Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 02:45 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,806,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brien51 View Post
Dna Rather didn't lie about GWB? Please spare me the excuses.
And how exactly did his career at CBS come about after that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2011, 02:49 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,800,800 times
Quote:
LOL I knew it...The people all have coats and hats on during the summer???? LOL You are hilarious Try again You asked for the time stamps I gave them to you and all you can do is deny it again. I yi yi I don't know if you are merely just stubborn as a mule in front a corn crib or you simply will do anything to save your face that is already as red a beet. ROTFLMAO
The events in those videos did not take place within the past 15 days in Madison, WI! They may have cut to the Capitol in Madison by editing that in at the end. Otherwise, I see green grass which does not exist right now in Madison, WI. Understand?

Someone is trying to deceive you and others with this creatively edited video.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:52 PM

1,496 posts, read 3,384,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
And how exactly did his career at CBS come about after that?
You tell me and support it with evidence not just you same old BS. He was fired for lying. I can't account for them using him after the scandal. You do it. I only showed he was fired for lying, as everyone knows, to compare it to the FNC where no one has ever been fired for lying in a story. CBS called it a mistatement or a "mistake" which is polite for lying.

CBS Ousts 4 For Bush Guard Story - CBS News

Quote:
"It is an important day because it represents a unique opportunity for all of us at CBS News to learn from the mistakes surrounding the flawed 60 Minutes Wednesday segment and reaffirm our commitment to the American public to practice journalism of the highest standard,'' Heyward said.

CBS News anchor Dan Rather announced in November that he is stepping down as anchor of The CBS Evening News in March, on the 24th anniversary of his first broadcast as anchor. Rather will remain with CBS News as a correspondent for 60 Minutes Sunday and 60 Minutes Wednesday.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:02 PM

1,496 posts, read 3,384,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
The events in those videos did not take place within the past 15 days in Madison, WI! They may have cut to the Capitol in Madison by editing that in at the end. Otherwise, I see green grass which does not exist right now in Madison, WI. Understand?

Someone is trying to deceive you and others with this creatively edited video.

PROVE IT I proved everything to you now it's your turn. You make outrageous statements and then have no proof whatsoever.

First you say it is summer time and then I prove you wrong again. Then you deny it was in Madison. You are grasping at straws once again. Please If I weren't so polite I would say you are full of it, but I'll give you the chance to prove your statements but all I expect are more excuses.

I have never debated anyone except your pal EG who can't admit when he is wrong either. You two are amazing in your quest to be right all of the time, even when the evidence is right in front of your nose. Since you can't be a reasonable person, no sense in debating you.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
PROVE IT I proved everything to you now it's your turn. You make outrageous statements and then have no proof whatsoever.

First you say it is summer time and then I prove you wrong again. Then you deny it was in Madison. You are grasping at straws once again. Please If I weren't so polite I would say you are full of it, but I'll give you the chance to prove your statements but all I expect are more excuses.

I have never debated anyone except your pal EG who can't admit when he is wrong either. You two are amazing in your quest to be right all of the time, even when the evidence is right in front of your nose. Since you can't be a reasonable person, no sense in debating you.
When the camera sways, green grass if evident. The burden of proof that this is in Madison within the past 15 days is yours.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:12 PM

Quote:
You tell me and support it with evidence not just you same old BS. He was fired for lying. I can't account for them using him after the scandal. You do it. I only showed he was fired for lying, as everyone knows, to compare it to the FNC where no one has ever been fired for lying in a story. CBS called it a mistatement or a "mistake" which is polite for lying.
People would get hired at Fox News for lying to the doctrine, not fired. With Dan Rather, he was let go of his responsibilities as the issue came to light and four of the team were fired immediately. Dan was allowed at a lesser level while investigation continued, after which he was pressured into retirement. Eventually, Dan would sue CBS for breach of contract (and lost).

That, to me, is doing a lot more than just calling something a "mis-statement". What would Fox do?

Old 03-01-2011, 03:12 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Quote:
Not the point, never was. Point is you can't enter the Capitol building anymore by just walking p the steps. Armed guards will stop you. Try to keep focused now.... I know it is difficult when you lose your arguments.

That's not true. They have a visitor's entrance. You used to able to walk around freely but they may have just guided tours now. But the point is you will not be stopped by armed guards. You are wecolmed there.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:22 PM

Quote:

You debate? So, when was the video you posted taken? It is worth mentioning, no? Because THIS is what Madison, WI protest looked like couple of days ago. Green foliage, eh?

Old 03-01-2011, 06:04 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Do provide some links where I dismissed this stuff, or asked if it was staged, except in the case of Wisconsin where the dolt of a gov. was caught on phone telling "Koch" that he wanted to plant some troublemakers.
It's been four hours, KoobleKar. Where are the links?

Old 03-01-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
It's been four hours, KoobleKar. Where are the links?
Even if one is provided, judging from the bogus videos and links posted by the pro-Walker group, the link will also be non-credible.

Perhaps KoobleKar is still researching the issue on google.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies