Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2011, 12:06 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observation View Post
White guys being rapists/molesters is a lie.
Percentage wise black men rape and molest much more than whites.
Your post is in error.
White guys rape. I know for a fact.
Plus, you might be interested in looking up some statistics.

Sorry that you only see crime by blacks, but you have nothing to back up your claim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 12:20 AM

639 posts, read 1,289,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Your post is in error.
White guys rape. I know for a fact.
Plus, you might be interested in looking up some statistics.

Sorry that you only see crime by blacks, but you have nothing to back up your claim.
You took what I said out of context. I was responding to another poster stating the stereotype about white guys being more prone to being rapists. I know of the stereotype, because I have many black friends. It's a lie that's spread by there families. In reality, a black man is 10 times more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is to rape a black woman, and even though whites commit more rapes (because there is 6 times more white ppl in the US than blacks) black men percentage wise are much more likely to rape. Sense your so interested in statistics I suggest you do your research.

As for blacks committing more crimes, are you blind? Really are you blind. Where do you live? Do you ever spend time in the hood? Do you ever spend time in the suburbs? When you are in these areas can you see? Do you have a brain?

The reason when you turn on the news 90% of the crimes are by blacks, the reason when you pick up the slammer 90% of the faces are black is because black people break the law more often. Period. If you don't already know this you are naive or in denial.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:23 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
You took what I said out of context. I was responding to another poster stating the stereotype about white guys being more prone to being rapists. I know of the stereotype, because I have many black friends. It's a lie that's spread by there families. In reality, a black man is 10 times more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is to rape a black woman, and even though whites commit more rapes (because there is 6 times more white ppl in the US than blacks) black men percentage wise are much more likely to rape. Sense your so interested in statistics I suggest you do your research.

As for blacks committing more crimes, are you blind? Really are you blind. Where do you live? Do you ever spend time in the hood? Do you ever spend time in the suburbs? When you are in these areas can you see? Do you have a brain?
I didn't take anything out of context.
Show some statistical data about your assertion.
Since most rapes aren't reported and most rapes are committed by someone that is known to the victim, I'll call your bluff.

I always like hearing the "I have (fill in the blank with black, gay, etc) friends" - that holds a lot of credibility.

Old 03-14-2011, 12:24 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,288,575 times
I don't care what skin color anyone is or beliefs or anything else, you rape a child then you should be put in a 6 foot deep hole forever. The quicker people who rape a child are put to death, the better our world will be.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:13 AM

639 posts, read 1,289,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I didn't take anything out of context.
Show some statistical data about your assertion.
Since most rapes aren't reported and most rapes are committed by someone that is known to the victim, I'll call your bluff.

I always like hearing the "I have (fill in the blank with black, gay, etc) friends" - that holds a lot of credibility.
Yes you did, and btw...

USA - Interracial crime at a glance and Statistics (http://racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm - broken link)
Coloring Crime | Southern Poverty Law Center
Interracial Rape Statistics

It's a well known fact to anyone who studies FBI statistics that blacks not only commit more crimes than whites (including rapes) but also commit more roughly 90% of inter-racial crime.

There has actually been a topic about this very subject on these boards.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ial-crime.html

Old 03-14-2011, 08:58 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Quote:
White guys being rapists/molesters is a lie.
Percentage wise black men rape and molest much more than whites.

Child Molesters are almost always creepy white dudes.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:01 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,905 times
Quote:
One of his family members or friends either.
1. Making excuses for his behavior.
2. Saying "_____ could never do this"
3. Making the criminal out to be the victim, & the victim to be the bad guy

I do find this irritating that people are claiming because it is their son/cousin/uncle that they could NEVER be guilty. I wouldn't say they were guilty without facts, but I would not blindly defend a relative just because I was related to them. It really makes them look uneducated and irrational.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:14 AM

3,004 posts, read 3,886,286 times
Quote:
Yes you did, and btw...

USA - Interracial crime at a glance and Statistics (http://racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm - broken link)
Coloring Crime | Southern Poverty Law Center
Interracial Rape Statistics

It's a well known fact to anyone who studies FBI statistics that blacks not only commit more crimes than whites (including rapes) but also commit more roughly 90% of inter-racial crime.

There has actually been a topic about this very subject on these boards.
//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...ial-crime.html

Good post. I don't know why some clueless people think they are helping blacks by perpetuating harmful lies that prevent making necessary changes so that everyone can have a better life.

Old 03-14-2011, 09:26 AM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
As of now, until they are convicted by a jury of their peers they aren't rapists at all.
Then you must also be assuming that the little girl was not raped. someone raped her, someone took the video of it, so clearly someone is a rapist.

Old 03-14-2011, 01:10 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
Child Molesters are almost always creepy white dudes.
I believe we (white guys) also hold the record for serial killers.

Of course, I don't think that poor 11 year old girl in TX will get much comfort from that factoid.

I hate rapists with a passion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies