Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 07:11 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,451,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Is EVERYTHING about YOUR party?

Lybia is imploding. TRY and think, and post, about that without ranting rabid ideology.

Or start a new thread.
Truth hurts, doesn't it? And then when Al-Qaida steps into Khadafi's vacuum, what's next, do a schizo "180" and claim it was all "Obama's fault"?

BTW, a right wing 'Bagger (and sometime fan of Michele Bachmann) calling others "rabid"?!?

Oh, and it's spelled "Libya".... (you're welcome).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2011, 07:15 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,914,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Truth hurts, doesn't it? And then when Al-Qaida steps in, what's next, do a schizo "180" and claim it was somehow "Obama's fault"?

BTW, a Teabagger (and sometime fan of Michele Bachmann) calling others "rabid"?!?

Give it a rest. Al Quaeda is not stepping in. The Libyan situation is about human, civil and political rights and I think that is something we can all support.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:16 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Fill up your gas tanks, the Saudi Royal family won't be far behind as a target.
GOOD! A most deserving group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
And Obama has denounced Moammar Al-Gadhafi exactly when during his time as POTUS thus far?

Links please.

You mean the Moammar Al-Gadhafi Obama's predecessor allowed to buy his way free of guilt from the mass-murder of Americans? That Moammar Al-Gadhafi ?

Old 02-26-2011, 07:22 AM

14,247 posts, read 17,914,646 times
Our policy towards Libya pre-uprising was not wrong. GwB did not get it wrong and neither has Obama. There is an unprecedented situation right now which was not foreseeable. Like in Egypt, I think the Administration is playing it about right.

Old 02-26-2011, 07:40 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,451,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
Give it a rest. Al Quaeda is not stepping in. The Libyan situation is about human, civil and political rights and I think that is something we can all support.
If only you were so "high-minded" re: right wing Brit. politics!

Actually, there's never been any shortage of "western-enabled" dictators in the world (Bautista, the Shah, Pinochet, Marcos, Musharraf, Mubarak), and yet funny how there are just certain ones (like Castro, Saddam, Khadafi) that the 'wingers for some reason, just love to hate!

Old 02-26-2011, 08:49 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
How long until they start infighting once Gaddafi is gone? How many of the persecuted will become political refugees and come to America? We have enough home grown crazies, we don't need ones from every other messed up country.

Old 02-27-2011, 06:51 AM

20,326 posts, read 19,909,198 times
Quote:
mateo45;Truth hurts, doesn't it? And then when Al-Qaida steps into Khadafi's vacuum, what's next, do a schizo "180" and claim it was all "Obama's fault"?
Quote:
BTW, a right wing 'Bagger
Oh yeah, your posts having me writhing in pain. Stop it. PLEASE.

Oh, and I am NOT a homosexual.

Quote:
(and sometime fan of Michele Bachmann) calling others "rabid"?!?
"Sometime fan"? I don't recall posting much in the dozens upon dozens of Bachman/Palin/Beck threads but if you say so, that's cool.

Quote:
Yes it is. Glad to be of service although I suspect errors in spelling and grammar on internet forums mean a lot more to you than they do me.

But, enough about me and back to you. Is EVERYTHING that happens in the world about your party?

Old 02-27-2011, 07:05 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
President tells Kadhafi, get out now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies