Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 06:52 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,617,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I see no one freaking out. I do see a lot of People looking at you righties and seeing what you are all about, a Party of hard core right-wingers that will stick to the American People the second they get a chance. Get ready for the Backlash in 2012, it is gonna REALLY HURT
Casper
Honestly? You and the other dems are sounding a lot like a bunch of whiny 7 year olds being told to go to bed before you're ready. At some point it's got to end. The money has run out. The sooner you accept that, the sooner we can fix the issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2011, 06:53 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
We culled most of the Rino Progressives, the very campaign promises you remember never being filled.

True Conservatives with a backbone. Deal with them!
True Conservatives? You wouldn't know a True Conservative if they were sitting on your head. The People ARE dealing with them, get ready for a lot more and in 2012, Your Party will be burnt toast.
Casper

Old 03-02-2011, 06:54 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,222,878 times
Quote:
Yes, to bargain as a collective union is a right, or didn't you know that.
Casper
Where in our constitution is a collective bargaining a right

Old 03-02-2011, 06:55 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
I see no one freaking out. I do see a lot of People looking at you righties and seeing what you are all about, a Party of hard core right-wingers that will stick to the American People the second they get a chance. Get ready for the Backlash in 2012, it is gonna REALLY HURT
Casper

You even admit the blinders are on.

No one is freaking out? The Wisconsin Capitol was fill with calm and collected Progressives the last two weeks. No, you have not freaked out either, so there is no problem.

If that wasn't delusional denial at its best!

Old 03-02-2011, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
Honestly? You and the other dems are sounding a lot like a bunch of whiny 7 year olds being told to go to bed before you're ready. At some point it's got to end. The money has run out. The sooner you accept that, the sooner we can fix the issues.
FAIL, I am not a memeber of the Democratic Party, you just ASSUME that I am because I am against the GP agenda. It is typical regressive thinking, you are either with us 100% of the time or you are the enemy. As for your following comment it is typical of the Pawns, and pure Propaganda, based on a lack of character. The GOP Pawns are following the orders of their masters, first the Unions Both Public and Private, then the Democratic Party and then the right-winger regressives can truely fullfill their plan of bringing this nation back to the stone age. Not witout a fight you won't
Casper

Old 03-02-2011, 07:04 AM

[quote=BentBow;18097612]You even admit the blinders are on. You are making no sense, as usual

No one is freaking out? The Wisconsin Capitol was fill with calm and collected Progressives the last two weeks. No, you have not freaked out either, so there is no problem.
If yu think people are P^ssed now, just wait, no you ain't seen othing yet, but it is not freaking out it is mad as hell

If that wasn't delusional denial at its best!Yes and you should stop doing it but then I see you enjoy being in denial, you actually think those are not the People protesting.[/quote]
Casper

Old 03-02-2011, 07:05 AM

6,484 posts, read 6,617,004 times
Quote:
FAIL, I am not a memeber of the Democratic Party, you just ASSUME that I am because I am against the GP agenda. It is typical regressive thinking, you are either with us 100% of the time or you are the enemy. As for your following comment it is typical of the Pawns, and pure Propaganda, based on a lack of character. The GOP Pawns are following the orders of their masters, first the Unions Both Public and Private, then the Democratic Party and then the right-winger regressives can truely fullfill their plan of bringing this nation back to the stone age. Not witout a fight you won't
Casper
You apparently assume I'm a Republican. That's typical of democrat pawn.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinist View Post
You apparently assume I'm a Republican. That's typical of democrat pawn.
If YOU say so then I am sure it must be true
Casper

Old 03-02-2011, 07:18 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
[quote=Casper in Dallas;18097720]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You even admit the blinders are on. You are making no sense, as usual

If yu think people are P^ssed now, just wait, no you ain't seen othing yet, but it is not freaking out it is mad as hell

If that wasn't delusional denial at its best!Yes and you should stop doing it but then I see you enjoy being in denial, you actually think those are not the People protesting.[/quote]
Casper

You said you didn't see anyone freaking out... Delusional denial

If you think this is it, wait until more cutting happens. Yes you will be really PO'ed and freaking out more than you are now.... Delusional denial

Are you trying to make everyone believe those protesting, actually voted for Walker, a Tea Party Conservative?... Delusional denial

The people voted for a direction change away from those that are now freaking out (like you)have come comfortable with.

Time to kick them out of the nest and be an independent individual. Games up.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:23 AM

[quote=BentBow;18097918]
Quote:

You said you didn't see anyone freaking out... Delusional denial

If you think this is it, wait until more cutting happens. Yes you will be really PO'ed and freaking out more than you are now.... Delusional denial

Are you trying to make everyone believe those protesting, actually voted for Walker, a Tea Party Conservative?... Delusional denial

The people voted for a direction change away from those that are now freaking out (like you)have come comfortable with.

Time to kick them out of the nest and be an independent individual. Games up.
You are just repeating yourself at this point, so I assume you have nothing more to add. We will see who wins what, I believe you are going to have a hard time in 2012 even holding on the the gains you righties made.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies