Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 02:56 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,269,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
If those white bullies were here as guests, then definitely they should be sent back to their country for not committing themselves to act correctly in a nation that has given them this opportunity. And the same time they take the space of the people who really deserve it. These youths should be given a chance, and the government should intervene to make them upstanding folk, but if they don't improve they have lost their opportunity to stay here.
Since neither you nor I know the story, aren't you jumping the gun.
You don't know the circumstances of his being here any more than any of us do.

We have laws, all we need to do is enforce the law.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:04 PM

89 posts, read 134,491 times
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:04 PM

810 posts, read 836,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Since neither you nor I know the story, aren't you jumping the gun.
You don't know the circumstances of his being here any more than any of us do.

We have laws, all we need to do is enforce the law.
The girl's mother posted information of the events on a blog.

My daughters assault

This lady had to do this because she was so alarmed by the school not addressing the problem, which was prolonged. It was not a simple case of one time bullying. The news confirms this, and now we are hearing officials actually saying they will do something, but I'm afraid it just talk from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgermeister View Post
-snip-
Don't you feel shame that this mother is taking things into her own hands to effectively solve a problem in society, while you are someone who only knows how to spout hate sitting your butt on a computer? You are just another variation of these bullies, painting yourself as the "victim", giving you the "right" to be aggressive verbally or physically.

Either way it's good to see parents take action and find ways to cause change. Something like this might even lead to measures that prevent other children from suffering prolonged bullying.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:08 PM

3,644 posts, read 6,302,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aptor hours View Post
Unless you are a native Indian at some point your ancestors came from elsewhere sooooo perhaps you should be sent away.
You didn't ask about my distant ancestors. You said "my country". Since I was born here this is my country. Reference the 14th ammendment if you need more information on that topic.

Quote:
You have a really nasty nasty additude and are a shame to the USA.
I guess you really need to take a personal shot at someone to deflect your strong support for thugs who beat up 12 year old girls. How many 12 year old girls have you beat up recently or are you just a supporter of others' rights to do so?

Old 02-24-2011, 04:46 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,693,803 times
Quote:
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Final Solution? Those kinds of things are not great to be throwing about.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:13 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,954,062 times
If the story is true and I have no problems with the blog.

If this were my daughter. The 2 male kids no matter what color would be swimming home with no front teeth. The school Principal would be getting sued, and maybe the whole school board. The nurse would be looking for a new job, maybe with no ft teeth.

The lyin thru their teeth cops, would be getting ready to flip burgers one handed at Micky D's.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:02 PM

89 posts, read 134,491 times
I find it interesting that while I never mentioned my race, some of the posters who took umbrage at my posts immediately accused me of racist motives, all the while making a point of identifying themselves as either black or someone who has friends and/or family whom are black, this is in addition to claiming some sort of victim status from having experienced a similar experience as a child. I don't see their defensiveness towards one of their own as any different than my desire to defend one of my own. It's as if their race or family situation somehow gives them a more authoritative voice in the debate. Nevertheless they continue to ignore the obvious...That if these two African Savages were living in their countries of origin, this particular 12 year old girl (no matter what her race) would not have been assaulted by them (unless of course they used one of their famous Egyptian spaceships to get here) and since this has become a problem everywhere African Refugees have been forcibly settled (Google it), the real question becomes, "What is in it for US?". Anyone who wants to immigrate into this country must bring something to the table that "WE" need. Unfortunately, these refugees (from the root word; refuse?) not only bring nothing that we need to the table (we already have enough violent criminals), they are costing us money to pretend to educate them. I'll bet that the police and schools refusal to act had everything to do with their immigration status and race. Remember, it was their continued bad behavior which got them noticed in the first place, not the color of their skin. Indeed, one could just as well argue that I am judging them by their character. And since they are lacking in that department, I advocate sending them and their whole tribe back to the jungle. And there is nothing Racist about that, it is just common sense.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:06 PM

487 posts, read 636,133 times
You import Africans, what do you expect? Oops I'm not allowed to speak the politically incorrect truth.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:07 PM

72,958 posts, read 62,547,130 times
Quote:

If you really want to argue that point, then it would be fitting to argue that the same thing was done to Black people in Africa, Native Americans in North and South America by persons under colonialism via nations in Europe.

Honestly, what do you mean by final solution? Please explain. I would like to know, as a Black man born and raised in the USA to Black parents born and raised in the USA.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:11 PM

487 posts, read 636,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderful Jellal View Post
Oh please
Asian Americans have higher incomes and educational attainments than White Americans..And they're not Europeans.
These minorities are necessary to save Social Security, this system can't survive without youthness.
I'm glad you pointed this out, not all racial groups are the same. Asians have an average IQ higher than whites and are also less temperamental. Blacks have the lowest average IQ of all racial groups and are more prone to commit violence. This is genetic.

Black males are 13.5 times more likely than white males to possess a rare version of the MAOA-L Gene, which is linked to aggression, violence, crime, and sexual abuse.

Science Daily: Whites have lowest instance of MAOA-L Gene, which is linked to aggression, violence, crime, and sexual abuse.

Open your eyes, stop blinding yourself to the truth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.