Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2011, 09:15 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,126,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
In many cultures and communities (especially in communities with high poverty and low educational attainment) it is not uncommon for 11-yr-olds to be sexually active. You may find it unpleasant to think about, but let's deal with reality. There is a difference between statutory rape and rape as an act of violence. You may want to believe that it is somehow "violent" for an 11 year old girl (or boy) to have sex, but that would be a gross exaggeration based on emotion and not the law.

I am a woman, and a mother of 2 girls, by the way.
Oh I have seen 11 olds having sex live in person accidentally walking in on them when I was 16 at a friends house party and why that little girl was letting a 14 Yr old boy have his way with her was Because she wanted to FIT IN with the older kids. He was 14 and even that was easy to advanced for her to be there. Her parents did not care where she was and they lived in public housing. It disgusted me then and it still does today. She was NOT able to consent to that because as tough as she pretended to be, she was still a little girl. It is still rape. Violent or not, to be sexualized that young messes with a persons mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2011, 09:23 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,126,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
GOOD TIME!!!????
good grief
TOOK ADVANTAGE!!???
I can not read these posts any more, they are making me sick, as usual it comes down to what is happening to the "poor rapists" not the 11 YEAR OLD CHILD~~
I vote for death for whoever rapes a child, period.
Like I said I saw an 11 Yr old girl having sex of her own free will and I was disgusted after when i heard who it was and her age and aickened by the boy who took advantage of her and I considered it rape though she did not. She was not able to consent even if she wanted to because her brain was not developed. He was 13 or 14 so he wasn't either but he was older and peer pressure did her in. A bunch of other kids saying just do it over and over is hard to ignore for a girl wanting to be older than she is. But obviously this rape by 5-10guys of this little girl should be a lesson to parents not watching their preteens. Parents can help by being aware of where your kids are. The men should be jailed forever.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:25 AM

7,474 posts, read 22,875,208 times
The girl isn't a victim, she was a willing partisipant, and it was probably her idea..!!. She deserves the same punishment the guys do..!
It's rape because of her age. What kind of home was she raised in to think being the school punch board is a good thing...?

Old 03-02-2011, 09:31 AM

5,984 posts, read 13,407,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
The girl isn't a victim, she was a willing partisipant, and it was probably her idea..!!. She deserves the same punishment the guys do..!
It's rape because of her age. What kind of home was she raised in to think being the school punch board is a good thing...?
She was 11 YEARS OLD. A LITTLE KID. She is NOT responsible for being RAPED.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:49 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,736 times
Quote:
She was 11, 11 years old. You do know she was eleven, right?

Some apples must have fallen and hit you in the head. You are one sick puppy.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:00 AM

2,673 posts, read 3,246,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
She was 11, 11 years old. You do know she was eleven, right?

Some apples must have fallen and hit you in the head. You are one sick puppy.
Very sick indeed.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:05 AM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
When my sibling was age 11 my neighbor and I managed to convince them that chocolate milk came from brown cows. That same sibling went on to graduate from Washington University medical school.

So, same person at age 11....easily fooled...by age 20+ they were brilliant by any reasonable standard.

It's not hard to manipulate a child...how old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? Probably not much younger than 11 if that.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:11 AM

5,984 posts, read 13,407,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
When my sibling was age 11 my neighbor and I managed to convince them that chocolate milk came from brown cows. That same sibling went on to graduate from Washington University medical school.

So, same person at age 11....easily fooled...by age 20+ they were brilliant by any reasonable standard.

It's not hard to manipulate a child...how old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? Probably not much younger than 11 if that.
I agree. I find it really disturbing that anyone could think it was acceptable for an 11-year-old child to have any form of sexual activity, much less hold that child responsible for being gang raped. I nearly threw up reading that comment. An 11-year-old should not even know what sex is, much less be involved in that stuff.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:28 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,415,942 times
You're preaching to the choir, buddy. My comment about "cruel and inhumane" was a barb at the poster who harped about how the law should not be "cruel and inhumane" toward the perps. My point was that the perps were none too concerned about how "cruel and inhumane" their treatment of this little girl was.

Perhaps I should have been more clear. Capisce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
How does that matter? Even a little bit?

You know why children who are abused by their parents CRY when the cops take them away? Because they don't KNOW ANY BETTER.

This girl even if she had a GOOD TIME does not understand what they were doing was WRONG merely the age difference shows who had the POWER and she was being intimidated or perhaps coerced and bribed. Or maybe her home life sucks so bad she needs attention from guys because her daddy is a loser like so many sperm donor dads are these days.

The truth is it doesn't matter if they held her down, gave her booze, or she willingly did it. SHE WAS VIOLATED and for a man to say she wasn't shows that you have NEVER had a girlfriend or wife with any common sense to set you straight.

What if that was your daughter or sister and a bunch of dudes convinced her that this was a good idea at 11 yrs old?

They violated her because they are adults (yes at 17 you are an adult compared to an 11 yr old) and they took advantage of a little girl at the very least. At her lack of good judgment due to her age.

Anyway you cut it, it is RAPE.

Last edited by DontH8Me; 03-02-2011 at 10:42 AM..

Old 03-02-2011, 10:28 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westwaswon View Post
More suspects charged in sex assault of Cleveland girl | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Here is a pic of one of them . Please post a thread when white men do **** like this. White men corner the market for pedophilia yes , but not a group of rapists. I did not see pics of all of them , could be some whites I guess.
As long as I am being racist , whites know its wrong and try to hide it . Blacks just show movies and bragg.
c'mon that ain't right
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies