Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 02:21 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,448,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Of course it's happening. The discourse about civility in politics is on-going. I can list a dozen articles and editorials about why civility is very much needed in the political process. The fact is, that a greater civility serves us all, not just one side of the debate.

As for fake persona software---wth????

I've been posting on this forum for a long time. I think I've got a pretty well-established persona going, and it's consistent and real. I don't always fall on the liberal side of issues, but I consider myself a liberal. I have a passion for history and a passion for politics.
ok, fair enough of an answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
I see people in Wisconsin holding up signs comparing Walker to Hitler. People calling for his death.

Why isnt Pelosi calling them domestic terrorist like she did the tea party? Why isnt she concerned about what they are saying?
You "see people in Wisconsin" from Florida? Show us the signs, you saw, that are calling for Walker's death.

Old 02-22-2011, 02:42 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,448,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
You "see people in Wisconsin" from Florida? Show us the signs, you saw, that are calling for Walker's death.
Are you serious????? You absolutely can't be serious. You need to stop watching the propaganda channels and find out the truth.

Old 02-23-2011, 03:44 PM

3,046 posts, read 6,286,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
????
What? What does this have to do with protesting?
What did the right do helping the Tutsi?

Why doesn't the right help with the problems existing for US citizens today?

tHE RIGHT IS TRYING TO HELP but the nut job left that's been in control of congress the lass 4 years wouldn't hear it while they were too busy pushing obamas social policies down our throats saying the hell with the Constitution all the way. Funny that it has taken obama and dems u ntil now to say boo about the lack of jobs!!! DUH WE THE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM for years!!!

Old 02-23-2011, 05:17 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,843,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The sign has already been posted on this forum. There is a link to twitter users calling for his death.

Old 02-23-2011, 06:15 PM

4,367 posts, read 3,482,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
This is another perfect example of the media/left double standard and hypocrisy.
Deserves repeating. The double-standard of the media and its Leftist clients is mind-boggling. Thank goodness there is alternate media that can allow the truth to come forth (for now).

Old 02-23-2011, 06:19 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,202,186 times
Based on the pictures of the people making the comments, it looks to me like their mom's need to ground them and take away their phone privileges. These are kids...

Old 02-23-2011, 09:10 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,517,133 times
While I think wishing death on someone is wrong.........it is only a very small minority of "tolerant left" voters who may think that way.

Now explain to me what Walker and the "intolerant right" is really trying to do to our country?????? Take a listen and/or read the links. .

Hoax Phone Call Gets Wisconsin Governor to Reveal Secret Plan -- Daily Intel

Scott Walker Gets Punked By Journalist Pretending To Be David Koch

Old 02-23-2011, 09:15 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Deserves repeating. The double-standard of the media and its Leftist clients is mind-boggling. Thank goodness there is alternate media that can allow the truth to come forth (for now).
Now that we've heard that Walker (at the least) has considered planting "troublemakers" in the crowd, what's to say that him, or Republican Assemblymen or Senators haven't done that themselves?

As I've said several times, if these guys are actually with the protesters, then they're undermining themselves and their signs and statements are contemptible.

Old 02-23-2011, 10:41 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,704,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Now that we've heard that Walker (at the least) has considered planting "troublemakers" in the crowd, what's to say that him, or Republican Assemblymen or Senators haven't done that themselves?

As I've said several times, if these guys are actually with the protesters, then they're undermining themselves and their signs and statements are contemptible.
Agree 100%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies