Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 11:15 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,753,748 times

Advertisements

Give the brown clown 10 years each for every punch to the head on the white guy .

( I counted 5 punches to the head )

Going through his cell phone, give me a break...

" worship the big brown man " I don't think so...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2011, 11:16 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Please note my location in my profile. Also, this is not a suburb of Boston that we are talking about. This happened in Worcester which is a fairly large city in central Mass. Most people in the justice system in Mass. lean heavily to the left.
Well, I'll defer to you as the expert, but Mass. has some pretty decent gun laws relative to other liberal states. I don't know about their castle doctrine, but that might reflect some on how various local municipalities deal with justice. They're certainly well known for taxes, I'll grant you that.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:17 AM

1,058 posts, read 1,159,818 times
Quote:
Ok- 3 words
Liberal
Moonbats
Did I miss a word?

Or is moon bat two words?

Old 02-21-2011, 11:26 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Gosh talk about your Dumb and Dumber, don't this just beat all, but way the filming of it, Dumb and Dumber. The bouncer, seems like a freaking bully, who loves to abuse and humilate people, hope he gets his, and i do hope that it too when he does is on TAPE.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:33 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Please. The guy had no business doing what the bouncer told him to do in the first place. You're going to let a guy humiliate you just because he's a bouncer? Where is THAT in life's rules? The bouncer didn't have a gun that i could see. He should have just punched the bouncer in the mouth. So what if you lose the fight? But you just don't let a man humiliate you just because he's bigger than you are or because he has the title of bouncer. That's stupid.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:39 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,936,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellyouknow View Post
The bouncer guy was easily 3 times heavier than the other guy. One can't 'appreciate' the difference from behind the internet.

I personally would have gone for it by kicking him in the nuts, then pulling my knife and gouging his neck, but it's just a scenario, what the guy experienced there can be altogether different. I will not judge from behind the computer.
Yeah, it's tough to say what we would do in the heat of the moment but I would have probably went for a nut shot/eye strike and tried to high tail it out of there as fast as humanly possible.

Unless the guy had a gun there is no way I'm getting on my knees and begging for anyone.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:44 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,936,372 times
Quote:
I can tell you why it is highly unlikely if not guaranteed that this will not be classified a hate crime in one word: Massachusetts

Ok- 3 words
Liberal
Moonbats

More than likely the libs there will want to charge the white's guys face with assault on the poor black bouncer's fist.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:47 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times
what i want to know is why it took the white dude 6 months to report this.

im almost positive the white guy was a drug dealer. not dismissing assault, but not caring at the same time either since he beat up trash.

the bouncer even said he didnt like people selling in the club because it messed with the girls flow. he suspected him of being a dealer because he was a dealer.

he's just an idiot for putting it on tape.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:48 AM

20,054 posts, read 18,281,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
what i want to know is why it took the white dude 6 months to report this.

im almost positive the white guy was a drug dealer. not dismissing assault, but not caring at the same time either since he beat up trash.

the bouncer even said he didnt like people selling in the club because it messed with the girls flow. he suspected him of being a dealer because he was a dealer.

he's just an idiot for putting it on tape.
You throw the bum out, not initiate a hate crime.

Old 02-21-2011, 11:50 AM

3,504 posts, read 3,923,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
You throw the bum out, not initiate a hate crime.
i got no sympathy for drug dealing trash.

like i said, the bouncer was an idiot for putting it on tape, but i dont care that he beat up the drug dealer.

maybe he'll think twice the next time he deals in a club.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies