Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2011, 08:13 AM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,814 times

Advertisements

Glenn Beck takes material from Alex Jones and reworks it on FOX news for the Conservative Republican Party...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OXKhbk4iJ4
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2011, 12:02 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,053,644 times
I listened to Alex in the past and he is no better than Beck and longs for the spotlight Beck has now. He is a fear mongering fraud just like Beck... they don't care about answers just money.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:34 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,930,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
I listened to Alex in the past and he is no better than Beck and longs for the spotlight Beck has now. He is a fear mongering fraud just like Beck... they don't care about answers just money.
Right right. All I read in your post was, government's good, it can never do wrong. Just shut up and drink the anti-freeze in the garage if you disagree

Old 02-26-2011, 08:29 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthBTold2U View Post
I have never been taken in by Prison Planet or Alex Jones. I listened to some of that video until I couldn't take Jones anymore. About 5 minutes and sure enough I found a man who was just plain trying to convince his supporters that Beck is nothing but a thief taking all his stuff from Jones. I wonder what all the people that Beck pays to research for him do other than "steal" from Jones.

As long as there are enough people like you who use that fear mongering crap whoever is in control of what both men talk about has a real chance of taking the US down the very path that Beck talks about. Hang in there as you are very likely to convince somebody.

Old 02-26-2011, 08:34 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Glenn Beck takes material from Alex Jones and reworks it on FOX news for the Conservative Republican Party...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OXKhbk4iJ4
So you are taken in by that video from Jones? What proof do we have about what he said other than what he says? I didn't see any of it but then I may be too biased in my thinking. Actually I cheated and clicked on the YouTube starter and found what page from You Tube all that came from. Yep, if you want something anti-Beck there is a full page of it right there. Proof they seem to have none of but they scream and whine to people like you and take you in.

Did you notice that Jones used Media Matters and Newsweek as sources for his info? I guess you don't know that Soros created and has paid for Media Matters with only one thing in mind. Kill Fox and since he works there he went after Beck. I guess you didn't know that one day last fall Beck drove old Spooky Dude into getting so mad that he gave $1 million directly to MM instead of channeling it through Tides Foundation and other money laundering sources he uses.

You have to stop chitting yourself when you get a chance.

Old 02-26-2011, 08:34 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I have never been taken in by Prison Planet or Alex Jones. I listened to some of that video until I couldn't take Jones anymore. About 5 minutes and sure enough I found a man who was just plain trying to convince his supporters that Beck is nothing but a thief taking all his stuff from Jones. I wonder what all the people that Beck pays to research for him do other than "steal" from Jones.

As long as there are enough people like you who use that fear mongering crap whoever is in control of what both men talk about has a real chance of taking the US down the very path that Beck talks about. Hang in there as you are very likely to convince somebody.
That is the problem with you is you can only take 5 minutes about the truth of your fake hero. If Jones is full of BS then you should be able to discredit him and show that it is lies against Beck. Man up and do it.

Old 02-26-2011, 08:54 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,365,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I didn't see any of it but then I may be too biased in my thinking. Actually I cheated and clicked on the YouTube starter and found what page from You Tube all that came from. Yep, if you want something anti-Beck there is a full page of it right there. Proof they seem to have none of but they scream and whine to people like you and take you in.
That is your problem is you are biased and why Beck appeals to you,he gets on his chalk board and everything leads to the {D}s,Obama and Van Jones. And of course he never connects the dots about the NWO {R}s and partisans like you eat it up.
That excuse about You tube having a full page of anti Beck does not discredit what Jones said,Beck is a public figure so of course their would be a bunch of anti vids just like any other public figure.
How do you explain Jones having a guest on and a short time later Beck has on the same guest and ask the same questions.
Jones is right Beck steals his material puts neo con sugar on it and fools eat up because he spins it for {R} appetite blaming the left for the NWO and the {R}s are the saviours.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Right right. All I read in your post was, government's good, it can never do wrong. Just shut up and drink the anti-freeze in the garage if you disagree
You are a fool my friend and brainwashed to boot LMAO grown up.

Old 02-27-2011, 12:04 PM

LOL Beck followers fighting with Jones followers when both play the same exact same game I'm in tears laughing so hard the so called unbrainwashed my butt, more like Cult members on crack...

Old 02-27-2011, 12:12 PM

Oh and both Beck and Jones steal their stuff from David Ike!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx0jQAh0aaw

THE REPTILIANS ARE COMING AND OBAMA IS THEIR LEADER!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies