Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ????????
Obama 41 73.21%
Carter 15 26.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 07:19 PM

4,301 posts, read 7,033,943 times

Advertisements

Carter is the president who set us on course for an inflation driven economy that permanently derailed our trade balance. Our credibility was also wrecked by his grain embargo - we lost the confidence of half the planet because of that fiasco, commodity prices promptly crashed and we entered the worst farm crisis since the Great Depression.

For a president with a background in agriculture, he sure did plenty to stab farmers in the back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2011, 07:28 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,306,908 times
Carter was bad but Obama takes BAD to a whole new level.

Carter was just plain stupid and did not know any better.

Obama is purposely trying to change America from what we are all about to what he believes we should be.

I believe Obama is purposely trying to destroy the American people financially because he was taught that without money people are weak and have to rely on the Government to live. ( More control)

Obama has piled up more mistakes and failures then even Carter who was by far one of the worst is not the worst ever.

No competition.

Clear choice.

Obama is the worst period.

Someone said it before me, Carter just was stupid and did not know any better. A country boy who meant well but was in over his head.

Obama, well he knows better and is purposely doing what he is doing.
Has to be one of the most anti-American political people in our lifetimes.

When Michael Savage wrote the best seller border, lanquage and culture before Obama was even elected, the book fits Obama to the T.

He is trying to (he said it so himself) fundamentally trying to change America. But he wants to take out our borders, our language and our American culture.

Americas worst mistake in political history was the election of Barrack Hussein Obama.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:48 PM

1,811 posts, read 1,210,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liebknecht View Post
Carter was a good president. Very popular over here in Europe. Obama has the ungrateful job of cleaning up after Bush. It's still too early to judge his administration in my opinion.
Does your compass point South, cause you're about as wrong as wrong can be. Carter was an abject failure, and Obama is in the middle of making him look semi-competent.

Old 03-03-2011, 11:22 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Carter was bad but Obama takes BAD to a whole new level.

Carter was just plain stupid and did not know any better.

Obama is purposely trying to change America from what we are all about to what he believes we should be.

I believe Obama is purposely trying to destroy the American people financially because he was taught that without money people are weak and have to rely on the Government to live. ( More control)

Obama has piled up more mistakes and failures then even Carter who was by far one of the worst is not the worst ever.

No competition.

Clear choice.

Obama is the worst period.

Someone said it before me, Carter just was stupid and did not know any better. A country boy who meant well but was in over his head.

Obama, well he knows better and is purposely doing what he is doing.
Has to be one of the most anti-American political people in our lifetimes.

When Michael Savage wrote the best seller border, lanquage and culture before Obama was even elected, the book fits Obama to the T.

He is trying to (he said it so himself) fundamentally trying to change America. But he wants to take out our borders, our language and our American culture.

Americas worst mistake in political history was the election of Barrack Hussein Obama.

Hey we can start a new phrase for Obama, I'm Bad, I'm Bad you know it!
Understatment to say the least. What part of failure do people not get!

Old 03-03-2011, 11:39 PM

2,974 posts, read 1,984,259 times
....dead heat...

Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Carter was a good president. Very popular over here in Europe. Obama has the ungrateful job of cleaning up after Bush. It's still too early to judge his administration in my opinion.

"Carter was a good president."

Old 03-04-2011, 02:17 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,336,436 times
Quote:
dubya will go down as the worst president in the history of the US
Nope.

Old 03-04-2011, 02:18 AM

4,085 posts, read 4,336,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
....dead heat...
Nope.

Obama is BLOWING Carter out of the water in this poll.

Old 03-04-2011, 02:54 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetuna View Post
Nope.

Obama is BLOWING Carter out of the water in this poll.

To be fair, a rabbit chased Carter out of the water in 1979.

It's not really much of an accomplishment.

Old 03-04-2011, 04:00 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,620,914 times
Quote:

No kidding no offense but you don't live in the U.S? So how can you make that statement?

Oh yeah great President-we has assigned gas days-and my parents were almost homeless...to this day my dad still tells me how bad Carter was-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies