Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2011, 05:02 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,439,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
And if you feel that the rich are being taxed unfairly, you can send them a care package with a check in it.

Huh funny cause I don't believe I ever said that but you know what they say when you assume things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2011, 05:05 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
This low class behavior is just sealing their fates.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:06 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,092,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
What does that have to do with unions. Just your spin on things, that we're only supposed to talk about war on this thread.

Maybe you should take a US history course before you start homeschooling. This is what the NLRB does:

Rights We Protect | NLRB

The National Labor Relations Board protects the rights of most private-sector employees to join together, with or without a union, to improve their wages and working conditions. If you believe your rights have been violated, or that an employer or a union has engaged in unlawful conduct, you may file a charge through one of our regional offices. Petitions for representation and decertification elections may also be filed at regional offices.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:10 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
This low class behavior is just sealing their fates.
If you had actually watched the video, you would see who acted in a boorish, low class manner and who behaved in a classy, refined, and polite way.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:13 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Huh funny cause I don't believe I ever said that but you know what they say when you assume things.
Been lots of assuming going on here, on every side of the issue.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:14 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,412,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
If you had actually watched the video, you would see who acted in a boorish, low class manner and who behaved in a classy, refined, and polite way.
I watched the video and I stand by my statement.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:15 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I watched the video and I stand by my statement.
Well then. That explains a lot!

Old 02-26-2011, 05:20 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
What does that have to do with unions. Just your spin on things, that we're only supposed to talk about war on this thread.

Maybe you should take a US history course before you start homeschooling. This is what the NLRB does:

Rights We Protect | NLRB

The National Labor Relations Board protects the rights of most private-sector employees to join together, with or without a union, to improve their wages and working conditions. If you believe your rights have been violated, or that an employer or a union has engaged in unlawful conduct, you may file a charge through one of our regional offices. Petitions for representation and decertification elections may also be filed at regional offices.
You want to talk about decertification at a time when the Republicans control the House and won't allow the Democrat Senate to push through Card Check.

Of course, you do know how those decertification elections would be done with Card Check in effect, don't you? Well, maybe you don't know why they wanted Card Check so badly.

Let me add that you seem to have forgotten what the original topic of this thread was. I thought it was something to do with a War Memorial and some young punks desecrating it.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:23 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,334 times
Default "Gross Stupidity " on an unprecedented scale !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Not from those youngsters who have never been taught to respect anything older than they are. I bet that neither of those two boys even know what the WW were about.
roysoldboy !!! ... On The Money !

Indeed these sickening young people truly appear to be classic examples of pathetic "Simpletons" in action !

America is absolutely in great peril if these idiots are what most of our youth have developed into !

Such a damn shame ... and yet we have only ourselves to blame for allowing America's true political enemies from within to dominate our engines of public education and dumb down our youth to the horrendous level we are witness to today !!!

"WE" ... should absolutely have our old azzzzzes kicked for ever allowing this nightmare to occur right under our noses !

Cheerio / Old Sgt. Lamar

Old 02-26-2011, 05:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Been lots of assuming going on here, on every side of the issue.
Yep, I assumed that everyone on the thread knew what the title of the thread was, but some don't see anything to do with war involved in that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies