Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 08:28 PM

543 posts, read 1,224,778 times

Advertisements

Being a mother of an elementary school child, I am very concerned with the threats made by Al Quada against America's children. According to some reports they intend to kill two million American children. The most likely scenario would be them taking over schools and/or school buses.
Call me an alarmist, but this scares the hell out of me! How horriffic that would be! If they are already here, scouting our schools and buses. I say we all contact our schools now, before they begin for the year, and demand they have armed guards in them! I have heard that many detailed school floor plans in several states were found on a disk in Iraq, and Al Qaeda trained for school attacks on video.
Please do what you can to make schools safe.
Here is a link with good info on this subject. Mass Slaughter In Our Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan?

Last edited by Floridanative2; 07-23-2007 at 08:32 PM.. Reason: add a link
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2007, 09:09 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,593,299 times
But I thought there were no such thing as terrorists? I read on a web site called a blog that George Bush orders a bunch of fake terrorists attacks to get people behind his war efforts, and sometimes he just does it for fun.

Really though, terrorists couldn't do something like that could they?

CNN.com - Russia school siege toll tops 350 - Sep 4, 2004

Old 07-23-2007, 09:10 PM

2,313 posts, read 3,163,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridanative2 View Post
Being a mother of an elementary school child, I am very concerned with the threats made by Al Quada against America's children. According to some reports they intend to kill two million American children. The most likely scenario would be them taking over schools and/or school buses.
Call me an alarmist, but this scares the hell out of me! How horriffic that would be! If they are already here, scouting our schools and buses. I say we all contact our schools now, before they begin for the year, and demand they have armed guards in them! I have heard that many detailed school floor plans in several states were found on a disk in Iraq, and Al Qaeda trained for school attacks on video.
Here is a link with good info on this subject. Mass Slaughter In Our Schools: The Terrorists' Chilling Plan?
There is nothing you can do if they want to do that. Someone hi-jacks a fuel truck, wires it with explosives and just drives it into the school. They would turn the place into an inferno in a few seconds. It doesn't take any money, master bomb builders or a mission impossible plan, they just have to decide to do it. Even 911 was a pretty simple plan. Hi-jack planes and crash them into stuff, imagine the damage can be done with a truck that has thousands of gallons of fuel in it. I don't think there is really in the real world anything anyone can do, it will happen if they decide to do.

Last edited by macguy; 07-23-2007 at 09:46 PM..

Old 07-23-2007, 09:33 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,253,812 times
Quote:
Well, sorry to say. If they want a "Holy War" they got one if they pull something like this....

Old 07-23-2007, 09:45 PM

5,408 posts, read 7,773,792 times
I may have missed it - I admit I only skimmed through the article on this "Killology Research Group" website - but where is the source showing where a terrorist actually threatened this? One of the "Killology experts" says they are planning it, but where does he get this from? If I can pose the question.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
Well, sorry to say. If they want a "Holy War" they got one if they pull something like this....
What does that mean?

Old 07-23-2007, 09:51 PM

451 posts, read 833,739 times
Quote:
The terrorists are some sick and twisted freaks.

"A reporter embedded with the U.S. military in Iraq reports a government official has recounted a new atrocity by al-Qaida: several instances in which terrorists baked a young boy, then invited his family to lunch with the victim as the main course.
The report is from Michael Yon, a Special Forces soldier who returned to Iraq to report on the successes there, inspired, he told radio talk-show host Hugh Hewitt, by a "news cycle that seems to pander toward the terrorists."

Yon was in Baqubah listening to the statements of an Iraqi official who asked that his name not be reported. Yon said the Iraqi told him al-Qaida arrived in Baqubah and united a number of criminal gangs, leaving death and destruction behind.

WorldNetDaily: Report: Al-Qaida <I>bakes</i> little boys

WorldNetDaily: More cases of terrorists 'baking' children cited

Old 07-23-2007, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
What does that mean?
Look up "jihad" and come back with that question.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
Look up "jihad" and come back with that question.
Ok, I looked it up, but what did your comment mean?

Old 07-23-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by macguy View Post
Ok, I looked it up, but what did your comment mean?
IOW once a week or so some Muslim Extremist group is declaring "jihad" on the United States. 9/11 brought that "jihad" to a quick reality for a lot of Americans and sadly we fought back with a misplaced, half-a$$ed war.

My statement means that if they dare go after our children in such a cowardly fashion that I guarantee that a vast portion of the United States won't be so stupid as to allow us to fight another war with both hands tied behind our back. A move like that and I believe we begin to fight for keeps.

And before you ask "Well then what is Iraq". I'll tell you that it's child's play compared to what a U.S. military out to avenge the death of thousands of Elementary School Children would be....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies