Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2011, 08:23 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times

Advertisements

Good, keep your armed thugs out of my back yard
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2011, 08:30 PM

10,719 posts, read 20,296,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
What a horrible thing to do...murdering a nine year old girl.

You know, between this and the Giffords incident. I'm kind of glad I don't live in Arizona. Just sayin'.
Don't worry, it seems like a 1/5 of your state has already moved to Arizona and they keep coming each year. LOL

And this murderer is not from Arizona. She is from Washington state who moved to Arizona to carry out her activities near the border.

And the funny thing is, none of these activities occurred in or near conservative Phoenix. Yes, the home of big bad Sheriff Joe, and Jan Brewer is not where these events occurred. They occurred in liberal Tucson and Southern Arizona...gotta love the irony! And the person who shot Giffords was not even politically motivated.

Old 02-23-2011, 08:32 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,289,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opyelie View Post
Btw that sentence made ZERO sense, wanna try again?

Epic fail

eta: the fact this psycho whackjob was ejected from THE Minuteman group and chose to call her group of psychos Minutemen is being used to villify the whole anti - illegal movement to enable such as you to liken anti-illegals to Nazis.......well what can you say really? She went afteer these people because she thought they were drugdealers and was planning to take their money to fund her idiot group.

Try reading the posts and you'll see no-one has defended this woman btw. She's bottom sucking scum.
This is the first time in this thread I've seen you condemn this woman. Yet you have made multiple posts.

Old 02-23-2011, 08:32 PM

419 posts, read 465,876 times
I just hope she finds a nice, large, scary monster of a Latina girlfriend in prison. I don't care about politics on this one, anyone who kills a child doesn't deserve mercy.

Old 02-23-2011, 10:56 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,840,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
This is the first time in this thread I've seen you condemn this woman. Yet you have made multiple posts.
Perhaps that's because I've already said my piece in other threads on the same topic back when she was first on trial etc?

Epic fail once again

Nice attempt at a personal slur though

Old 02-24-2011, 05:35 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Was Jared Loughner part of a group the advocates hatred and VIOLENCE toward groups of people specifically based on race and the White race in particular?

Well JTG....since you advocate discriminatory treatment of whites yourself I'd say that you're well versed on that subject

Old 02-25-2011, 02:24 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Don't worry, it seems like a 1/5 of your state has already moved to Arizona and they keep coming each year. LOL

And this murderer is not from Arizona. She is from Washington state who moved to Arizona to carry out her activities near the border.

And the funny thing is, none of these activities occurred in or near conservative Phoenix. Yes, the home of big bad Sheriff Joe, and Jan Brewer is not where these events occurred. They occurred in liberal Tucson and Southern Arizona...gotta love the irony! And the person who shot Giffords was not even politically motivated.
Yeah but it's Frau Brewer, Russ Pearce and and JT Ready who are running the show and allowing nut jobs to have guns. I'm thankful we have the Border Patrol beteen those of us here on the border and Maricopa County
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies