Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 07:21 AM

13,221 posts, read 12,313,769 times

Advertisements

The really odd thing about this "sellout" ids that the group that he is cozying up with are the same ones keeping HIS PEOPLE (Hatians) out of this country. For that reason he is truely a sellout, and not because he is black at the teabagger rally, but b/c he is selling out his people from his own homeland!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 10:28 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
So let me get this striaght....some tom(all black tea party supporters are toms deal with it)gets up in front of a 99.9% white crowd and that somehow sends the conservative message to black people. This group showed up because of hatred of a black man in the white house. How can any black person be a part of this group. Join the clan instead at least they are truthful.
The Conservative Movement in America has ALWAYS used and co-opted some Black Americans to present an IMAGE that tries to reasonate with Black Americans. Colin Powell, J.C Watts and Michael Steele are just the most recent examples of this. Once these people have served their purpose they are politely shoved off the public stage.

Old 07-21-2011, 12:40 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,313,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
The Conservative Movement in America has ALWAYS used and co-opted some Black Americans to present an IMAGE that tries to reasonate with Black Americans. Colin Powell, J.C Watts and Michael Steele are just the most recent examples of this. Once these people have served their purpose they are politely shoved off the public stage.
I thought that I was the only one that noticed that

Old 07-22-2011, 10:48 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,848,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
So let me get this striaght....some tom(all black tea party supporters are toms deal with it)gets up in front of a 99.9% white crowd and that somehow sends the conservative message to black people. This group showed up because of hatred of a black man in the white house. How can any black person be a part of this group. Join the clan instead at least they are truthful.
Get things straight??? lol According to your racist statement all black people who belong to the Tea Party are defective. What are you going to say next? Black people in the Tea Party should be shipped back to Africa?

Can't discredit the Tea Party and the small government values? Try to paint them as something they are not. Although the dems did have the last KKK member in office there are frauds and racists in all parties.
So when are the repubs and dems going to join the KKK? How come you didn't ask that?
Is it because small government along with personal responsibility scares you? Don't be frightened enemy country, I believe in you even when you don't believe in yourself and the power of the individual.
And when you do make it, I hope you will stop making disparaging all encompassing remarks about blacks or for that matter any race, sex, or culture.

Old 07-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,916,615 times
Did he explain the Tea Party concepts of constitutional originalism and strict constructionism and how they conflict with things like the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments?

Old 07-22-2011, 03:00 PM

10,854 posts, read 9,297,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I thought that I was the only one that noticed that
Herman Cain will be the next example of this.

Old 07-23-2011, 02:54 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Get things straight??? lol According to your racist statement all black people who belong to the Tea Party are defective. What are you going to say next? Black people in the Tea Party should be shipped back to Africa?

Can't discredit the Tea Party and the small government values? Try to paint them as something they are not. Although the dems did have the last KKK member in office there are frauds and racists in all parties.
So when are the repubs and dems going to join the KKK? How come you didn't ask that?
Is it because small government along with personal responsibility scares you? Don't be frightened enemy country, I believe in you even when you don't believe in yourself and the power of the individual.
And when you do make it, I hope you will stop making disparaging all encompassing remarks about blacks or for that matter any race, sex, or culture.
Small gov no taxes blah blah. All lies and you know it. Tea party and you are about nothing but getting rid of and discrediting President Obama. When you say the experiment is over do you think we dont know what you mean. Gimme a break. Tea party are racist period. Add cowards and lairs to that.

Old 07-23-2011, 03:00 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Herman Cain will be the next example of this.
Him and blacks like him who consort with the gop know they will never be the gop candidate. Even if they are the best in the field there will never be a black gop nominee in my life time. Tell you what if there is I will donate to the campaighn and will not vote.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:51 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,520,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
1) Maybe not just East African but from some part of the country. 2) I guess my point is that many of the blacks of African and Carribean descent distance themselves far away from the blacks in America. 3) These are the same people that will tear down black people quicker then some of the more ardent racist, not realizing that they are viewed as being another n****r!
No offense but I must address the following....

1) East Africa is not a "country" it is a region in Africa. And while we're on the topic, Africa is not a "country" but a continent.

2) Really, that's funny because I certainly do know a LOT of Carribean and African born Americans (or 1st generations) who are married to or are close friends with Black Americans (the group that is most accepting of them in America).

3) A certain (and small) segment of foreign-born Blacks will attempt to distance themselves from Black Americans (and the negative stereotyping that Black people face). These same people, however, can not undo their coloring which lumps them in automatically (simply based on the "eyeball test" of who is "Black") so the attempts to distance themselves is futile.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:56 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,029,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
According to your racist statement all black people who belong to the Tea Party are defective.
I agree that it is not only racist but incredibly stupid... anybody who belongs to the Tea Party is mentally defective.

Last edited by ovcatto; 07-23-2011 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: Grammar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies