Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Blacks vote for Obama
Yes He deserve another term! 22 44.00%
No I'm voting Republican 14 28.00%
Screw it I'm Not Voting at all. 14 28.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 06:21 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Unemployment is still High among Blacks.
Foreclosures are still High Blacks.
Crime is still High...(debateable rather Obama could have done anything about that.)

Illegal Immigrants are still taking jobs.
as long as many other challenges.

My question is will YOU vote for Obama again, does he deserve another term if not who would you vote for for a Republican?
There are a few interesting Black Candidates/Minority Candidates on the Republican side if Race is a big factor.
(Disclaimer-I am black...that seems like a necessary disclosure for any black person who speaks negative about Obama.)
This Black Obama voter most likely will be voting GOP the next time around but the vast majority of Blacks who go to polls in Nov 2012 will vote for Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2011, 08:05 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Who else would they vote for a white guy? lol
From Oprah to local black person on the street he can do no wrong.
As I remember it black people were screaming joy on the streets thinking they were going to give them free money and all their bills.
How is that working for ya?
Appears the only people getting paid is wall street, government programs and corporations to big to fail.
That's Naive.......the sound of crickets......

Old 04-19-2011, 02:30 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,980,423 times
The election will be similar to the last one, with all races voting.

Old 12-11-2011, 09:59 PM

3 posts, read 3,540 times
i AM BLACK AND WONT VOTE FOR OBAMA. I JUST CHANGED FROM DEMOCRAT TO INDEPENDENT. OBAMA HAS DONE NOTHING FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY BUT THROW US UNDER THE BUS AND PRETEND HE DOESN'T KNOW US. UNEMPLOYMENT IS HIGH-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT BEING ADDRESSED-JOBS ARE FEW AND OBAMA HAS NO PLAN FOR US OR AMERICA. OBAMA WAS A DREAM FOR BLACKS THAT TURNED OUT TO BE A POLITICIAN THAT LOOKS OUT FOR HIS CROWD. HE WONT EVEN GIVE BLACKS A BONE WITH SOME MEAT ON IT. OBAMA HAS BEEN A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT AND I WILL NEVER VOTE SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. HE TOLD THE BLACK CAUCAS TO STOP WHINING AND STOP COMPLAINING-HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR US SO AT ELECTION TIME I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:03 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,581,661 times
Crickets

Old 12-13-2011, 06:15 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simm4321 View Post
i AM BLACK AND WONT VOTE FOR OBAMA. I JUST CHANGED FROM DEMOCRAT TO INDEPENDENT. OBAMA HAS DONE NOTHING FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY BUT THROW US UNDER THE BUS AND PRETEND HE DOESN'T KNOW US. UNEMPLOYMENT IS HIGH-ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS NOT BEING ADDRESSED-JOBS ARE FEW AND OBAMA HAS NO PLAN FOR US OR AMERICA. OBAMA WAS A DREAM FOR BLACKS THAT TURNED OUT TO BE A POLITICIAN THAT LOOKS OUT FOR HIS CROWD. HE WONT EVEN GIVE BLACKS A BONE WITH SOME MEAT ON IT. OBAMA HAS BEEN A BIG DISSAPOINTMENT AND I WILL NEVER VOTE SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE HE IS BLACK. HE TOLD THE BLACK CAUCAS TO STOP WHINING AND STOP COMPLAINING-HE HAS NO RESPECT FOR US SO AT ELECTION TIME I WILL RETURN THE FAVOR.
Okay......

Old 12-13-2011, 06:50 AM

659 posts, read 1,145,888 times
Most black people I come across wont vote for him again...I don't blame them either. Me...I am a Ron Paul fan, always have been...

Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simm4321 View Post
Let me ask all blacks here that say Obama hasn't done enough for blacks/black community, what did you expect him to do, I mean really? How about an honest answer.

Old 12-13-2011, 07:34 AM

4,255 posts, read 3,479,565 times
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of inner city blacks who voted for the first time just sit this one out. Same with gays, they now know the dems do jack for them and only want their vote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies