as they control the media, and are allowed free reign to buy politicians and fund presidential campaigns, nothing will change.

At this point, a nuclear war will be preferable just to put these cockroaches out of their misery.

Old 01-26-2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
Well, at this point, something needs to be done, and as long as they control the media, and are allowed free reign to buy politicians and fund presidential campaigns, nothing will change.

At this point, a nuclear war will be preferable just to put these cockroaches out of their misery.

HAHA!! Cockroaches?! LOL!! Good stuff. You are correct. As long as they control how we are educated, what we read and watch, nothing will change. Most of the dumb masses don't have a clue, they only know what their favorite Politician tells them.....

Old 01-26-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
HAHA!! Cockroaches?! LOL!! Good stuff. You are correct. As long as they control how we are educated, what we read and watch, nothing will change. Most of the dumb masses don't have a clue, they only know what their favorite Politician tells them.....
Yea, it really is sad that people actually believe the ones in our Government, on Wall Street and the Traitorous Multi National Corporations have our best interest in mind. The only thing they have in mind is more wealth and power and the Happy Trio work well together in a feedback loop.

The Government provides the power and control, and the Wall Street Banks and Corps provide the needed wealth. One Big Nasty Circle Jerk!

I call them cockroaches, specifically the ones in the revolving door government, because while many of them clothe themselves in elitism and ego, at their core, they are rotten, lying, and filthy corrupt human beings.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:07 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
Quote:
I dont know, Occutards deserve to get pepper sprayed for being that stupid....
Don't complain about the system if your not actively doing anything to change it.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:21 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,418,303 times
Banks are powerless without your money. Take it all out. Don't borrow a dime. Pay cash for your homes. A few simple steps and the banks collapse.

Quit griping and take action. Otherwise you're part of the problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies