Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Blacks vote for Obama
Yes He deserve another term! 22 44.00%
No I'm voting Republican 14 28.00%
Screw it I'm Not Voting at all. 14 28.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 11:23 PM

3,264 posts, read 5,591,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
Herman Cain...I really enjoyed his speech at cpac.
Allan West..
Bobby Jindal..
I've heard Nikki Haley name brought up on the news few times
Uh, I thought Jindal is Indian?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2011, 11:25 PM

4,085 posts, read 4,335,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace8 View Post
Uh, I thought Jindal is Indian?
You need to start reading from the first page:

Quote:
There are a few interesting Black Candidates/Minority Candidates on the Republican side if Race is a big factor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Please list these folk and I can just about guarantee that their platform would not be something that benefits my family or myself!!...but since I'm far I'd at least like to see these guy's names.
Quote:
Allan West..
Bobby Jindal..

Old 02-18-2011, 11:42 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,269 times
I'll be voting for Barack Obama in 2012. Why? Because 4 more years would drive the Conservatives insane, especially the anti-black swill that infest these forums.

Old 02-18-2011, 11:49 PM

1,031 posts, read 1,314,269 times
Quote:
Allan West..
Bobby Jindal..
They're all garbage.

Old 02-19-2011, 12:00 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,079,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Absolutely blacks will vote for Obama. He's been an excellent president and he's far superior than ANY Republican. What a ridiculous inquiry.

Black people usually vote for the best and most qualified person and the choice is easy now. Obama the clear choice!
Eeek! Another White-House Spinner/Plant or someone who doesn't understand our Constitutional Republic?????

Old 02-19-2011, 01:12 AM

446 posts, read 649,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietzschean Gangsta View Post
I'll be voting for Barack Obama in 2012. Why? Because 4 more years would drive the Conservatives insane, especially the anti-black swill that infest these forums.
Ah, yes... It'll be sweet to hear the sound once again: the heavy flow that sounds like water, and the collective sound of millions of pants going into the washer.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:31 AM

1,011 posts, read 1,016,654 times
Which one is Obama?

Old 02-19-2011, 01:50 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
I can only speak for my educated black friends that i have, none others. They did not vote for him the first time around, and this time, they have even more ill feelings towards him, for them no is the answer. They go into great length and detail, why they do not like him or his politics. I am not black, but i was not stupid the first time around, this time AROUND hopefully people will get their heads out of the sand.

Things are not looking up, and i know too many people that will no longer make the excuses they were for him in the beginning, they grew up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is in no way i hope the Change that most of you wanted, if it is it sucks.

Old 02-19-2011, 01:56 AM

3,264 posts, read 5,591,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
I can only speak for my educated black friends that i have, none others. They did not vote for him the first time around, and this time, they have even more ill feelings towards him, for them no is the answer. They go into great length and detail, why they do not like him or his politics. I am not black, but i was not stupid the first time around, this time AROUND hopefully people will get their heads out of the sand.
they voted for mccain-palin? omg. when condi rice was asked who she voted for she laughed and said it's called a secret ballot for a reason

Old 02-19-2011, 02:45 AM

40 posts, read 42,471 times
Its kinda flattering how black people CONSTANTLY stay on peoples minds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies