Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 12:58 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,633 times

Advertisements

This is right out of their plan book and is not a great idea. Everything they do is meant to look like it's really a good plan. It's power and control over you. To nudge you to do what they think is right.

Liveable Communities Bill

Then I got this from an enviromental group which called this a great population control bill.

HR 5121 Birth Control and Population Control

These are right out of the UN plan books for the U.S. I see that S 787 is picking up speed also. Control of ALL the water of the U.S.

S 787 Control of ALL Water by Federal government

Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Big Government claims owner

They are circling the wagons and we need to be prepared. Contact your officials and vote out the jerks in Nov. Find out if who you view as a good candidate wants Agenda 21.

Agenda 21 for Dummies « Recycle Washington
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2010, 03:30 PM

13,005 posts, read 18,916,818 times
I didn't realize that in some states collecting rainwater is illegal. The use of cisterns to catch rainwater is growing fast east of the Mississippi. It is even possible to get green building credits for installing them. Regarding population control, I can't imagine our government restricting reproductive rights, though some conservatives keep trying.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:02 PM

It's meant to look innocent but what's behind it is UN control.

Bike agenda spins cities toward U.N. control, Maes warns - The Denver Post

Old 08-05-2010, 01:07 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,949,243 times
It is no coincidence that many city folks are checking out of good jobs and careers taking up "homesteading" out in rural areas.

Large centralized populations are easy to control. Spread the populations out to less than 30/sq. mi. and limited local LE resources......federal control is not as efficient/effective.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:12 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post
This is right out of their plan book and is not a great idea. Everything they do is meant to look like it's really a good plan. It's power and control over you. To nudge you to do what they think is right.

Then I got this from an enviromental group which called this a great population control bill.

These are right out of the UN plan books for the U.S. I see that S 787 is picking up speed also. Control of ALL the water of the U.S.

They are circling the wagons and we need to be prepared. Contact your officials and vote out the jerks in Nov. Find out if who you view as a good candidate wants Agenda 21.

Have not had a chance to read all links, but from the first one...

The legislation is designed to prod local communities toward high-density, public transit-oriented neighborhoods that concentrate large numbers of people into small geographic areas connected by train and bus networks.

These high-density neighborhoods would be combined with high-density commercial districts that – in theory – would reduce the need for daily driving and commuting.

In describing the Livable Communities Act, Dodd has said that “with sustainable development, our communities will cut traffic congestion; reduce greenhouse gas emissions and gasoline consumption; protect rural areas and green spaces; revitalize existing Main Streets and urban centers; and create more affordable housing.”

This sounds sinister to you?

Old 08-05-2010, 01:15 PM

If you look at their projected map, they don't want people in the country. They want those areas totally free of people. They are definately control freaks!!

http://www.propertyrightsresearch.org/images/wildlands_map.jpg

Old 08-05-2010, 01:20 PM

It's all about power and control, made to look like sunshine and lollipops. Which making it look this way is PART OF THE PLAN!!

Old 08-05-2010, 01:24 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Have not had a chance to read all links, but from the first one...

The legislation is designed to prod local communities toward high-density, public transit-oriented neighborhoods that concentrate large numbers of people into small geographic areas connected by train and bus networks.

These high-density neighborhoods would be combined with high-density commercial districts that – in theory – would reduce the need for daily driving and commuting.

In describing the Livable Communities Act, Dodd has said that “with sustainable development, our communities will cut traffic congestion; reduce greenhouse gas emissions and gasoline consumption; protect rural areas and green spaces; revitalize existing Main Streets and urban centers; and create more affordable housing.”

This sounds sinister to you?
It is very sinister when you stop to think that they intend to move we of the rural areas into those high rise buildings. How do they cut down on carbon release when they move all the farmers to densely populated areas? Those poor guys have to drive more miles to get to the job than any really smart, all knowing progressive has any idea of. Maybe some real thought needs to be applied to that part of the plan.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:32 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpNort View Post

Does this have any possibility of being part of the NWO? It sure looks like it to me. That would be setting Obama up for a great job in that NWO. Maybe, even, that group supported the hell out of him in the primary and the general elections of 2008. Some food for thought there.

I think there is a strong chance that very few here know what Agenda 21 is and where it came from. From reading on the thread it certainly appears that that could be the case.

Good post with many very good thing in it. It got you a rep from me.

I wonder how many people here read these words from your last listed link. Not many, I think.

We ask ourselves where did Obama’s entire team of Czars’ come from? What is their role? Where did the language for all these massive Bills come from? Most of Obama’s czars are from the world of academia and had been contributors to the thoughts that went into this Global Vision as perceived and outlined by the United Nations.

This makes one wonder if Obama is guaranteed a good job with that NWO many think is already formed. Some food for thought, anyway.

Last edited by roysoldboy; 08-05-2010 at 01:44 PM..

Old 08-05-2010, 02:11 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,136,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It is very sinister when you stop to think that they intend to move we of the rural areas into those high rise buildings. How do they cut down on carbon release when they move all the farmers to densely populated areas? Those poor guys have to drive more miles to get to the job than any really smart, all knowing progressive has any idea of. Maybe some real thought needs to be applied to that part of the plan.
“That’s kind of the resource capacity for the communities,” Dodd said. “It’s not standards. We’re not going to apply standards. We’re going to stay far away from that. We’re not going to sit here and set [development] standards because you’ve got to let the flexibility – rural communities, suburban, large urban areas – they need to decide themselves what they want to do in terms of how they link together housing, transit, and energy needs in their communities.

“They ought to be given the total flexibility to decide how that responds,” said Dodd.

I did not see anything about forcing farmers off their land into the cites. I would imagine that they are speaking of people that live in the rural areas that commute into the cities to work and shop. You are reading way too much into this plan which merely seems to be a way to cut back on fuel usage and sprawl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies