Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 03:04 AM

19,029 posts, read 14,209,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloThere2000 View Post
Like how the guy lied to the American public saying the issue was the budget but then telling his fake Koch friend it is about busting unions.
Since collective bargaining is a government granted privilege, it should be up to government to rein in abusive extortionists like public employee unions. Public employment is also another government granted privilege.

The propensity of unions to misuse language ("lie") to cover up their organized criminality, such as usurping democracy to insure their continued privilege is proof enough that they should be "busted".

I have little expectation of any other behavior from unions. I grew up in a town that was union dominated, and I saw first hand how unions breed corruption and nepotism. They are more "organized crime" than "organized labor".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2011, 04:42 AM

1,309 posts, read 1,362,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Scores of Fleebagger Democrats are now in hiding in neighboring Illinois, the nation's sanctuary for political crooks and corruptocrats. Soon, area hotels will be announcing a special discount rate for card-carrying FleePAC winter convention registrants. Question: Will the White House count the economic stimulus from the mass Democratic exodus to Illinois as jobs "saved" or "created"? More important question: How much are taxpayers being charged for these obstructionist vacations?

It's too bad we can't get the fleebaggers to flee across the ocean.
I still love it! "FLEEBAGGERS"

And to think that the Demos call the repubs the party of "No". The fellow fleebaggers are proud of their leader’s cowardice trait.
Instead of confronting the issue they ran and hid. I think its time to remove their mascot from the “Jack**ass” to the “Chicken” or a “Mouse”. I would consider the Ostrich but that would insult the poor bird. Even something as dumb as an Ostrich would stand its ground and fight.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:41 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
I have some fleebagger spray.

Maybe we can finally rid ourselves of the disease.

I am hoping the Governor is able to find a way to force them back to work by making them pick up their unearned paychecks.

The liberl party has gone to new lows, wanting to get paid for not doing the work.

Oh hell, that is what the fleebaggers are all about, getting paid to do nothing.

Good one DC - fleebaggers

Old 02-24-2011, 05:45 AM

Don't "fleebaggers" cause "slyme" disease?

Old 02-24-2011, 05:46 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
I understand that there was just a deal struck.

I hope Gov. Scott didn't cave in to the libs.

If he did, it would begin a whole new era of politicians running from their responsibility of staying and voting.

Old 02-24-2011, 05:48 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,590,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
I have some fleebagger spray.

Maybe we can finally rid ourselves of the disease.

I am hoping the Governor is able to find a way to force them back to work by making them pick up their unearned paychecks.

The liberl party has gone to new lows, wanting to get paid for not doing the work.

Oh hell, that is what the fleebaggers are all about, getting paid to do nothing.

Good one DC - fleebaggers
Fleebaggers - that is great!!!!!!!!!!!

Could we mass produce the fleebagger spray and get rid of the disease quickly?? Please!

This is a new low even for the left. Not only do they want to fleece those of us who do work for our money, but now they want to have a job, not work it, and still get paid.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:24 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,733,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I hope there is an investigation into where the money is coming from for these fleebagger's walking off the TAXPAYER paid jobs. I always expect cowards to run and the Dems seem to have an abundance of cowards in their ranks.
It is unlikely that the fleeing lawmakers are picking up the tab themselves for their little vacation. So if someone or some organization is paying for this escapade that likely violates laws and/or ethics rules against legislators accepting gifts while in office. There should not only be an investigation but also prosecutions if laws are in fact being broken.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:41 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Fab14, go go go!

Old 02-24-2011, 06:44 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,858,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMe View Post
It is unlikely that the fleeing lawmakers are picking up the tab themselves for their little vacation. So if someone or some organization is paying for this escapade that likely violates laws and/or ethics rules against legislators accepting gifts while in office. There should not only be an investigation but also prosecutions if laws are in fact being broken.
You are confusing Dem and Repub ethics. There isn't a big difference but much less likely the Dems are using any ot the $300k plus that has been raised for them. If it were Repubs hiding, they would be asking for more by now.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:54 AM

Fleebagger ethics..."RUN Fleebagger RUN!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies